Livingston - all the threads merged

Currently using an artificial pitch in the semi of the Copa Libertadores. If it's good enough for that level, it's good enough for Scotland. 
They've used artificial pitches in various stages of the champions League and Europa League too. A lot of pitches in the US are artificial and you know how seriously they take their sport

7 hours ago, Cptn Hooch said:
7 hours ago, AFCDannyFTH said:
Currently using an artificial pitch in the semi of the Copa Libertadores. If it's good enough for that level, it's good enough for Scotland. 

They've used artificial pitches in various stages of the champions League and Europa League too. A lot of pitches in the US are artificial and you know how seriously they take their sport

For as long as the BBC employ morons like Chick Young, there will always be an agenda against synthetic surfaces. He'd still have weans doon the mines mind you.

On a similar vein, I would imagine that tonights game must be in doubt. 

For as long as the BBC employ morons like Chick Young, there will always be an agenda against synthetic surfaces. He'd still have weans doon the mines mind you.
Why would it be in doubt?

4 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:
5 minutes ago, mozam76 said:
Heavy frost from yesterday won't have lifted, sub zero temps from afternoon onwards, snow forecast for parts of the day.

Ah right...I'm in Lanarkshire and it's fine here, just cold

I think the frost from yesterday will be the main issue, and whether the pitch at the south end will have thawed at all. 

8 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Amber snow warning in the Lothians from 3pm today till 10pm tomorrow tonight.

This game is jinxed.

Sleet all afternoon. It brushes away easily provided it doesn't freeze.

There's a lot of water around though - there'll be almost zero grip tonight.

11 hours ago, mozam76 said:

What are Saturday's lottery numbers going to be?

2 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

You're a St Mirren fan ffs. Your club will be deid before ours

Ha ha. Fcuk wit. You have no idea how stupid that remark is. Our club was one of the original founders of the Scottish league. You can only dream of the success we have achieved in my lifetime never mind the complete history of our club. 😂 

7 minutes ago, Yflab said:

Ha ha. Fcuk wit. You have no idea how stupid that remark is. Our club was one of the original founders of the Scottish league. You can only dream of the success we have achieved in my lifetime never mind the complete history of our club. 😂 

What've St Mirren won in the last 16 years?

1 minute ago, ATLIS said:

What've St Mirren won in the last 16 years?

Well we beat you to the Championship trophy in 2017/18 and we won the Scottish League Cup in 2013. What about your club mf?

9 minutes ago, Yflab said:

In your lifetime? I assumed with your patter and attitude you were a 12 year old ned at most...It's even worse if you're actually older than that and can remember the St Mirren glory days of *checks notes* the 50s and 60s