Livingston - all the threads merged

From someone at the stadium - Massone has refused the money, claiming he has cash to put in to the club.

Oh well. He doesn't really understand how the administration process works, does he?

Might as well get on with liquidating them then.

Look forward to seeing how badly the SFL balls up the fallout.

From someone at the stadium - Massone has refused the money, claiming he has cash to put in to the club.

From Hampden: "Shite!" - Spartans delegate.

BBC update reports that the Spartans league status brochure is printed using the latest water-free ecologically friendly printing methods and is hot to trot....

Guest benthespaniel
The number of viewers still has to go some to reach my IQ B)

Going by your team and the places you are looking forward to going next year with them that may be up for debate. :lol:

Livi were a bogey team for us in the SPL, hated the drummers but nothing against the club. the general immorality of business get me though - shafting small businesses then being reborn under a slightly altered guise.

You will no doubt remember that as a Dee when you woke up from living the dream.

If they do go bust - I would feel sorry for the ordinary folk who lose their jobs - ground staff, secretaries etc I might ask to buy the piece of turf from where Craig Easton helped to relegate the wee team.

Good luck to all involved at Livi - others may see laughing at this club's predicament as sport but there will be real victims and casualties of this whole sorry affair.

If he claims he has the money what happens now? Presumabely he just pays up and the club is saved? If he is talking guff again (which let's face it is quite likely) then Livi are shafted?

Guest Bullywee_loyal_1690

Anyone going up the ground tonight ? myt be seats bits of the pitch stuff inside the ground for sale or souveners.

l am jizzing here almost good news so near c'mon massone one final good turn :D