Livingston - all the threads merged

3 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

What's happening with Sibbs? 

He’s been playing just about every week for the last 5 or 6 games, be surprised if we move him on now, there was a time when it was a possibility he’d be moved on but he’s been in the team so can’t see anything happening with him now. 

3 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
3 hours ago, bennett said:
I thought it was a season long loan too, I'm guessing that qots would have to agree to any move to Livi.  Maybe another player in exchange..

I just assumed the loanee club are the loaner club's bitches and the player does what the parent club says.

Would think so too, Sevco took Hardie back last season, then after a bit of negotiations gave him back to us, and Villa have just recalled Sarkic this season. Also doubt most smaller clubs getting loaned a player would want to make an issue out of it and piss the loan club off if they were wanting any future loans.

3 hours ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Big problem for me. Do not like the thought of us switching keepers game to game unless it's down to injury or suspension, particularly as I don't rate Ross Stewart. 

Backline is now unsettled which is not ideal considering we have a good chance of picking up wins in the next few games.

Yeah and our next away game is against Accies, it was against them Stewart's decision making cost us the game, that and the arsehole ref giving them a penalty for their player going down a bit prematurely, think that's what gave Sarkic the opportunity to take his place, esp when he did well against Sevco in the prev cup game.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

Delighted with the McCrorie signing, top keeper and if he keeps performing as he has been will more than likely be a future Scotland number 1. 
Certainly got two very decent options but think Robby will be the first choice, still i’d be surprised if Huddersfield were happy about it.

Edited by andylivi1

Fast work by the club to bring in McCrorie at such short notice, sure as feck didn't hang around anyway. Doesn't say much for Stewart's chances of ever playing as first choice though, we'd be as well just telling him to look for another club. Can see us ending up with big Maley playing against Sevco if anything happens to Schofield before their game now.

55 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Fast work by the club to bring in McCrorie at such short notice, sure as feck didn't hang around anyway. Doesn't say much for Stewart's chances of ever playing as first choice though, we'd be as well just telling him to look for another club. Can see us ending up with big Maley playing against Sevco if anything happens to Schofield before their game now.

He's going out on loan

12 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:
40 minutes ago, Lichtie78 said:
David Martindale in our away end tonight. Presumably looking at Tam O’Brien.

28 year old unproven defender? Don't think we'd be looking at him....could be wrong

Someone Calum has been talking up massively a few times on the podcast. 

1 minute ago, third lanark said:

How have erskine and Jordan McMillan been this season for Livi? 

Jack?

He's a bit of a Jack of all trades in defence, gets moved from side to side, sometimes having to switch position a couple of times a game, always puts in a shift and just gets on with whatever position he's asked to play. Good player for us to have.

Erskine has done ok too when he's come on, is more a late sub than anything else, just wish he was better in from of goals when he has the chance to shoot, he's missed a couple of complete sitters.

11 minutes ago, third lanark said:

How have erskine and Jordan McMillan been this season for Livi? 

I've been fairly critical of Jack but he's done okay since December. He was dodgy at the start of the season but managed to win his spot back and is doing okay for now at LB.

Erskine is doing his job well, it's just that his job is coming off the bench 60-70 minutes into the game and using the experience to see it out and open the game up

1 minute ago, third lanark said:

Thanks guys - I take it McMillan are likely to be holding onto jack next season? I was impressed with him when he was at Partick Thistle 

Think he's out of contract, but would depend on what kind of LB would be available. We've got Lamie (also out of contract) and Aaron Taylor Sinclair (again out of contract) who all play LB.

We'll swap you and we can bring Penrice home :D 

Edited by ATLIS