Livingston - all the threads merged

Me, my Dad and Brother were the first customers of Krafty Brew and what a brew it was. Had quite a few since and they're excellent, the brewing experience they offer is brilliant and you get your own beer, designed and made by you at the end of the process.

Took advantage of the ST discounts tonight and got £9 off at Dominos Pizza's. Fancy having an order at Krafty beer too, will susss it out tomorrow at the game.

The following local businesses are now offering discounts to Livingston FC Season Ticket holders (with more set to be added):

Dominos Pizza (Livingston store) 40% off

Lime Kiln 20% off

Euans AutoCare, Unit 3, 17 Murraygate Ind Est, Whitburn 10% off

The Chicken Cottage 20% off

Farmer Autocare 10% off

Krafty Beer £9 off per order

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

• 4 weeks later...

Keaghan Jacobs, Jason Talbot and Callum Fordyce. Full backs that have replaced the latter two are substandard for this level.

Add Kyle Jacobs to that list too, 4 very important first team players that have been replaced by poorer cheaper alternatives.

Edited by andylivi1

Keaghan Jacobs, Jason Talbot and Callum Fordyce. Full backs that have replaced the latter two are substandard for this level.

Funnily enough all 3 got slagged off last season as did Kyle. It wasn't until our last 5 games that any of our players showed they were good enough to stay up. I think the young guys Burchill has brought in need the fans to be supportive towards them, we have some decent players that will come good same as last season, have faith.

I'll save a kneejerk reaction as we've still to play Dumbarton and Alloa, hopefully we'll get a win from one of those games and then a better return from the second quarter.

Alloa, Raith and QoS got 5 goals scored against them by The Rangers, losing 3-0 at Ibrox is no disgrace.

Funnily enough all 3 got slagged off last season as did Kyle. It wasn't until our last 5 games that any of our players showed they were good enough to stay up. I think the young guys Burchill has brought in need the fans to be supportive towards them, we have some decent players that will come good same as last season, have faith.

I wouldn't say it's a kneejerk reaction, I can't honestly say I've been impressed with either Millen or Longridge defensively in any games I've saw them this season. Millen has a decent ball on him but that's about it. The lack of alternatives to the pair of them just demonstrates poor squad planning IMO.

There's no doubt we have and will miss the drive from the Jacobs brothers and Talbot this season, I don't think anyone could challenge that the replacements for those three are an upgrade, never mind a direct replacement in terms of quality.

As you say though, the real tests for us will be against Alloa and Dumbarton, ultimately they're the teams we'll be competing with over the course of the season.