Livingston - all the threads merged

Do Livi just keep Maley around cause he's a good laugh? He seems to offer no value other than that. He fills the standard youth keeper role in that he'll never get a game unless extreme emergency. Seems a waste!

Edited by Ludo*1

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Do Livi just keep Maley around cause he's a good laugh? He seems to offer no value other than that. He fills the standard youth keeper role in that he'll never get a game unless extreme emergency. Seems a waste!

Pretty much, yep.

Used to get games in the Petrofac cup, that's about how seriously we took that cup. Only PT player at the club, lucky mascot for us. Should get the LiviLion mascot job if his contract doesn't get renewed. Suspect it will though.:lol:

Pretty much, yep.
Used to get games in the Petrofac cup, that's about how seriously we took that cup. Only PT player at the club, lucky mascot for us. Should get the LiviLion mascot job if his contract doesn't get renewed. Suspect it will though.[emoji38]
James Keatings genuinely dressed up as Hammy the Hamster for a game in the 18/19 season. He was an Accies player at the time and wasn't injured.

41 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

As far as I'm aware he does a bit of coaching at the club.

I get that this was a joke but the amount of folk it has confused, and because it's from the official account, has me worrying some people won't ever realise it's a joke. I've had a few folks message me asking what it's all about. 😅

11 minutes ago, crispy said:

I get that this was a joke but the amount of folk it has confused, and because it's from the official account, has me worrying some people won't ever realise it's a joke. I've had a few folks message me asking what it's all about. 😅

I suspect you should cut off any dealings with these folk

I get that this was a joke but the amount of folk it has confused, and because it's from the official account, has me worrying some people won't ever realise it's a joke. I've had a few folks message me asking what it's all about. [emoji28]
Maybe people won't get its a joke because whoever is running the twitter feed keeps telling them it's not.

Are they 12?

3 hours ago, Mr X said:

Maybe people won't get its a joke because whoever is running the twitter feed keeps telling them it's not.

Are they 12?

If they're stupid enough to think it's real they probaby are 12 tbf, good point.

15 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

If they're stupid enough to think it's real they probaby are 12 tbf, good point.

Should become an annual event imo, PoTY vote, with this added on as the booby prize. Then the player has to wear that BIB of shame they have in training, if they lose the vote.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

Just now, Mr X said:

Actually, Ive changed my mind. A 12 year would know better than to tweet something like that on an official account

^^^ Replied to the tweet with "Disgraceful behaviour. Does @PFAScotland know about this? Hope you have a lawyer!!1"

Dunno it's worked a treat with the amount of interest its got.

Stay or go - you decide!

Vote 156,975 votes 1 day left

TBF MR X wont be feeling very humorous after us giving his team Stewart when we took McCrorie off them. Prob shitting it in case we give them Gary Maley next season now.