Livingston - all the threads merged

They moved the club,

and changed the name,

but noo their going oot the game,

Massone hasnae goat a clue,

and all the staff are oan the bru,

But here's the best news of the summer,

We've heard the last of that bloody drummer!

With an avatar like that shouldn't Livi's swan song be "Script for a jesters tear" :P

What happens in Italian football if a club goes to the wall?

I seem to remember Fiorentina were able to rejoin and work their way backup, maybe Massone thinks that is what happens here? :unsure:

Guest penelope pitstop
No it wasn't me who posted it or the other ones. If you have heard different then it's part of the lies & shit put round by the "Trust" to discredit me and others who feel the same way. I'll say it once more though just to be clear - I only ever post under MCL and have done since the Rival days when my pseudonym was Mid Calder Lion.

I was sent a copy of a post from Liviloins from a friend. It was posted on the Mod board by the user LFLTRUST so it's not viewable by the plebs but shows the type of lies that they have been saying about me for years and therefore is one of the reasons I don't trust them -

"There is a photo of him in the club car park on the day the administrator arrived, and Massone is sitting in his car. That is the type of guy MCL is. He shouldn't be allowed back in the club again once Massone is gone."

My challenge to any of them is to post any pictures they have of me with Massone in my car. If they do I'll apologise unreservedly, donate £1000 to their fighting fund and won't mention them ever again in any of my posts.

I'm obviously confident they can't because the truth is the nearest Massone has ever been to my car is when he ran past it yesterday trying to catch up with Liam Fox.

Not touchy at all. Obviously if Livi didn't exist then I wouldn't make any money out of them but there are other news items happening every day so I would be doing that instead. Possibly chasing Susan Boyle around Blackburn for example :D

I am a Livi supporter and so are my kids and we've followed them everywhere including Vaduz. Some of the "Trust" board can't say the same thing. :rolleyes:

I've said they should have found a way to work with Massone and eventually they could have sidelined him. As he said yesterday, if all that money was available from other investors then they could have bought into the club earlier and we would have been in a better situation. Cutting off the cashflow only got us to where we are today.

Nobody has told me anything - your paranoia is showing I think. The style simply looked extremely familar and you were so very quick to post it over here to ensure it had a wide audience. I note you assertion that it wasn't you and am considering in relation to the available evidence. On the whole I am not that inclined to believe it but you may be correct.

I note that your apparent solution involves working with Massone - it is difficult after his antics to think that anyone could actually believe that it would have been possible to work with Massone in anyway so it is very difficult to take you seriously. Somethings are not possible - it would be like saying that Harold Shipman would ahve been workable with as long as he was kept awy from elderly femal patients.

As for your dispute with the Trust I have no interest in hearing you little tittle tattles. From the outside all I can say is I have never seen them post publicly a word against you or attempt to smear you. The reverse is very much not the case. If you get down in the gutter you must not be surprised if people judge that that is where you belong.

I haven't a scooby - I've not been privy to the discussions or 'inside-track.'

I'm not seduced by the word trust - makes sense that that is the vehicle for any Livingston pheonix club though. There are good and bad supporters trusts.

What makes you think the Livi one is a good one then ? Will you change your mind about them if we happen to survive today and they take over the club with Rankine and McDougall ?

The page is there but all the links are inactive.

Beep, beep, beep, beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ECG_04.jpg

It is so working. Useless b*****ds can't even go out of business properly.

With an avatar like that shouldn't Livi's swan song be "Script for a jesters tear" :P

So here I am once more,

in the playground of the broken hearts.....

The yearly merry go round which saves us from relegation seems to never end.

My tip for next season is, that after defying the drop this time, Clyde will win Div 2, and then go out the game,

leaving us again in the groundhog day of avoiding the drop despite our best efforts to go down.

The scene at Hampden..

Uhhhhhh it's upside down lads.

Another worrying aspect for anyone considering taking over this mess at such a late stage...

At two supporters rallies outside Almondvale plus yesterdays meeting, there's been a combined total of under 500 fans. In fact it's maybe nearer 300.

If Livi have a core support of 1000+ (mentioned somewhere earlier in this thread) then where the f**k are they, and why are they not showing those running the thing how much they want it to be saved. Sitting on your arse at home hoping for a miracle definitely won't achieve a thing.

Respect to those who have at least put in the effort however.

Uhhhhhh it's upside down lads.

Another worrying aspect for anyone considering taking over this mess at such a late stage...

At two supporters rallies outside Almondvale plus yesterdays meeting, there's been a combined total of under 500 fans. In fact it's maybe nearer 300.

If Livi have a core support of 1000+ (mentioned somewhere earlier in this thread) then where the f**k are they, and why are they not showing those running the thing how much they want it to be saved. Sitting on your arse at home hoping for a miracle definitely won't achieve a thing.

Respect to those who have at least put in the effort however.

apparently The flag has to go upside down - in Italian (and indeed) ultra mentality, that signifies that all is not well. It's like on ships as well - if the flag on the boat is flying upside down, it means the ship is under attack.
It indicates distress.
In Italy it is a sign that the supporters dislike what the Chairman/board are doing to a club