Livingston - all the threads merged

12 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Well, that's two separate groups.

Livi fans tell us what they think by supporting a stolen team. They don't give a f**k. If they did care, they'd boycott what is a stolen club.

I think the Meadowbank fans made it perfectly clear what they thought at the time.

All the Livi responses to my posts are either displays of wilful ignorance or simple callousness. What a dreadful club.

Blaming a relatively young fan base in 2022 for the actions of some businessmen in the 90's is unreasonable.

I get your (aggressively articulated) point, but we're not exactly going to pay reparations to Meadowbank fans for the rest of our lives.

Go and grill the Airdrie fans.

17 hours ago, ATLIS said:

S3 E7, A Breath of Fresh Air. It's genuinely brilliant, whole episode is just them and Martindale

I'm just working my way through this, an interesting listen so far

Particularly like the reference to "quantity over quality" with regards to transfers last season, I'd imagine that's in reference to Williamson, Lewis, Panayioyou, Chukwuemeka and Soto  who hardly kicked a ball. Add in the loan players that eventually left full-time in Reilly and Mullin, and it's clear the squad was far too bloated last year

Edited by The Wrong Car

23 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

Yeah, that's what people with a spine would do if their community stole another community's club.

But the Livi fans have made it quite clear that they couldn't give a f**k, so f**k them, basically.

Second only to the Old Firm. A shameless, hollow, dishonest wee franchise masquerading as a fitba club.

People with a spine away and don't talk shite ya muppet.

As for blaming the community, ffs most of West Lothian never mind Livingston's community are Erse cheek and Edinburgh twosome supporters. You really don't want to go down the moraility route with the club you support being known as min h*n*, and your own share of shady owners and business deals, if you want to start that pish it shows you have no spine. Though you'd be struggling to find a team with a spotless history. You really are a clown, if you don't like another team then fine, that's what football is about, rivalries and not liking other teams, but stop making up stupid shit to support your strange 'hatred''.

Oh and did i actually read you posting something about seethe in another post, bloody hell you really don't see yourself and how you look.🤣 

4 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

People with a spine away and don't talk shite ya muppet.

As for blaming the community, ffs most of West Lothian never mind Livingston's community are Erse cheek and Edinburgh twosome supporters. You really don't want to go down the moraility route with the club you support being known as min h*n*, and your own share of shady owners and business deals, if you want to start that pish it shows you have no spine. Though you'd be struggling to find a team with a spotless history. You really are a clown, if you don't like another team then fine, that's what football is about, rivalries and not liking other teams, but stop making up stupid shit to support your strange 'hatred''.

Oh and did i actually read you posting something about seethe in another post, bloody hell you really don't see yourself and how you look.🤣 

Ah, changing the topic again. How very tiresome.

You might think Hearts fans are mini-****, I couldn't give a f**k. I'm not, and none of my mates are.

You, however, are a supporter of a stolen fitba club. There's simply no way around that. Every single Livi fan is.

Let's be clear. I don't think of Livingston as rivals. I don't give a f**k about their on-field performance. I object to their existence in the form they currently take, as a club that is the result of theft and that has the brass neck to claim the murdered club's history. They're a complete embarrassment, and you should be ashamed to support them.

Every club has supporters or owners or players we can (and do) object to and argue about. But Livingston are different. You support a stolen club that claims another club's history with no regard for its supporters or the community it was stolen from. You're fitba trash.

You might think Hearts fans are mini-****, I couldn't give a f**k. I'm not, and none of my mates are.
You, however, are a supporter of a stolen fitba club. There's simply no way around that. Every single Livi fan is.
Let's be clear. I don't think of Livingston as rivals. I don't give a f**k about their on-field performance. I object to their existence in the form they currently take, as a club that is the result of theft and that has the brass neck to claim the murdered club's history. They're a complete embarrassment, and you should be ashamed to support them.
Every club has supporters or owners or players we can (and do) object to and argue about. But Livingston are different. You support a stolen club that claims another club's history with no regard for its supporters or the community it was stolen from. You're fitba trash.
Livi supporter and PROUD!! [emoji6]

16 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Again showing no self awareness.

How very hypocritical of you given your whole moral high ground stance. Shows you are comfortable picking and choosing what is morally right when it suits you though.  I didn't murder Meadowbank and none of my mates did, cool.:thumsup2

Completely missing the point on the next part, but i can't be arsed explaining it to you if you're too twisted with hatred to be rational, again with the drama and pish rhetoric, away and toddle off with your bile and snotters posting to somebody who cares about your pish.

You're such a hypocrite with no self awareness it would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

8 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Again showing no self awareness.

How very hypocritical of you given your whole moral high ground stance. Shows you are comfortable picking and choosing what is morally right when it suits you though. 

away and toddle off with your bile and snotters posting to somebody who cares about your pish.

Certainly hit a nerve with the Livi lads. Almost like you're all feeling guilty about something...

Reckon its time we gave this arse a Sean Kelly Pen.Tedious,Laborious and overall cringeworthy come to mind.He won't change and neither will we.Irrevelent pish spouting,he's a master of that particular craft of the highest order.Getting bored with his continuess pathetic rhetoric.Just f**k off ya deluded Jambo.💩.

7 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Certainly hit a nerve with the Livi lads. Almost like you're all feeling guilty about something...

The old hit a nerve crack is about as predictable as your tears and seethe patter, been done a million times on here shagger, it's as original as everything else you post. Hopefully shows the rest of your pish was a poor attempt at a wind up though and you really don't believe the nonsense you've posted. Otherwise your just a sad pathetic soul.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

Hypothetically, it could be argued that Hearts hiring Graeme Rix and not immediately sacking Craig Thomson all those years ago makes them pro-sex offender.  Hearts fans support a club which is not against sex offenders.  Hypothetically... 👀

8 minutes ago, ol1vercloff said:

Hypothetically, it could be argued that Hearts hiring Graeme Rix and not immediately sacking Craig Thomson all those years ago makes them pro-sex offender.  Hearts fans support a club which is not against sex offenders.  Hypothetically... 👀

When your go-to defence of your club is a sex offender reference, you know you're on shaky ground.

What a terrible club Livi are.

8 minutes ago, ol1vercloff said:

Yeah as i said, going down the moral high ground route really isn't advisable for Hearts, and the 'i'm not one and neither is my mates' doesn't cut it when he's on about Livi fans shouldn't be supporting their local team due to how it all came about with Meadowbank moving to Livingston against their former fans will. He's such a hypocrite with that nonsense it's unbelievable the lack of his self awareness.

Really hoping for his sake he's just on the wind up and isn't serious.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

24 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Yeah as i said, going down the moral high ground route really isn't advisable for Hearts, and the 'i'm not one and neither is my mates' doesn't cut it

Right up there with "I'm not a racist; I've even got a 'friend' who's a ######".

Not been on for several days due to a family grievance. 

I see some things never change,VG still on his 1 man anti -LFC crusade,nigh on 30 yrs since the move from Edinburgh. 

If you hate us fair enough,personally I don't care,nor do the vast majority of other LFC supporters on here.

This is an LFC thread and you are constantly on here looking for bites,in that respect you have succeeded.

Well done,hope that makes you feel better sunshine,as for myself,  I'll continue as is,safe in the knowledge that you and a few others on here hate our very existence.

That to me,is success 🥳

4 hours ago, Kempes said:

I’m getting the impression that VincentGuerin doesn’t like Livi. Maybe he prefers Florence?

Dunno he's got a bit of a thing about clubs murdering other clubs and right now Hearts are being murdered by Florentina.

Speaking of which, maybe his real reason for hating Livi is from when we murdered Hearts 5-0.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER