TheDoctor

Livingston - all the threads merged

Hopefully whoever is in charge of the meeting comes to the window and either show's the thumb's

up sign or the thumbs down sign.

That's a bit too hi-tech for the SFL...

That will certainly account for a lot of them.

But AFAIK the first rally had 60 or so, the second from 100-150. It's not a great sign is it?

What, that the protest is gaining momentum? It's not a great sign insofar as it's too little, too late, but I'd be interested in finding out gow many fans you think would turn out for the other clubs in midweek.

Guest The Bhoys

Massone has turned up at Hampden with the words "I am here to save the Club" looked quite disheartened and not his usual talkative self.

Has it actually sunk in to that thick Italian head of his that the only way Livi can survive is by selling the shares, personally I think the deal will be done inside Hampden within the hour. I don't think it will be enough to stop them being relegated to the 3rd Division, but it means that whoever takes over has a chance.

Worrying thing for me is that Rankine has next to no money to put in, I just hope his business partner is the one with the finance in place, otherwise it could be the shortest stay of execution in Scottish Football history.

Apparently Massone has turned up at Hampden but is being refused entry. :lol:

Ah God please let it be so, and on the tele. B)

Hopefully whoever is in charge of the meeting comes to the window and either show's the thumb's

up sign or the thumbs down sign.

The benefits of a classical education.

Either that or watching Spartacus. :rolleyes:

What, that the protest is gaining momentum? It's not a great sign insofar as it's too little, too late, but I'd be interested in finding out gow many fans you think would turn out for the other clubs in midweek.

Apathy overtakes the majority.

There once was a signor Massone

As honest as Simpson's Fat Tony

He siphoned the cash

Then left at a dash

But MCL still thinks he's not phony

Did you write the same one?

I hadn't read any of these, so pretty funny and spooky if you did :lol::unsure:

Livy and skivvy :lol:

The second one (and possibly also the first) were Friday nights. I'd think almost any other club in the Division would comfortably have more than that if they were trying to get rid of a fuckwittedly hopeless Chairman. We had fairly well attended protests vs Angus Cook and i'd expect Morton fans must have been out in numbers vs Maniac Scott.

Anyway the point i'm making, is that anyone who was considering coming in might look at that and think "if thats the hardcore support, i'm wasting my time here".

Anyway the point i'm making, is that anyone who was considering coming in might look at that and think "if thats the hardcore support, i'm wasting my time here".

I was under the impression those who were considering coming in were once linked to Cowdenbeath and Berwick.

Worrying thing for me is that Rankine has next to no money to put in, I just hope his business partner is the one with the finance in place, otherwise it could be the shortest stay of execution in Scottish Football history.

McDoog ain't short of a few bob esp after the court case in Edinburgh

Uhhhhhh it's upside down lads.

Another worrying aspect for anyone considering taking over this mess at such a late stage...

At two supporters rallies outside Almondvale plus yesterdays meeting, there's been a combined total of under 500 fans. In fact it's maybe nearer 300.

If Livi have a core support of 1000+ (mentioned somewhere earlier in this thread) then where the f**k are they, and why are they not showing those running the thing how much they want it to be saved. Sitting on your arse at home hoping for a miracle definitely won't achieve a thing.

Respect to those who have at least put in the effort however.

There is a chance a sizeable number were at work...

I was under the impression those who were considering coming in were once linked to Cowdenbeath and Berwick.

I don't think Cowdenbeath or Berwick rent 10,000 seater stadiums which they would need to have a certain % full every week to be viable.

He is here and has been refused entry to the meeting. Came back to hampden reception and held a mini press conference talkin his normal nonsense. He is still refusing to sell.

From a Livi fan at Hampden.

There is a chance a sizeable number were at work...

Fair enough for this weeks events. But the previous one (or possibly both) were Friday nights.

From a Livi fan at Hampden.

Clearly MrGruther isn't going to entertain him now. Which kind of removes the possibility of salvation through a late change of heart.

Does this mean that the only remaining option is liquidation, or will McGruther have something else up his sleeve?

Clearly MrGruther isn't going to entertain him now. Which kind of removes the possibility of salvation through a late change of heart.

Does this mean that the only remaining option is liquidation, or will McGruther have something else up his sleeve?

Liquidation, or a rule change from the SFL.

But such a rule change would require a vote of all 30 clubs, surely?

It is liquidation as McGruther said that was the only option if Massone didn't sell

Angelo, Angelo, What can the matter be?

He can't afford, to buy electricity

He tried to drive, though he was too tipsy

Now he'll be walking back home - to Rome

Apparently Massone has turned up at Hampden but is being refused entry. :lol:

Should change his name by deed poll to Rowan Alexander.