TheDoctor

Livingston - all the threads merged

Well that's not going to happen because Massone has treated your fans like idiots on a consistent basis. Whether that's warranted or not, well, I'll leave that to someone else. Put your toys back in your pram, sort out whatever dumb "personal" issues you have with the trust and help get Massone out of Livingston, or else you aren't going to have a football team.

By Christ you lack any perspective.

Post of the week so far :lol::D

Looks like we're getting closer to the truth. :lol:

Yeah, whatever :rolleyes:

I offered to supply some free images for the website but whoever is running it didn't get in touch to get them.

I'm not Pro-Massone but have said it would be better for all the groups to work with him to get the club on an even keel rather than gamble with the very existence of the club. Massone could have been removed eventually. To me, that is the bigger picture.

You just don't get it do you? Oh well you just keep taking photo's maybe one day they will be worth something. :rolleyes:

Sorry, but you are wrong about that too. It's entirely optional. No "e" gained promininence via American English. Since you have chosen to make the claim that "scarey" is wrong, then it will be fairly straightforward to prove it by showing it's absence in Online Dictionaries..........

Fill your boots, but I can promise you this: no research equals no chance.

Well, I read it again and I am back to thinking it is open to a bit of interpretation. Any dictionaries I checked on line and at work all list scary without the e. Anyway, carry on as I think we digress.

are Dundee resorting to biological warfare? sending a swine flu bomb into our midst

I thought perhaps he was looking to share it with Massone as a thank you for the last year, but as he wasn't there maybe he just wants to help us out our misery quicker? :lol:

(mind you that won't please KFTS)

Does anyone know anything about how the Safety Certificate is issued? Is the council simply advising what needs done to gain the certificate? I've had a look over the Livi board and I thought it was purely a case of some things being moved from underneath some stands.

As regards the situation it seems another day is met with silence from all sides. Good result for Livi on the field last night but no further forward for their fans knowing whats going on/ going to happen off it.

I like livvie. Hope they survive.

I don't.

I remember when they were the pre-Gretna cuddly wee "living the dream" team from the lower leagues.

I could scoosh my way up the SFL if I spent £10 million quid that wasn't mine as well.

What goes around comes around.

I don't.

I remember when they were the pre-Gretna cuddly wee "living the dream" team from the lower leagues.

I could scoosh my way up the SFL if I spent £10 million quid that wasn't mine as well.

What goes around comes around.

Yawns!

After 4452 posts on a thread you'd hope the 4453rd would have a bit of originality.

Must try harder. ;)

Yawns!

After 4452 posts on a thread you'd hope the 4453rd would have a bit of originality.

Must try harder. ;)

First time Ive ever looked at the thread was this week. You'll forgive me if I don't go through the previous 170-odd pages.

Im not fussed if Livvie survive or not tbh. They rubbed our noses in it on the way up, Im only too happy to see your noses rubbed in it on the way down and eventually out.

First time Ive ever looked at the thread was this week. You'll forgive me if I don't go through the previous 170-odd pages.

Im not fussed if Livvie survive or not tbh. They rubbed our noses in it on the way up, Im only too happy to see your noses rubbed in it on the way down and eventually out.

When was your nose rubbed in it ?

That would have been an awful experience for you. You tell me who did that to you and I'll have stern words with them. <_<

Does anyone know anything about how the Safety Certificate is issued? Is the council simply advising what needs done to gain the certificate? I've had a look over the Livi board and I thought it was purely a case of some things being moved from underneath some stands.

As regards the situation it seems another day is met with silence from all sides. Good result for Livi on the field last night but no further forward for their fans knowing whats going on/ going to happen off it.

I was talking to the police at the game last night & they said there are strict rules to be followed that both the council & police must agree these have been met before the certificate will be issued, & as of yet the stadium has not met these requirements, I don't think it was to do with stuff under the stands though because they said as long as there is no blocking of fire exits storage may be done in places where the public don't have access, There are rumours going round about all sorts of things, the Plymouth fans had heard that the club has not renewed the insurance but I've not heard that one & don't know where it came from.

That would have been an awful experience for you. You tell me who did that to you and I'll have stern words with them. <_<

And to think I was very happy for them that they went up to the SPL too, wish I had met this one before! :angry:

When was your nose rubbed in it ?

"When Livvy were winning. When Livvy were 'the model' of a provincial club. When Livvy were able to cherry pick players for the start of each new season. When the rest of us were unambitious and stale, content to rot in mediocrity for a century or more."

The worst offenders have pretty much shat it as far as this board is concerned: leaving new posters like yourself to face the indifference/dislike/hatred generated by the 'old guard'.

"When Livvy were winning. When Livvy were 'the model' of a provincial club. When Livvy were able to cherry pick players for the start of each new season. When the rest of us were unambitious and stale, content to rot in mediocrity for a century or more."

The worst offenders have pretty much shat it as far as this board is concerned: leaving new posters like yourself to face the indifference/dislike/hatred generated by the 'old guard'.

Yip, I can certainly see why fellow fans would wish to see the death of a club after experiencing the kind of trauma you describe from a few of the Livi support. Yes siree! ;)

There are rumours going round about all sorts of things, the Plymouth fans had heard that the club has not renewed the insurance but I've not heard that one & don't know where it came from.

That would do it!