Livingston - all the threads merged

I know I'm regularly in St.John's Town and in both areas from time to time,but that dosnt change the fact,5th was Livi's all week long and twice on a Sunday sweetheart.

3 points ahead with a game more played with the 2/3rd form team in the league chasing you definitely means it was your position for sure. [emoji23]

Either way, it’s a shame we’ll never have the chance to find out cause it was shaping up to be an interesting battle to end the season with.

7 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Joking aside,  I reckon we were a stick on for at least 5th. We were about to pump Hibs to go 6th anyway before the football was cruelly snatched from us, we were on an upward spiral and always do well after the split.  No doubt it has been a remarkable season for Livi but there was just no stopping the mighty Saints on their quest for Europe. 

7 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

He seems to have forgotten the final game of the season where we brushed Livingston aside without them threatening at all for 90 minutes.

We started the season with a handicap, yet still wouldve qualified for Europe. Some team.

Ah well we're have to disagree on that, no point getting into a what could've been argument, we've seen how desperate and pathetic the Hearts fans are with that patter.

Interesting interview with Lawless.

'Steven Lawless on finding his feet and Livingston's remarkable rise'

https://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/18467117.steven-lawless-finding-feet-livingstons-remarkable-rise/

Chat about Martindale's role in coaching; a bit about Holt's recruiting of players; and how the players were talking about a Euro spot before season was called. 

Drink a shot every time Martindale is mentioned 🤣

Edited by crispy

I think we’d said all season that if we had someone at the level of Lawless on the opposite side then we’d be really dangerous. Hopefully Forrest Is that man. Assuming Dykes goes I wonder if the plan will be to pursue the same system or if we’ll call it when we see how the squad looks. I’d imagine the aim would be a like for like.

Just now, TheScarf said:

I voted for him to stay because Marvin Bartley has some terrible takes on Twitter.

`He beat Marv in a race when the team were away on their winter break, and there was a twitter vote on who won cause Marv wasn't accepting big Stretch had beat him.:lol:

35 minutes ago, bennett said:

Voted to keep Gary Maley, hope he's a good player.

He's a top guy, will never get a game unless it's meaningless just to give him a shot in the top flight but a good guy to have around. Helped Dykes with a spot of coaching too, and was due to that Dykes chipped Forster to score in our 2-0 win over Celtic.