Livingston - all the threads merged

Aye, gives me the fear that we are a wee bit behind.
I wouldnt be suprised to see McCrorie back here, maybe with Jamie Mcdonald as back up. 
Gtf, it's one or the other. Don't be selfish!

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:
9 hours ago, KingKachloul said:

Aye, gives me the fear that we are a wee bit behind.
I wouldnt be suprised to see McCrorie back here, maybe with Jamie Mcdonald as back up. 

Gtf, it's one or the other. Don't be selfish!

We'll generously loan you Stewart back for this season.

7 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
8 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:
We'll generously loan you Stewart back for this season.

I'd sooner contribute towards his wages providing he never returns to us.

If he was paid on ability , he would be paying the club .

There's a few guys who upload old Caley videos to YouTube, they just did the one where you clinched the title against us nearly 20 years ago

Big Confederate flag on in the away end, Livi are now cancelled.

Edited by ICTChris

Callum Carson reporting that we're one of 3 premiership sides interested in Welsh international, George Williams. The word attacker is used to describe him and he hasn't scored many goals in his career so I'm assuming he's a winger. He's previously been on loan at St Johnstone but not sure how he did there.

1 hour ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Callum Carson reporting that we're one of 3 premiership sides interested in Welsh international, George Williams. The word attacker is used to describe him and he hasn't scored many goals in his career so I'm assuming he's a winger. He's previously been on loan at St Johnstone but not sure how he did there.

That's what I was thinking as well. We probably need a winger in for the side opposite Forrest so a Welsh international wouldn't be a bad shout.

Apparently between us, Killie and Ross County - surely Killie blow us all out the water here? We do have a track record of getting folk a call up though so could be a good move for him if, like he said, his intention is to stay in the international set up.

33 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

his intention is to stay in the international set up.

Hes played 200 minutes for Wales, most of them 5 years ago. Hes not featured at all since 2016.

He broke his leg last season.

19 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hes played 200 minutes for Wales, most of them 5 years ago. Hes not featured at all since 2016.

He broke his leg last season.

I guess his intention is to break back into the setup then

2 hours ago, Radford said:

There's more chance of Neville Southall making a comeback for Wales than George Williams. 

He'd be a good replacement for Steven Lawless if height was the main priority. 

Only if Lawless fitted 3 inch lifts into his football boots.

Generally speaking, our recruitment has been so good over the last few years that I trust our signings will be good ‘uns (or, to a lesser extent, moved on quickly). 
A wide player and ‘keeper remain the priorities, for this current squad IMO.

Edited by crispy

On 13/06/2020 at 11:48, EdinburghLivi said:

image.thumb.png.8f9e129583d318e66c9e10ee709a38d5.png

53 minutes ago, crispy said:

A wide player and ‘keeper remain the priorities, for this current squad IMO.

Not convinced we need a winger unless someone moves on. Our options are pretty good.

1 hour ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Not convinced we need a winger unless someone moves on. Our options are pretty good.

Robinson isn't exactly a winger though and De Vita is done. I'd say a winger is fairly important for us. Menga isn't exactly inspirational either

Robinson isn't exactly a winger though and De Vita is done. I'd say a winger is fairly important for us. Menga isn't exactly inspirational either
Menga is very inspirational!
Inspirational enough to make me believe that we will make an inspired decision to get another inspirational winger.
Anyone that believes that De Vita will get any amount of game time for us next season is fuckin deluded however.

Menga is explosive and causes disruptions in oppositions defences, also provides an out ball with his pace and strength, but he's not composed on the ball and has a tendency to just run and run into a blind alley and try to battle his way out of it, instead of looking up and passing it to someone.

Basically has his uses, but a dependable winger isn't one of them.