33 Stranraer
34 Stirling Albion
35 Albion Rovers
36 Elgin City
37 Cowdenbeath
38 Bonnyrigg Rose
39 Fraserburgh

40 Buckie Thistle

Wonder if we'll get Raith in our group game or by some miracle miss them in cup games this season.

44 minutes ago, Lichtie78 said:

Just out of interest, what was it that kept him out for so long?

“I had a small fracture in my foot and got an operation. When I was coming back I just felt something wasn’t quite right so I got it checked and they discovered another fracture so that set me back.

“Once I got over that I was fine and now I’m back playing and just want to spend as many minutes out on the park as possible.”

He added: “I want to get back to full fitness and just help the team out and hopefully have a great season, personally and the team.”

18 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

“I had a small fracture in my foot and got an operation. When I was coming back I just felt something wasn’t quite right so I got it checked and they discovered another fracture so that set me back.

“Once I got over that I was fine and now I’m back playing and just want to spend as many minutes out on the park as possible.”

He added: “I want to get back to full fitness and just help the team out and hopefully have a great season, personally and the team.”

A fully fit Keaghan Jacobs is more than good enough for the top of the championship. He hasn't been fully fit in 18 months however.

13 minutes ago, thruthenight said:

A fully fit Keaghan Jacobs is more than good enough for the top of the championship. He hasn't been fully fit in 18 months however.

Seems like a good professional and I’m happy his injury was a fracture instead of any kind of muscle tear etc 

2 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Seems like a good professional and I’m happy his injury was a fracture instead of any kind of muscle tear etc 

A legend of a player for us over the years, gets stuck in like a pitbull on steroids and has scored a few goals for us too. His goals against Partick Thistle in the play offs helped get us promoted. He'll be a brilliant guy for you to have in the dressing room too, good for moral etc, likes a practical joke too, real fun guy but absolute professional on the pitch.

Would imagine so, unless he's wanting to train at Livi still. Prob got some sideline job on the go, him and Kyle usually had some other business bringing money in.
I'm sure he's running a cake business on the side already

1 minute ago, Cptn Hooch said:
5 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:
Would imagine so, unless he's wanting to train at Livi still. Prob got some sideline job on the go, him and Kyle usually had some other business bringing money in.

I'm sure he's running a cake business on the side already

On first reading i thought you wrote Coke.😮 🤣

6 hours ago, JD and associates said:

Saido Berahino released by Sheffield Wednesday. Martindale a long term admirer. I’m hearing his agent wants to talk to Livi. Could be exciting. 

I've heard the opposite :D If Jack Hamilton signs his extension like he's expected to do, then we aren't looking to bring in another striker. 

We'll have Anderson and Hamilton to play back up to him with situational injury cover from Shinnie and Nouble

Edited by ATLIS