Livingston - all the threads merged

3 minutes ago, Livilion28 said:

We need a striker and some wingers desperately I think.

I agree about a striker but surely we need to be looking at another goalkeeper seeing as we only have Stewart and Maley at the club now. Winger-wise we have Lawless, Cadden, Menga, De Vita, Erskine, Wylde and Sibbald has played there for us...not sure what kind of contracts they're all on but we'd need to shift some out before bringing in more wingers.

IMO we should be looking for:

Goalkeeper: Stewart seems to be highly rated by Holt and will probably be our number 1 so we're looking for someone to challenge him

Left Back: Lamie is probably our only option there at the moment so definitely need cover unless Devlin or Odoffin can play there

Striker: Someone to score goals from Lee Miller/Lyndon Dykes' set up play. We have De Vita, Robinson and Hamilton but they don't seem to be out and out goalscorers

6 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Wasn't it Ross Brown's (the real one) who's maw signed up on here to have a meltdown? :lol:

It was aye :D What a belter of a day that was

He was also a CM that played like 2 games for us, and not a keeper? 

Assuming he means Pettigrew, who is pretty much a bombscare. I think we'll pick up a keeper to push for the 1st team but Stewart will start the season as our No.1. Other than that, LB, a winger and a goal scoring ST to feed off the scraps

1 hour ago, Menga Bus said:

Byrne was fantastic at the start of the season but there was a reasonably long spell, probably when the whole team was poor really, that Byrne was very anonymous. Finishing in him getting a red card, which lost him his spot to lawson, who was fantastic when he came in and filled that position. I would agree though that I don’t want to lose Byrne, when Byrne and Pittman are on form like they were at the start of the season they are an amazing pair to have. 

Byrne and Pittman against Utd away in the play offs, and the 2 of them scoring against Hibs last season was an absolute joy to watch. Love Byrne's breaking runs and his break up play, can't fault his commitment, or Pittman's. Would be a shame to lose either of them.

52 minutes ago, LogieLivi said:
On 15/06/2019 at 20:35, EdinburghLivi said:
Think it may come with the kit reveal?

I'm dreading the kit reveal to be honest.

Think we’re all dreading it. White seriously?  

I don't really care which is the home/away, but if we're getting a white kit I hope our amber one is a smashing effort.
If it was up to me it would always be a black home kit and amber away kit.
Home - amber top, black shorts, amber socks

Away - black top, amber shorts, black socks

Simple and leaves no doubt as to what our club colours are