Livingston - all the threads merged

1 hour ago, Lichtie78 said:

Think Panayiotou might be heading to us in January. He’s barely featured, but any opinions on him?Sad to see Williamson struggling to make much of an impact, he was superb for us last season.

Yep, looked ok in the brief appearances i've seen him, obv needs games to get his fitness up and show what he can do.

I take it this is our youngsters and maybe some fringe players against Dunfermline? Dunfermline to face Livingston as John Hughes urges Kai Kennedy inspiration (thecourier.co.uk)

Even playing Fringe players is a bit strange though, with the amount of games we've got this month we'll need everyone available in case of injuries, knocks and just fatigue, having to rotate the starting XI.

I take it this is our youngsters and maybe some fringe players against Dunfermline? Dunfermline to face Livingston as John Hughes urges Kai Kennedy inspiration (thecourier.co.uk)
Even playing Fringe players is a bit strange though, with the amount of games we've got this month we'll need everyone available in case of injuries, knocks and just fatigue, having to rotate the starting XI.
Think there's a few trialists involved.

4 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:
6 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Think there's a few trialists involved.

Wonder if this fella is one of them.

7. Livingston express interest in Blackpool youngster

Blackpool teenager, Rob Apter, is attracting interest from Scotland with Livingston looking to bring him in on loan in January. The midfielder has just returned from a successful stint with non-league side Bamber Bridge. (Football League World)

18 hours ago, Lichtie78 said:

Sad to see Williamson struggling to make much of an impact, he was superb for us last season.

Just read a bit on him here. Rangers loanee admits he needs to 'stop being as rash' after red card (rangersnews.uk)

Aye agree with him on the needing to be less rash part, ran about just kicking folk and getting booked. Wouldn't have been that bothered if he went back to Sevco in Jan, hasn't been up to much, but if he reckons he's getting himself on top of things now, and will be a lot better, then hopefully that'll be the case. Disappointing after having such a great season with you in the Championship that he's been honking for us this season.

2 hours ago, True Dat said:

Mostly trialists with Bartley, Pitts, Kelly, shinnie, longridge, anderson all getting some game time. Lawless also played 

Wouldn't have thought Shinnie needed game time, he's started in 2 games and came on as a sub in a third, within the last seven days.

Dundee doing us a turn scoring in their own net last night.

Now we just need the erse cheeks to beat Ross County & St Johnstone, ewwww, felt dirty even typing that. Hopefully Hungbo knackers himself out running about and is burnt out for us on Sat too, maybe getting a wee dead leg at the end of the game that takes 3 days to recover from.

3 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Dundee doing us a turn scoring in their own net last night.

That really depends on your point of view - if Hibs had lost or drawn we could have conceivably leap-frogged then into seventh place at the weekend subject to other results going our way of course.

16 minutes ago, Durnford said:

That really depends on your point of view - if Hibs had lost or drawn we could have conceivably leap-frogged then into seventh place at the weekend subject to other results going our way of course.

I'm still very much looking below us for now. A few more points on the board and open the gap between us and the bottom might change that

6 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

I'm still very much looking below us for now. A few more points on the board and open the gap between us and the bottom might change that

Exactly, safety first, then we can look at the teams above us. I'm wanting a big gap between us and the bottom 2 before i'd even consider them taking pts from a team above us as a good result for us.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER