TheDoctor

Livingston - all the threads merged

40 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Sibbald played against Alloa and picked up an injury, as did Devlin, dunno about Lawson though.

Steve Lawson played in the Tranmere Rovers game.

Is that what you're basing your "I've heard" on?

Might just have picked up a knock the same as Sibbald. You've had Pittman leaving every season since League One, so you really need some street cred and be sure about this.

9 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Might just have picked up a knock the same as Sibbald. You've had Pittman leaving every season since League One, so you really need some street cred and be sure about this.

Seemed to be quite happy in having two new French speakers in the team. Described them as the "French connection" of Livingston.

I'd imagine he was a very strong part of the squad going forward unless of course we were offered silly money.

8 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Tbf I have heard he is home sick and is looking at the possibility of a move but nothing set in stone and he very well may stay as well, so it’s all a bit up in the air atm. 

Looks like we’ll be signing De Vita on loan. I’d imagine he’ll be a good signing if he can stay fit?

21 minutes ago, Reid said:

Looks like we’ll be signing De Vita on loan. I’d imagine he’ll be a good signing if he can stay fit?

REALLY???

Just seen an update from Callum Carson:

Raffa de Vita signs a contract extension at Livingston and then heads out on loan to Partick Thistle for the season. Had heard wee whispers that he'd be heading out on loan. That's a decent move for him to be fair. Needs decent game time.

Shocked... but maybe not surprised.

Yeah, excellent player and his injury was a nasty one. Didn't get much of a look-in last year, but that's because of the injury I expect. One of our top performers in the promotion season, if he can get back to full fitness it'll be a great signing for you.

I think it makes sense for De Vita as he could do with a run of games and it doesn’t look like that’s going to happen at us just now.

30 minutes ago, thruthenight said:

Yeah, excellent player and his injury was a nasty one. Didn't get much of a look-in last year, but that's because of the injury I expect. One of our top performers in the promotion season, if he can get back to full fitness it'll be a great signing for you.

Actually want his injury picked up in the first leg playoff game against Partick Thistle? Ended up out of the game for over six months I think.

8 minutes ago, Durnford said:

Actually want his injury picked up in the first leg playoff game against Partick Thistle? Ended up out of the game for over six months I think.

No, it was the second leg of the Dundee United play off at Almondvale.

1 hour ago, Durnford said:

1 hour ago, orco said:

No, it was the second leg of the Dundee United play off at Almondvale.

Yep, Raffa opened the scoring against Utd in the 1st leg, so they came flying into him over by the touchline injuring him in the 2nd leg :suspect:, or am I just being cynical?

2 hours ago, Reid said:

Hasn't had the chance to get match fit since his injury and operation, absolute class player with good skills, disappointed he's been put out on loan but hope he does really well at Thistle and comes back to us fully fit and raring to go.

Dolly Menga has apparently joined Petro Luanda on loan. 
It's not 100% Petro have announced it before paperwork is even signed.