Livingston - all the threads merged

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
53 minutes ago, LogieLivi said:
I can see Sibbs leaving on loan. Or permanently. Doesn't quite cut it here.

Will pick him up soon, leave on the doorstep plz x

I would hope we would be enquiring about his availability especially if we have just lost an attacking option 

Everyone was raving about Sibs before he arrived - not been that impressed tbh. Hasn't done much when he has played...
Given how yous pkayed under Hopkin and it seems continue to okay under Holt, I can see why he would be out of place tbh. He gets stuck in more than he used IMO but still, not quite in keeping with your midfield id say

2 hours ago, Mpire said:

Everyone was raving about Sibs before he arrived - not been that impressed tbh. Hasn't done much when he has played...

Actually I wasn't raving about Sibbald before he arrived but though he did pretty well in the Betfred game(s).

At the moment he seems to need too much time at this level; keeps getting robbed by dwelling on the ball too much. Personally I think he just needs to work on his sharpness.

15 minutes ago, LogieLivi said:
53 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:
Raffa playing the last 30 mins of the reserve game and scored a goal. Hamilton with the other. Looking good for Raffa's recovery.

Hardie was also in attendance in his Livi tracksuit......

Don’t think he was, think that was a wind up.