• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
TheDoctor

Livingston - all the threads merged

10 minutes ago, Vinnyjag said:

We have signed Jack McMillan from you guys today..... good signing?

Just posted this in your thread...

Got yourself a good one guys, he’s really unlucky not to have got more game time with us, when he has played he’s been very solid. 

Still a young lad, think he’s only 21 but he’s very athletic, strong and can get up and down the wing really well. 

Can also play centre back if you are struggling but he’s primarily a right back. 

Hope he does well,  I really like him, think he has a lot of potential. 

We have signed Jack McMillan from you guys today..... good signing?
Solid defensively and in attack. Needs game time and he'll hopefully get it with you guys.

Been impressed any time I've seen Jack, important for him to get game time though and the Championship will be a good level for him to get some experience. Hopefully doesn't suffer from going to a team doing so poorly and instead gets some good reviews when he comes back. 

5 minutes ago, andylivi1 said:

Just posted this in your thread...

Got yourself a good one guys, he’s really unlucky not to have got more game time with us, when he has played he’s been very solid. 

Still a young lad, think he’s only 21 but he’s very athletic, strong and can get up and down the wing really well. 

Can also play centre back if you are struggling but he’s primarily a right back. 

Hope he does well,  I really like him, think he has a lot of potential. 

Excellent we need a right back 

That's a good signing for Thistle, I'm surprised Falkirk weren't in for him. 

I would have kept him for cover personally.

Yeah, I'm surprised we've let him go. He's the best defensive minded RWB we have, although tbf Lawless has made the position his own. If Lawless gets injured though, we might regret that.

I'd have McMillan and Lamie in a back 4 but we predominantly play a back 3 and Jack doesn't get much game time. Certainly can cut it at our level but suppose it is much like the Hardie situation at Sevco and it would be selfish of us to keep him as a utility player when he can be getting much more game time at Partick Thistle. Great signing for them.