Livingston - all the threads merged

10 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Unlike you lot?

Absolutely. 

Not sure what bits are made up, care to clarify? Was it:-

• Crooked Chairmen?
  • Administration?
  • Unpaid Debts
  • Alan Lithgow being a dick-waving weirdo?

Everything you've said about Hopkin, keep up.  The rest of your posts are just the usual standard pish from Falkirk fans, same shite patter as last season, ffs get some new material.

Aye losing Sibbald has hit you hard, reckon you're heading for another shambles of a season, I feel your pain. 

Just now, LIVIFOREVER said:

Everything you've said about Hopkin, keep up.  The rest of your posts are just the usual standard pish from Falkirk fans, same shite patter as last season, ffs get some new material.

Aye losing Sibbald has hit you hard, reckon you're heading for another shambles of a season, I feel your pain. 

So he had a concrete agreement for a job, did he aye? That went well?

You say pish, everyone else says hard fact. :thumsup2

Have fun paying Sibbs to sit on your bench, at best. I'd worry more about your own shambles of a season to come, especially if you do get the manager you deserve in Miller.

1 hour ago, Mpire said:

By being interviewed weeks ago and him 'weighing up his options' and stringing everyone along. I'm sure there would be hundreds of players coming to the end of their careers who would jump at the chance to manage us. I think he's being disrespectful.  Its not like we are waiting on Zidane to make up his mind.....

If you were offered a new job would you jump and take it straight away regardless of the wage etc? 

Also, if any Falkirk fan could come collect this DeeBairn fellow that'd be great, I'm starting to feel a bit embarrassed for them tbh. 

Hopkin had a couple jobs lined up, he didn’t get them, he felt it best to leave Livingston instead of looking like he was throwing himself at every job re Jack Ross. 

I’m 100% sure he’s sitting at home probably regretting that decision now, that’s the chance he took, it didn’t pay off. 

He went out on a high and his stock is as high as it’ll probably get at this stage of his managerial career, he’ll be linked to just about every job that comes up, he’s a man of integrity, and didn’t want to string us along. 

What you are talking is pish. 

10 minutes ago, andylivi1 said:

Hopkin had a couple jobs lined up, he didn’t get them, he felt it best to leave Livingston instead of looking like he was throwing himself at every job re Jack Ross. 

I’m 100% sure he’s sitting at home probably regretting that decision now, that’s the chance he took, it didn’t pay off. 

He went out on a high and his stock is as high as it’ll probably get at this stage of his managerial career, he’ll be linked to just about every job that comes up, he’s a man of integrity, and didn’t want to string us along. 

What you are talking is pish. 

Didn't get them, so weren't lined up. Someone else got them.  And that's what he was doing, throwing himself at any job he thought he had a chance of getting, a la John Hughes.

10 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

He was doing okay until 'hard fact'. A complete head's gone.

Nah, not really. "Heads gone" does seem to be the comeback of choice when there's no actual comeback to be made though.

4 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

'He has seen something at the club that he didn't like'. Hard fact.

Will that do you for a comeback?

If you feel quoting myself with no comeback is a comeback, then you keep being yourself, buddy.

Tbf, I'm sure Hopkin, who'd been at the club numerous years, only found out about "dodgy dealings behind the scenes" the exact same month his stock was at his highest and clubs were begging him for interviews. It's just a coincidence, ya see. 

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Tbf, I'm sure Hopkin, who'd been at the club numerous years, only found out about "dodgy dealings behind the scenes" the exact same month his stock was at his highest and clubs were begging him for interviews. It's just a coincidence, ya see. 

You're surely not suggesting he knew and was biding his time to jump? Scandalous accusation and all that.

Just now, DeeBairn said:

You're surely not suggesting he knew and was biding his time to jump? Scandalous accusation and all that.

I'm suggesting your a havering shitebag who's so desperate for bites he's willing to make a c**t of himself over them. 

3 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Livi as a club is rotten to the core and its fans will do anything to acknowledge that. 

Really is that simple. You need a hefty dose of delusional thinking to see it any other way. 

Absolutely seething !!

To much sun today princess?

1 minute ago, Whitburn Vale said:

Absolutely seething !!

To much sun today princess?

No seethe here, I'm basking in the warm delusion coming off you guys. Will it be the banks calling in the administrators, the league or your own poor showing that will do you in this time? 

2 minutes ago, andylivi1 said:

Don’t be angry at us because Falkirk are serial failures in the league below us. 

Maybe it’ll be your time this time :lol::lol:

Might be, you never know. I also have no idea what it's like to be in League 1. Or indeed, almost bankrupted twice.