Livingston - all the threads merged

1 hour ago, DavideFernandezLoveChild said:

After yesterday’s win sets up a potential blockbuster run over the next few games. Where do you see us by the end of the season. I feel this is the most cohesive squad we have had yet and although it was a slow start I think we can rally and chase down Motherwell and those above. 

Easy to get carried away after yesterday's result, and the way we're playing, but yeah, we seem to be really strong in midfield with Holt, Omeonga & Pitts, solid enough in defence with Fitz Stryjek and Obileye, and decent WB's in Devlin & Penrice/Montano, and have actually now got a pretty strong attacking 3 from a combo of Forrest/Nouble/Anderson/Bailey, and still to see what new signing Soto can do, maybe big Chucky will find his feet as well. So yeah bring it on, we're looking good for a go at top 6.

Looks like our business for the window is up, I'd say a pretty successful window. We're coming out of it far stronger than we did going into it
We've kept Forrest, Fitzwater and Omeonga plus added extra depth across the park...cracking window

We're signing Snodgrass aren't we? [emoji3] 
One of my mates who supports another team has just text me saying "snoddy has left WBA, I reckon he's going to Livi"

Surely no...even if we could afford him, he's never got the legs to play in a Martindale side...doubt he had them before.

Just now, Cptn Hooch said:

One of my mates who supports another team has just text me saying "snoddy has left WBA, I reckon he's going to Livi"

Surely no...even if we could afford him, he's never got the legs to play in a Martindale side...doubt he had them before.

I'm not even sure :D It's one of those ones where he maybe wants to come back to where it all started. I can't imagine he'd demand too much money as he'll be loaded from being down south. Honestly even if he's not got the legs to do the running, is it a signing you can turn down? I'm not sure. 

We could offer him coaching roles or whatever he wanted basically in that corner. Head of youth development? Who knows. He'd be absolutely perfect for more open games with time and space or even off the bench as an option

14 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

PoTM award voted for, it's basically going to be Omeonga for the rest of the season isn't it. 😄

Knew it was Omeonga before the other options came up. But they can all feel hard done by which is a positive for us.

More than happy that Martindale has, once again, made me and many others look like fools for suggesting he should take a step back earlier in the season. I'll never doubt him again until our next bad run.