Livingston - all the threads merged

He committed the alleged crime while he was a Dundee player, by all accounts his behaviour since joining livi has been excellent.

Livi have been daft enough to describe him as a 'victim' of the situation, according to the BBC.

It's hardly a huge leap of faith for the press to take, is it? A blind man in a dark room could see the link.

Exactly. And it's not a huge leap to take to see how this could also affect season ticket sales too.

If a major sponsor finds it distasteful, how do families with young children feel about a club trying to appeal to the community for support when employing convicted thugs and drug dealers?

Listen guys if the guy was a painter joiner brickie and he was out on bail he should return to work

Being a footballer shouldn't Change that if his appeal fails then I would be sure livi would bin him

If customers found out the painter, joiner or brickie working for them was out on bail for a vicious assault, I'm sure quite a few would cancel the job.

Like it or not, footballers are looked on as heroes & role models by youngsters and it's not fitting to have someone like that at a football club who are looking for support in the local community. It wasn't like he was in the middle of his contract and it could be argued then that he had to be paid anyway but they gave him a new contract knowing there's a good chance he will be sent down after the appeal.

Looks like Grant has shown the new board also have forked tongues.

If customers found out the painter, joiner or brickie working for them was out on bail for a vicious assault, I'm sure quite a few would cancel the job.

Like it or not, footballers are looked on as heroes & role models by youngsters and it's not fitting to have someone like that at a football club who are looking for support in the local community. It wasn't like he was in the middle of his contract and it could be argued then that he had to be paid anyway but they gave him a new contract knowing there's a good chance he will be sent down after the appeal.

Looks like Grant has shown the new board also have forked tongues.

It's good to see that there's at least one Livi fan who doesn't bask in being the scummiest club in Scottish football.

Looks like Mcdougal has dropped a bollock by exposing this legal document to Grant Russell and STV

In the event of any court case it looks like he won't have a leg to stand on.

So he can kiss his money goodbye.

Unless the document came from the club Rankine or Wilson which I doubt.

McDougall is as dodgy as the rest of them.

Looks like Livi have no a bad team either.....I just hope that all this shite does not distract them from the task in hand....

Looks like Mcdougal has dropped a bollock by exposing this legal document to Grant Russell and STV

In the event of any court case it looks like he won't have a leg to stand on.

So he can kiss his money goodbye.

Unless the document came from the club Rankine or Wilson which I doubt.

McDougall is as dodgy as the rest of them.

Looks like Livi have no a bad team either.....I just hope that all this shite does not distract them from the task in hand....

Just because it's in the public domain doesn't mean it's stopped being a legal document though?

It's good to see that there's at least one Livi fan who doesn't bask in being the scummiest club in Scottish football.

There's plenty BBPF. Trust me.

You can away and shite for the scummiest club comment though.

Look at all these bitter diddy fans, for clubs such as Dumbarton and Stenhousemuir, obsessing over Livi. It is because their clubs are boring and obscure. At least the Livi are never boring.

God Bless the Amber Machine.

Not really, just amazed your joke of a club is still in business.

The Individuals now at the club had to step in to keep the club solvent. These are the individuals who are putting their own money and time into a club that can only benefit Mr McDougall in the long term, in the hope that he can recover his director loans.

Who are these individuals who have been pumping money in for nearly two years? Gotta love the witness to Wilsons signature.

Look at all these bitter diddy fans, for clubs such as Dumbarton and Stenhousemuir, obsessing over Livi. It is because their clubs are boring and obscure. At least the Livi are never boring.

God Bless the Amber Machine.

Why don't you just go the whole hog and add watp to the end of your post?

I think its wrong that Gallacher is at Livi but some of the fans of other clubs have signed players with chequered pasts.

Did Dumbarton not sign Mark Wilson have Dundee United punted him for beating up Celtic's Zaluska?

The situation is far from ideal, and don't think there was any need for the statement to be put out.

Whether he plays and can avoid reacting to what fans and other players shout at him is going to be interesting.