Livingston - all the threads merged

Massone has to do a u-turn before anything else can happen because if he doesn't, there won't be any new owners.

I thought this 'transfer' was a way of bypassing Massone, though? Isn't that what the administrator said? In any case, the original company needs to be solvent, and we definitely are not. I was under the impression that only a guarantee from perspective new owners that all debts can be paid in full would work because we would then be solvent?

It's becoming a bit academic though.

Livi-lass - was that you giving Massone pelters on the BBC Scottish news last night? I thought the skinny ginger boy was either going to greet or smack Massone.

Dry your eyes - and get behind the trust and hopefully a new better fan-owned-and-run Livingston club can arise from the ashes. ;)

Good point. The infighting has gone on too long among the fans and hopefully there is something in the offing for them. If the club does go today or are relegated, they should work together with a view to bringing them back.

I would be astonished if they did, the SFL can't be seen to allow clubs that build up large levels of debt to fold and then instantly reform in an almost identical guise and allow them to continue in the SFL, if they did that most banks (and other businesses) wouldn't touch football clubs with a bargepole.

Without wanting to open another mouldy can of worms - the SFL and LMC have already allowed that to happen.

I thought the ground lost its safety cerificate because the leccy was cut off. Has someone ponied up the 30K required to pay the bill?

Stuart

The leccy has been reconnected, thanks to the companies who work in stadium house paying Livingston FC's share of the bill, and WLC have been covering the cost of work towards a safety certificate, which will be in place well before their scheduled first home game.

The leccy has been reconnected, thanks to the companies who work in stadium house paying Livingston FC's share of the bill, and WLC have been covering the cost of work towards a safety certificate, which will be in place well before their scheduled first home game.

Aye, 'cos it won't be anytime soon with the way things are going B)

As an outsider with no knowledge of the facts it appears that Trust,WLC/McDougall tried to collude in taking over from Massone without properly estimating Massones' feelings,we'll squeeze him and back him into a corner,forcing him out the door.

Never considering that Massone may choose to beat them in some sort of game rather than take £25k to clear-off,a dangerous game that looks like providing the wrong result for Livi and its fans.

There are plenty of Massones' in Scottish Football that's why the rules are so flexible and framed out of self-interest.

I hope he accepts the deal and keeps the club going.

Livi-lass - was that you giving Massone pelters on the BBC Scottish news last night? I thought the skinny ginger boy was either going to greet or smack Massone.

Dry your eyes - and get behind the trust and hopefully a new better fan-owned-and-run Livingston club can arise from the ashes. ;)

I luckily wasn't on the news (for long) I ended up screaming like a mad woman at his two pals(??) I don't know if they understood our language but they got the drift & backed away from their master & hid round the corner. Just going down to the stadium for more now, I'm quite enjoying this part. If we are dying I'm going down kicking and screaming. :P

I luckily wasn't on the news (for long) I ended up screaming like a mad woman at his two pals(??) I don't know if they understood our language but they got the drift & backed away from their master & hid round the corner. Just going down to the stadium for more now, I'm quite enjoying this part. If we are dying I'm going down kicking and screaming. :P

If you see Davie Hay, Dominic Keane, Pearse Flynn, Angelo Massone, that fcuking drummer, or Livvy the Lion - would you tell them they're all complete cnuts for me please.

Thanks.

Without wanting to open another mouldy can of worms - the SFL and LMC have already allowed that to happen.

Really?

Who was that then, given that Airdrieonians lost their league place upon liquidaton, which was then followed by Airdrie United's application to the SFL being declined?

Do you know the 20 quid woman? Having Angelo Massone laugh at me for being ridiculous is probably more than I could take.

If you see Davie Hay, Dominic Keane, Pearse Flynn, Angelo Massone, that fcuking drummer, or Livvy the Lion - would you tell them they're all complete cnuts for me please.

Thanks.

Throw in a sincere GIRFUY to Chris Innes from me please.

Hmm, I'm glad I don't pay council tax to WLC if this is how they would spend my money. I much prefer paying it to NLC to subsidise the annual St Paddy's day parade in Coatbridge.

I assume that WLC and the other stadium house companies are able to treat these payments as money owed to them by Livi FC?

Stuart

Throw in a sincere GIRFUY to Chris Innes from me please.

...and a 'nae luck pal' to the lottery buffoon that allowed himself to be taken for a ride.....

When you add up all the chunts involved, is it any wonder most of us want to see them put to sleep ASAP. :)

You go girl :)