Livingston - all the threads merged

3 Livi players in the bbc team of the week, Liam, Keaghan and Dec.

Rob's team of the week

Goalkeeper - Liam Kelly

The 22-year-old shot stopper made the Premiership save of the weekend from a Steven Naismith penalty that probably should not have been given at Tynecastle. But justice was done as he flung himself across goal to stop the in-form Scotland attacker scoring.

I have previously selected his defensive colleagues at Livi, Craig Halkett and Alan Lithgow, but it's Declan Gallagher's turn this time. Near the end of a resolute display, Gallagher's nick on Steven MacLean's goal-bound hook shot won his team another point to be proud of.

The performance of Livi's long-serving Jacobs was one big reason Gary Holt's team took their fine Premiership points haul to 11 at Tynecastle. In combination with Shaun Byrne and Scott Pittman in central midfield, the South African was hugely effective.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

1 minute ago, andylivi1 said:

Aberdeen beating Hibs tonight will mean our league game scheduled for the 27th October will now have to be rearranged.

Couldn't make that game so happy enough with that. Saying that I'm not sure a midweek up in Aberdeen will be much easier for me anyway :lol:

31 minutes ago, Afro said:

IMG_1006.jpg

The Sun barred from Almondvale. What a great day, f**k ‘em.

Good for Livingstson.  Our overloard Div just tweeted an image of Livi's statemement and it sounds as though whatever the S*n published was insanely inaccurate and defamatory.

Anyone link us to what the Sun published? 

Never mind, found it. The Sun are a shower of dicks so it’s always pleasing to see them banned but there’s worse offences than simply publishing an article that doesn’t get you banned at Almondvale, clearly ;)  

Edited by Muzza81

I found a pound coin in Livi's toilet, i'm going to phone up the Sun and tell them so they can print a story of drug money found in Livi stadium toilets. article-1362561-0D74B273000005DC-808_634x418.jpg&key=fd87f9ab7f7573f44d1df1d085bddc5fe56355c3c42bc50e6be1e5e6ad5e38b1
Don't mention money...no doubt we'll be accused of not declaring that pound and not paying tax