Livingston - all the threads merged

14 hours ago, EdinburghLivi said:

If he keeps this up, we will be getting megabucks from the Dykes sell-on fee.

Doesn't look like we'll get the big bonus from QPR being promoted to the Premiership, but yeah, his stock will certainly be rising with his Scotland performances, and we're fairly racking up the bonuses from his International appearances. Has come in handy when we're having to play without any fans, i dread to think how we'd have managed without the Dykes transfer fee and add on bonuses. What a bit of business it was getting Dykes from QotS. 

Would be great seeing Halkett getting into the squad for the tourney, and partnering up with Dec in a back three, wouldn't mind seeing Griffiths playing alongside Dykes too, four ex Livi players playing together in the Scotland team .

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

4 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Doesn't look like we'll get the big bonus from QPR being promoted to the Premiership, but yeah, his stock will certainly be rising with his Scotland performances, and we're fairly racking up the bonuses from his International appearances. Has come in handy when we're having to play without any fans, i dread to think how we'd have managed without the Dykes transfer fee and add on bonuses. What a bit of business it was getting Dykes from QotS. 

Would be great seeing Halkett getting into the squad for the tourney, and partnering up with Dec in a back three, wouldn't mind seeing Griffiths playing alongside Dykes too, four ex Livi players playing together in the Scotland team .

Yes, would definitely put Halkett ahead of McTominay in a back three.  Can't believe how well Gallagher is doing, phenomenal stuff again last night.

On 13/11/2020 at 18:48, East Calder Lion said:

Yes, would definitely put Halkett ahead of McTominay in a back three.  Can't believe how well Gallagher is doing, phenomenal stuff again last night.

Hearts player Craig Halkett should absolutely not be ahead of Manchester United's Scott McTominay. 

I didn't think that needed to be said. 

£20 to watch the game at a time when many incomes are down due to C19 is not taking the piss. It's a scandal your board are a disgrace.  I can afford the game but out of principle will just wait and watch the game  on SMTV Sunday at no extra coast other than having a season ticket.  

3 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

£20 to watch the game at a time when many incomes are down due to C19 is not taking the piss. It's a scandal your board are a disgrace.  I can afford the game but out of principle will just wait and watch the game  on SMTV Sunday at no extra coast other than having a season ticket.  

Thanks for sharing.:thumsup2

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

On 13/11/2020 at 18:48, East Calder Lion said:

Gallagher is doing well, but Halkett to start in the Scotland team? Can’t see it.

4 hours ago, ZingaliMan said:

^^^ definitely paying £20 for the game.

I know it's a lot but trust me, we're worth it.

2 hours ago, hoobahabba said:
7 hours ago, ZingaliMan said:

I know it's a lot but trust me, we're worth it.

_PR5jIjxP6UZ3nyb021pJA_r.jpg

Nothing wrong with constructive criticism I would have thought no abuse from me like me your just fans.  The charge of £20 for away fans is wrong. From the Saints forum , Twitter , Facebook groups it looks like your club will lose out on a pay day as most of our fans give this game a miss. Over 3,000 season ticket holders can ether watch the full match or highlights on SMTV Sunday. Also highlights Saturday night on BBC Scotland. 

Hooch explained why it's priced at £20 in the match thread (which I assume you have read and ignored) - not to undercut season ticket holders who forked out to help the club despite it being "at a time when many incomes are down due to C19", in your own words. 

If you think it's too much, don't pay. Bore off with claiming 'constructive criticism' though when you've said it's taking the piss and labeled our board a disgrace. 

30 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Hooch explained why it's priced at £20 in the match thread (which I assume you have read and ignored) - not to undercut season ticket holders who forked out to help the club despite it being "at a time when many incomes are down due to C19", in your own words. 

If you think it's too much, don't pay. Bore off with claiming 'constructive criticism' though when you've said it's taking the piss and labeled our board a disgrace. 

Mate most clubs income is down most clubs my own including charge £12.99 a few exceptions charging  £15. Your own club is the highest in Scotland. As I pointed out many fans income are down due to C19.  If your board cant work out today's climate then they deserve the finacial hit. You will end up with a couple of hundred Saints fans. If it had been say £15 you would have ended up with a few thousand.  I find it hilarious yourself and others are defending a board decision that will lose income.