Livingston - all the threads merged

Things must be going well at Livi if MCL is reduced to feeding of players twitter scraps to troll.:lol:

Did you open your eyes, take your fingers out of your ears and stop going "lalalala" long enough just to post that ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did you open your eyes, take your fingers out of your ears and stop going "lalalala" long enough just to post that ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Had to wipe my tears of laughter at your pathetic attempt to troll, yep.:lol:

Bet you were wishing they'd been offered a £1000 cup bonus so you could post 'how can Livi afford such money bonuses'.:ph34r::lol:

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

Had to wipe my tears of laughter at your pathetic attempt to troll, yep.:lol:

Bet you were wishing they'd been offered a £1000 cup bonus so you could post 'how can Livi afford such money bonuses'.:ph34r::lol:

It's easy to afford win bonuses when you don't win :D

Did anyone else see the players slagging off the club on twitter and vice versa over the weekend?

Apparently the problems started when the players tried to negotiate a bonus for the cup game last week against Ayr but were only offered 50 quid each. They weren't impressed with that and turned it down so it's no wonder they didn't really perform in the match. The club made a loss due to the small crowd and have had to ask the "Trust" for a four figure loan. So much for the "spend 99p in the £" promise.

Then yesterday the players were refused a pre match meal and told to make their own way to Dens. Craig Barr called Livi a pub team on Twitter. Kenny Deucher had a go at the lack of fans and a few others joined in. The Official Livi Twitter then described the 3rd goal as pub team defending. That's been deleted now but the players aren't happy about it.

I can't see this group of players give 100% in games now.

Here are the quotes.

As you can see Deuchar posts from Twitter. The first looks as though it is aimed at the Livi Support

KennyDeucharKenny Deuchar“@LiviFCOfficial: 3-0 Dundee. Header from Nicky Reilly.'Pub team' defending. #sfl #realfootball#lackofsupportevidentyetagain

He tweets later that night with the following

KennyDeucharKenny Deuchar Can I just clarify - #lackofsupportevidentyetagain was not directed at any fans, it was in reference to the @LiviFCOfficial tweet!

All is not what is painted

Dont know why the Craig Barr tweet has been posted as its means nothing, but the Livis a pub team appears to have been deleted from his Twitter account. Maybe he was the one doing the tweets on Saturday

Here are the quotes.

As you can see Deuchar posts from Twitter. The first looks as though it is aimed at the Livi Support

KennyDeucharKenny Deuchar"@LiviFCOfficial : 3-0 Dundee. Header from Nicky Reilly.'Pub team' defending. #sfl #realfootball" #lackofsupportevidentyetagain

He tweets later that night with the following

KennyDeucharKenny Deuchar Can I just clarify - #lackofsupportevidentyetagain was not directed at any fans, it was in reference to the @LiviFCOfficial tweet!

All is not what is painted

Dont know why the Craig Barr tweet has been posted as its means nothing, but the Livis a pub team appears to have been deleted from his Twitter account. Maybe he was the one doing the tweets on Saturday

I think I said most of the tweets were now deleted. Craig Barr's 'pub team' comment was removed as were the others complaining about a lack of transport and pre-match meal (not just by him). His tweet about failing to prepare means preparing to fail was a reference to it.

Distinct lack of mentions of the weekend tweets on Livilions though. Wonder why?

This is a bit of shame. It wasn't that long ago there was a really good atmosphere within the club after 2 successive promotions, spirits seemed high amongst all of the players and the majority of fans - but its evident that things have taken a turn for the worst for whatever reason. I thought the knobbers who ran the twitter/facebook/livilions/OS pages were the same folk who started threads on Livilions every week complaining about fans getting a bit angry when the team aren't doing so well and showing 'a lack of support'. No surprise these hypocrites are being outed as they sit behind a screen posting drivel which the players are clearly going to read. Arseholes.

I think the business with the team coach clearly shows that most teams in the SFL cannot sustain full-time football for much longer, with an average gate of something like 1950 we should be thinking about going part-time. I don't think all the folk who try too hard to get themselves involved internally with the club will consider that though and will no doubt carry on with this blatant hypocrisy.

QOS on Saturday is a massive game, btw. If we win morale will pick up. If we lose we're absolutely fucked.

Edited by scotty 2 hotty

This is a bit of shame. It wasn't that long ago there was a really good atmosphere within the club after 2 successive promotions, spirits seemed high amongst all of the players and the majority of fans - but its evident that things have taken a turn for the worst for whatever reason. I thought the knobbers who ran the twitter/facebook/livilions/OS pages were the same folk who started threads on Livilions every week complaining about fans getting a bit angry when the team aren't doing so well and showing 'a lack of support'. No surprise these hypocrites are being outed as they sit behind a screen posting drivel which the players are clearly going to read. Arseholes.

I think the business with the team coach clearly shows that most teams in the SFL cannot sustain full-time football for much longer, with an average gate of something like 1950 we should be thinking about going part-time. I don't think all the folk who try too hard to get themselves involved internally with the club will consider that though and will no doubt carry on with this blatant hypocrisy.

QOS on Saturday is a massive game, btw. If we win morale will pick up. If we lose we're absolutely fucked.

I wish I could give you more than 1 green dot for that excellent post :)

I think I said most of the tweets were now deleted. Craig Barr's 'pub team' comment was removed as were the others complaining about a lack of transport and pre-match meal (not just by him). His tweet about failing to prepare means preparing to fail was a reference to it.

Distinct lack of mentions of the weekend tweets on Livilions though. Wonder why?

Ayr United arrived at The Bairnabeau on Saturday at 1245 in a fleet of cars. Perhaps the Livvy players have ideas above their station?

Ayr United arrived at The Bairnabeau on Saturday at 1245 in a fleet of cars. Perhaps the Livvy players have ideas above their station?

The players who live nearer Falkirk would've made their own way there, everyone else + the kit etc would've come via the clubs two mini buses.

• 2 months later...

I've just seen the latest abbreviated accounts dated up to end June 2010.

The club at that point were £2m in debt and I can't see that improving this year when they had a period of 3 months without a home game.

Almost £900k is owed to the directors in loans.

Is the fan's rep on the board reporting this back to the "Trust" ? If so, is it being explained to the membership?

When is the target of 99p in the £ going to be hit?

What happened to all those supporters who were going to keep an eye on the new owners?

Why does no-one answer my questions? :lol:

LFC accounts are going to be filed late again this year but I have it on good authority that they will show the director's loans increased by £200,000 so stand at £1.1m as of June 2011.

Whatever happened to 'spending 99p of every pound earned', or was it a similarly hilarious phrase to state that this time, definitely this time, they wouldn't overspend.

Oh dear.

Got papped out the window along with Livi being papped into the 3rd div.

Getting closer to it now we're in the 1st div, looks like we need a cup run to break even.:ph34r: