• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
TheDoctor

Livingston - all the threads merged

3 hours ago, Durnford said:

Did think Lithgow was sort of posted missing for their first two goals.  I know its only  a friendly and they're sort of in holiday mode but hopefully the sharpness will return on the 20th.

I think our defence were cut open a bit too easily for the first 2 goals, wouldn't expect us to be so easily opened up in a competitive game. Good run out for everyone though, def had a pre season feel to it, or perhaps more pre mid season.

It's a new experience getting used to this stop start stuttering fixture schedule in the top flight, with International breaks, then a crammed full Dec fixtures, followed by this winter break. Doing pretty well so far though.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

The trialist is some tall CB with a pony tail - didn't recognise him. Can see him in the highlights video.

The guy is a unit. I wonder if they are looking at a permanent deal, I don't see much point in bringing him for 6 months to cover GHL when we already have Van Schaik.

21 hours ago, Shaun De Bruyne said:

Yeah noticed Keaghan hasn’t been in any of the pictures or videos. I know his missus is pregnant so maybe she’s due to have the baby so he has stayed at home?

Looks like you called it, the OS twitter has announced Keaghan is a dad, and has a pic of him holding his daughter after the birth.

Looks like you called it, the OS twitter has announced Keaghan is a dad, and has a pic of him holding his daughter after the birth.

Not often I’m right about something congrats to Keaghan on the birth of his wee one

Bin....get in it

Steve Lawson’s name fits in the baby shark song. Just saying.

Do do do do do do

31 minutes ago, thruthenight said:

Steve Lawson’s name fits in the baby shark song. Just saying.

Do do do do do do

Henk van Schaik, surely?

Gerrard stating he now has 4 quality forwards at The Rangers with the arrival of Defoe and the recall of Hardie....

17 minutes ago, LogieLivi said:

Gerrard stating he now has 4 quality forwards at The Rangers with the arrival of Defoe and the recall of Hardie....

More likely than him saying "I've got 3 quality forwards and a bang average one" tbh.

Wonder if we’ll sit around and wait on Hardie or if we’ll just go out and get the business done before the Hearts game. 

No point in us wasting the time IMO, get an answer out of Rangers now and act accordingly. Get a decent striker in, surely we’ll have a few targets in mind 

Yeah really feel we need to get hardie back at some point this week, would hate to get him back after the weekend and he ends up cup tied because he’s played against Cowdenbeath 

Yeah really feel we need to get hardie back at some point this week, would hate to get him back after the weekend and he ends up cup tied because he’s played against Cowdenbeath 

Even if we do get him back before the weekend Rangers might not let him play in the cup anyway. I’m sure they didn’t let Zac Rudden play for Falkirk in the cup?

19 minutes ago, Shaun De Bruyne said:

Even if we do get him back before the weekend Rangers might not let him play in the cup anyway. I’m sure they didn’t let Zac Rudden play for Falkirk in the cup?

He played for us in the cup last season, in the 1-0 defeat to Falkirk Hardie came on as a sub in the 75th min.

He played for us in the cup last season, in the 1-0 defeat to Falkirk Hardie came on as a sub in the 75th min.

That doesn’t mean he will this season even IF we do get him back before the weekend.

Irrespective I think we need to start thinking Hardie wont be coming back and need to look elsewhere. We did pretty well playing for half a season without any first team strikers but now, with Miller looking more injury prone and Hamilton still quite inexperienced, I think we need to consider other alternatives (remembering our current budget is almost zilch).

We actually picked up more points without Hardie in the team at the start of this season. Whilst it be great to keep him I'm not to worried if others are scoring...

Went down to get my ticket for the cup game today and the receipt has the address as "The Energy Assets Arena, Braidwood Motor Company Stadium, Stadium Road, Livingston...."

Tony Macaroni won't be happy :lol: