Livingston - all the threads merged

8 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Not that quiet, Tommy Wright was greeting about it :lol:

When is he not greetin about something.

Both Gallagher and Motherwell have kept quiet about it though, neither have made any comment publicly, was 3 or 4 weeks ago I heard about it.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

11 hours ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Yeah, toys out the pram from Wright. Gallagher to two foot him on the sideline tomorrow.

I think he was more frustrated with the agent, by the sounds of it.

49 minutes ago, East Calder Lion said:

Has anyone complained about the state of the Easter Road pitch last night? No? Thought not.

Was expecting Gerrard to moan about it tbh, he seems to like making the pitch an excuse when his team doesn't win. Moaned about the Aberdeen pitch last week. 

Grass pitches are all perfect though, never deteriorate in the winter months and always gives the ball the same bounce, fact.

Oh and forgot to add, players never get injured on a grass pitch, or feel a stiffness in their legs after playing midweek games on them.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

Gallagher had a great attitude today considering the circumstances. 

We're still in with a chance of top 6 but I think we would have to win the next 3 games. I think the new aim should be to confirm safety prior to the split.

We're still in with a chance of top 6 but I think we would have to win the next 3 games. I think the new aim should be to confirm safety prior to the split.

Circumstances?

3 hours ago, LogieLivi said:
3 hours ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Circumstances?

Signing elsewhere

1 minute ago, LogieLivi said:
4 minutes ago, ATLIS said:
Signing elsewhere

Nothing has been confirmed however if true his attitude is miles better than Hardies since he got his new The Rangers deal.

Gallaghers attitude has been spot on, I don't blame Hardie however, he's being asked to chase long hopeless balls. He's being asked to play a role that he's useless in

Gallaghers attitude has been spot on, I don't blame Hardie however, he's being asked to chase long hopeless balls. He's being asked to play a role that he's useless in
Rather than try to adapt in training just doesn't give a shit on the park?
That makes sense....

3 minutes ago, LogieLivi said:

Rather than try to adapt in training just doesn't give a shit on the park?
That makes sense....

He's trying but I think he's genuinely getting frustrated. He's used to having a big striker knock balls on for him. He's being asked to win headers against defenders rather than play the last man all the time and it's not the kind of striker he is and it reflects in his play

11 hours ago, LogieLivi said:

Matthew Knox was reportedly on trial in the USA.
Any truth to this?

He was in USA, can’t remember where about but he posted it on his Instagram story. 

I don’t think he’ll be at the club beyond the summer tbh. 

On the Hardie debate I can see both views, we are giving him some terrible service so he’s going to struggle but does he give you enough up top without the ball ? 

Look at Robbo today, he was outstanding at getting infront of his man, bringing the ball down, dragging defenders towards him leaving space for others. 

If it was me I think I’d rather see Tiffoney given more time infront of Hardie, he’ll be here next season, it’s unlikely Hardie will so let’s see more of what he can do, from what I’ve seen so far he’s got excellent potential.