Livingston - all the threads merged

The endless delays are probably more to do with the lack of court time to deal with this- I'd imagine insolvency hearings are much in demand as we're in the middle of the biggest depression since 1929. bear in mind too that it's summer holiday time and that's likely to hold things up further as far as the courts are concerned.

When this comes to court "Livi" really are staring down the barrel.

Fair enough - how long to come to court then do you reckon?

Am I right in thinking that it would be on the court rolls for the days hearing when (and if) it come to taking action?

If this is the case then surely it should already be 'in the system' somewhere and would present itself soon. I really would have thought somebody from Livi would have passed comment by now...

how longs a piece of string, I think, is the annoying answer.

the papers keep saying Livingston will be "put into administration within the next twenty four hours", almost daily, but it never happens- because the case isn't slated to be heard in court.

a poster here (can't remember who) has access to the Rolls of Court which seem to be the match progamme for the daily appearances in court, and Livingston's case hasn;t come up yet. He'll probably be able to give a more informed answer than me.

Am I right in thinking that it would be on the court rolls for the days hearing when (and if) it come to taking action?

If this is the case then surely it should already be 'in the system' somewhere and would present itself soon. I really would have thought somebody from Livi would have passed comment by now...

It isn't and can't be in the system, the debt for the rent hasn't become absolute yet.

They need a decree for the rent before progressing to applying for an admin order (apparently an admin order costs over £10,000).

Massone has already said he will defend any actions so it's gonna roll on.

Edit; nothing on the rolls of court as yet.

Edited by AND180Y

OK, so in that scenario Livingston will definitely start the season and all the talk of imminent administration/liquidation has been totally misleading. How long does it take for this decree that you mention to come about?

Is this the right place to look if "Livi" are about to come up in court?

http://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/rolls/supreme...r090722_001.htm

OK, so in that scenario Livingston will definitely start the season and all the talk of imminent administration/liquidation has been totally misleading. How long does it take for this decree that you mention to come about?

Is this the right place to look if "Livi" are about to come up in court?

http://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/rolls/supreme...r090722_001.htm

It would not be beyond the realms of possibility for it to be a year depending on his defences.

Yep but there are different lists that one is a daily and there is a different one with future dates here

Note the Liv Dream - Flynn case and the RBS-William Haughey (bank suing haughey as part of the alleged keane fraud) on the future one.

Edited by AND180Y

It would not be beyond the realms of possibility for it to be a year depending on his defences.

Yep but there are different lists that one is a daily and there is a different one with future dates here

Note the Liv Dream - Flynn case and the RBS-William Haughey (bank suing haughey as part of the alleged keane fraud) on the future one.

Interesting-thanks!

So maybe time to mothball this thread then, as Massone will use every means at his disposal to stave off administration orders and the like. Certainly after these revelations the old Gretna record looks wobbly.

If there was a nuclear holocaust that bloody club would still turn up to fulfil its fixture the Saturday afterwards at an undamaged Almondvale.

Interesting stuff - looks like this is going to run and run....

The 200 page Gretna thread is definitely in danger! :lol:

Will Massolini turn up at the QOS game this Saturday?

Ideal place for the fans to give him a hostile reception as he enters the main stand from the car-park if he does. :ph34r:

Interesting-thanks!

So maybe time to mothball this thread then, as Massone will use every means at his disposal to stave off administration orders and the like. Certainly after these revelations the old Gretna record looks wobbly.

If there was a nuclear holocaust that bloody club would still turn up to fulfil its fixture the Saturday afterwards at an undamaged Almondvale.

:lol::lol::lol:

You seem to think we have the lion's share of luck!

He was at Montrose last Thursday and there wasn't the slightest chirp in his direction.

That was due to the fans that want Massone out stayed away from that game, It may be a completely differant scenario at Queens as most of us are going there, In saying that he may well brick it & not attend. You never can tell with him, although MCL will let us all know as soon as he's crawled out of Massone's bed. :D

That was due to the fans that want Massone out stayed away from that game, It may be a completely differant scenario at Queens as most of us are going there, In saying that he may well brick it & not attend. You never can tell with him, although MCL will let us all know as soon as he's crawled out of Massone's bed. :D

I noticed that the supporters orgs were that confident of the club survival that they were laying on a bus. :huh:

...although MCL will let us all know as soon as he's crawled out of Massone's bed. :D

Meeeeoooooooowwwwww :lol:

Just received a cheque from the Sun for my pics of the crisis meeting. Well worth my time turning up ;):D

The 200 page Gretna thread is definitely in danger! :lol:

But if you took out your posts detailing how every club should be a community based club run by the Supporters Trust, MCL's posts about how he doesn't trust the Livi Trust and the Falkirk fans' polemics that are devoid of paragraphs we are down to one Livi fan asking what time kick-off is on Saturday. :-)

Meeeeoooooooowwwwww :lol:

Just received a cheque from the Sun for my pics of the crisis meeting. Well worth my time turning up ;):D

I presume you will be donating the money back into the club?? :rolleyes:

I'll bet the cheque wasn't the only thing that satisfied you ;)

It was actually. You weren't as good as you said you would be, despite claiming to be a "professional" :bairn:babe2:lol: