Livingston - all the threads merged

what positions do we think we need? Obviously 2 centre backs to replace Dec and halks. A striker to replace Hardie? We are very strong in middle of the park with Lawson Byrne Pitts and Keags. Although don’t know if all off them will be there. 
I'd like to see Lamie slot into the role Lithgow has played all season with Al moving into the middle. The right side we have McMillan and Odoffin as options. Would say our priority is left back and a goalscorer plus tying down the likes of Kelly, Byrne, Lawson etc on new deals

what’s happened with Byrne lately? He’s hardly played and we really miss him in the side when he doesn’t play. It’s a strange situation considering he would have been one of first names on team sheet.

hopefully we  can get Kelly tied down for another year also. He can make the club some good money 

I’d contest we need at least two centre halves, a starting left back, and two strikers. That’s without including any more key players departing.

Sounds like McMillan done well at Partick and got a good run of games, between him and Odoffin I think we’re comfortable at RB. CB and LB is a worry for me, though.

Need someone who'll chip in with 8 or 9 goals to replace Halkett too, our set pieces against Dundee were dreadful, floated balls straight to the keeper, but Halkett is usually the player to get us goals from those and he wasn't playing.

Agree with the left-back shouts. Callum Crane deserves a chance in pre-season but we should be looking to improve our back-up there regardless. 

Aside from that, we should just be looking for quality across the park, if it becomes available. Ideally not spunking money away on guys like Erskine and Wylde who seem out of favour and doomed to the reserves.

what’s happened with Byrne lately? He’s hardly played and we really miss him in the side when he doesn’t play. It’s a strange situation considering he would have been one of first names on team sheet.

hopefully we  can get Kelly tied down for another year also. He can make the club some good money 
Holt did say he was going to be experimenting with the squad after safety, Byrne is a potential leaver this summer so Gary will want to see what his options are without him I'd imagine. Also if he's not playing other teams might lose interest lol

Signing due today according to Twitter.

Hoping for someone to get a bit of the feelgood factor back, Halkett and Gallagher’s departures have kinda deflated us for a few weeks now.

He was immense for us at times. Not been at his best this season but wish him well,  looks like a good move for him. Cup winning legend and detests Hearts, can’t ask for much more.

Edited by Zing.

Looks like a good signing on paper. He was a colossus for Hibs in the Championship.

I think they may have brought him in for extra protection in the anchor position now that Halkett is gone. Getting a replacement as good as Halkett will likely be impossible so protecting the new defence makes a lot of sense.