Livingston - all the threads merged

No the livi website is there. At least the home page is. Didnt try to navigate within the site though.

I'm getting

Dear Supporter,

We are currently in the process of upgrading our website with our hosts. We ask you to be patient while we complete the work.

We would like to extend an invitation to all Supporters, Trust Members and Friends of Livingston Football Club to join with Chairman Angelo Massone, Liz Franchi, Tommaso Angelini and staff of the club at a Livingston FC Supporters Meeting on Thursday, 21st May 2009 in the Almondvale Suite at 7pm.

We look forward to meeting with you.

Livingston FC

from http://www.livingstonfc.co.uk/

The way back for Livingston in the short term would probably be to buy out a club like East Stirling and relocate them.

Jesus! :o A franchise on top of another franchise. I think the shire fans (i know you've drawn that club out of fresh air) would have something to say about that!!

Didn't they merge with Clydebank in the sixties and play a couple of seasons at Kilbowie as ES Clydebank. I even think the bankies stole a roof off the shed from Firs park and the shire never got it back.

They're chugging along quite nicely with Spencer Ferns putting a few quid in and they've got their best side in years and a good boss in Jim McInally.

Best to let Livvy die in peace and leave every other club in Scotland avoid more desperate shenanigans!

Hmm, I'm glad I don't pay council tax to WLC if this is how they would spend my money. I much prefer paying it to NLC to subsidise the annual St Paddy's day parade in Coatbridge.

I assume that WLC and the other stadium house companies are able to treat these payments as money owed to them by Livi FC?

Stuart

To be honest if I were due council tax to WLC I'd have been questioning how the spend their money vis a vis Livingston FC, long before now....

Jesus! :o A franchise on top of another franchise. I think the shire fans (i know you've drawn that club out of fresh air) would have something to say about that!!

Didn't they merge with Clydebank in the sixties and play a couple of seasons at Kilbowie as ES Clydebank. I even think the bankies stole a roof off the shed from Firs park and the shire never got it back.

They're chugging along quite nicely with Spencer Ferns putting a few quid in and they've got their best side in years and a good boss in Jim McInally.

Best to let Livvy die in peace and leave every other club in Scotland avoid more desperate shenanigans!

You were doing fine until you got to there. ES is just an example anyway.

So who wrote the post you quoted above - was it you by some chance?

I see you are getting a tad touchy now - presumably you will lose a source of income without all those photos of Livi to sell.

As a Livi "supporter" I wonder what you consider the right course of action should have been that would have not meant the club (possibly) going out of business - bearing in mind that the administrator has said that the club is hopelessly insolvent.

No it wasn't me who posted it or the other ones. If you have heard different then it's part of the lies & shit put round by the "Trust" to discredit me and others who feel the same way. I'll say it once more though just to be clear - I only ever post under MCL and have done since the Rival days when my pseudonym was Mid Calder Lion.

I was sent a copy of a post from Liviloins from a friend. It was posted on the Mod board by the user LFLTRUST so it's not viewable by the plebs but shows the type of lies that they have been saying about me for years and therefore is one of the reasons I don't trust them -

"There is a photo of him in the club car park on the day the administrator arrived, and Massone is sitting in his car. That is the type of guy MCL is. He shouldn't be allowed back in the club again once Massone is gone."

My challenge to any of them is to post any pictures they have of me with Massone in my car. If they do I'll apologise unreservedly, donate £1000 to their fighting fund and won't mention them ever again in any of my posts.

I'm obviously confident they can't because the truth is the nearest Massone has ever been to my car is when he ran past it yesterday trying to catch up with Liam Fox.

Not touchy at all. Obviously if Livi didn't exist then I wouldn't make any money out of them but there are other news items happening every day so I would be doing that instead. Possibly chasing Susan Boyle around Blackburn for example :D

I am a Livi supporter and so are my kids and we've followed them everywhere including Vaduz. Some of the "Trust" board can't say the same thing. :rolleyes:

I've said they should have found a way to work with Massone and eventually they could have sidelined him. As he said yesterday, if all that money was available from other investors then they could have bought into the club earlier and we would have been in a better situation. Cutting off the cashflow only got us to where we are today.

Throw in a sincere GIRFUY to Chris Innes from me please.

I can't believe that we haven't included Jim 'poetry corner' Leishman in the pissoffanddie camp

There was once at club at the 'vale

Who's owners should be thrown in jail

Massone was skint

Screamed at by a bint

And now we can all say farewell

Edited by Peil

Damn, SSN have now cut the bit of Massone ending his statement in Edinburgh and getting booted out of the taxi he tried to get into. It just summed up the guys situation perfectly.

I've just had a quick look at the financial requirement's of the SFA's National Club Licensing scheme. here

Can anyone tell me if SFL clubs actually need to have a Club License from the SFA or is it just SPL clubs? (Do SPL clubs even need it?) Even if it is required do the SFA rigorously check and enforce the rules/recommendations?

I believe QOS did a lot of work in getting themselves an SFAclub license - but suspect this was mainly to be able to play in last season's UEFA Cup.

On the surface of it - if this scheme was properly monitored and policed it *might* make errant Scottish football clubs more financially responsible.

Comments??

It had absolutely nothing to do with playing in the UEFA Cup and we had it before we even started the Scottish Cup run that led to that.

I think SPL clubs require to be licensed. SFL clubs are having the requirements phased in. Hence the stramash over Brechin's failure to have a wide enough pitch, etc. And yes, it's very thoroughly checked by the SFA.

Damn, SSN have now cut the bit of Massone ending his statement in Edinburgh and getting booted out of the taxi he tried to get into. It just summed up the guys situation perfectly.

:lol:

I wonder if he will be offering the Sheraton 33% of their bill describing it as "a fantastic offer in the current credit crunch", when he checks out....

See Massone's been banned from driving and fined £800clicky

There goes one player's wages.

I like the bit that states he was the majority shareholder of a limited company which had severe financial difficulties.

My heart fair bleeds for the drunken criminal.

Someone's going to have to drive him to the airport. :rolleyes: