Livingston - all the threads merged

18 minutes ago, Afro said:

Could this day get any worse? First, shite away games in the Betfred Cup and now Kelly’s off.

Good luck to the guy, could go anywhere now with the release clause being so low.

FFS.

Even if it’s 50k, we will be seeing him, right? I hope we can agree a sell-on clause.

FFS.
Even if it’s 50k, we will be seeing him, right? I hope we can agree a sell-on clause.
No sell on clause can be negotiated.
Once the release clause has been activated, it's out of our hands.

Scott Fox is available on a free.....

21 minutes ago, LogieLivi said:

No sell on clause can be negotiated.
Once the release clause has been activated, it's out of our hands.

Scott Fox is available on a free.....

The buyout fee includes a sell on clause. We're guaranteed it.

Would take Scott Fox ngl.

1 minute ago, LogieLivi said:
6 minutes ago, ATLIS said:
The buyout fee includes a sell on clause. We're guaranteed it.

Would take Scott Fox ngl.

Is this confirmed anywhere re sell on clause?

Callum Carson confirmed it on twitter

Would take Scott Fox. Nothing against Ross Stewart but from the limited time I’ve seen him I’ve seen nothing to suggest he is a Premiership ‘keeper, the Motherwell game reinforced that view.

IMO GH and DM adequately replacing Gallagher, Halkett and Kelly and keeping us in the Premiership next season would surpass the previous achievements of promotion and retaining our place very early doors. Let’s hope Kelly is the last one out.

Don't think it would surpass promotion from the Championship, but it would be almost as good. Dundee Utd with a far bigger budget has struggled like feck to get out of the Championship, Falkirk also have a bigger budget than us and have just been relegated to League One, us winning the play offs with the budget we had is up there with anything we've achieved difficulty wise.

The 2nd season in the Premiership is always going to be tough, even if we'd managed to retain all our best players, it will be a big test to the coaching staff getting the squad prepared, but it might just be the freshness we needed to change our style a bit and not making us so predictable to figure out, we've not exactly been racking up the points the last few months.

Worth noting that Kelly technically isn't away, he's just asked to leave via activating his clause for clubs to come in. Doubt there's anyone not willing to pay the 50k + sell on fee for him

Feels like our team is getting ripped apart. Going to be a big season next year and we need to sign the right players. I don’t think Kelly will be the last one to go either. I think there’s a chance Byrne and Pittman could go also. I don’t think we can afford to lose them 2 after losing practically our full defence.

1 hour ago, ATLIS said:

Worth noting that Kelly technically isn't away, he's just asked to leave via activating his clause for clubs to come in. Doubt there's anyone not willing to pay the 50k + sell on fee for him

Being reported hes signing for QPR, with a "deal already agreed in principle"

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Being reported hes signing for QPR, with a "deal already agreed in principle"

Probably the best possible option for us, we'll get a sell on % fee in the deal. Performs down there for a year and then we know what the money is like down south. 

25 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Letttts keeeeeep the dreeeeeam on track
Come onnnn Livingstooooonnn

Please someone make it stop
emoji38.png

Holt will keep the dream on track:

- we’ve had a year to find a replacement CB so there’s bound to be at least one the way;

- emmm, that’s it really ^^:lol:

- Kelly is another difficult one but not entirely unexpected and still 2 months to KO. 

Edited by crispy