Livingston - all the threads merged

49 minutes ago, Livilion28 said:

I think if we lost pittman or byrne our midfield would struggle so much. Byrne probably been our most consistent players along with Halkett and pittman. It wouldn’t surprise me seeing a few spl clubs offering to take them away from us 

Naw they've no, they've all been shite.

3 hours ago, Ayia Napa Daz said:

Pittman has apparently signed a 2 year extension with Livi

2 hours ago, ATLIS said:

Heard Pittman signed a two year extension

Where did you hear that? Hope it's true enough

3 hours ago, Trump said:

Austin left Falkirk by mutual consent, essentially to join Livingston. In return it seems Pitman will be a Falkirk player in January. What’s he like?

Don't see why we would be sending a player to Falkirk "in return" when Austin is a free agent.

1 hour ago, Ayia Napa Daz said:

I've heard that Byrne and Halkett are set to sign new deals with Livi in the next few weeks.

Also hearing this along with Pittman, 2 year deals. 

Also hearing Austin was in line to sign for us but Inverness have nipped in and offered silly money for him and that’s now his likely destination. 

Edited by andylivi1

If we get to the end of the transfer window with the players we have still with us I'll be content. A wee bonus would be a striker signing.

Most other teams in this division including part time Dumbarton are gearing up to improve their squads so it doesn't get any easier.