Livingston - all the threads merged

The whole point of a forum is to discuss things. The fact the accounts are late is a subject I think is worth bringing to the attention of other fans to discuss.

Some would say your ideas of team selection are shit-stirring :lol:

Of course, it is. However, wouldn't it be more prudent of you to also go looking for answers as to why they are late, in the event that there is a reasonable explanation?

As long as I don't meet Gary Bollan down a dark alleyway, I'll take that :D

Edited by EdinburghLivi

On another note, I hear council leader Peter Johnston is unfurling the flag tomorrow to recognise his part in the removal of Massone and getting Livi 5 a good deal on the rent :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

So are Livi (cheating diddy scum) back in administration again?

Not yet but I hear people at the club are unhappy that the "Trust" don't look like meeting their target of £50k within 2 years for getting the director on the board.

Not yet but I hear people at the club are unhappy that the "Trust" don't look like meeting their target of £50k within 2 years for getting the director on the board.

I notice another director was appointed on 30th July but no mention yet on the official website. Why the big secret?

• 2 weeks later...

My mole tells me there's fallouts all over the place because the "Trust" feel they are being taken for granted by the club. The club on the other hand are unhappy that the "Trust" are falling way short of their £50k target for the director's position.

The "Trust" recently sent a plain begging letter out without a logo and all the usual self-important stuff on it. Are they trying a different tactic to lure in non-believers? I think the club have realised they don't need the "Trust" to achieve it's goals with the crowds starting to drift back.

Look out for the begging bowls appearing soon though as the "Trust" need to collect over £30k in the next 2 years :rolleyes:

I notice another director was appointed on 30th July but no mention yet on the official website. Why the big secret?

Surely the appointment of that director is public knowledge, given the position under which he 'earned' his seat? And why aren't you saying it was David Stoker?

Surely the appointment of that director is public knowledge, given the position under which he 'earned' his seat? And why aren't you saying it was David Stoker?

I am asking because it's obviously not public knowledge. Dave Stoker was appointed months ago so he would be the one in January was he not ?

I am asking because it's obviously not public knowledge. Dave Stoker was appointed months ago so he would be the one in January was he not ?

If you genuinely don't know, apologies. But the information is there on Companies House. David Stoker was appointed to the board 30/07/2010. Carolyn Sumner 07/01/2010. The questionable Robert Wilson 14/11/2009.

If you genuinely don't know, apologies. But the information is there on Companies House. David Stoker was appointed to the board 30/07/2010. Carolyn Sumner 07/01/2010. The questionable Robert Wilson 14/11/2009.

Ok, thanks for clearing that up. :)

Surely that's not right? If it is, what happened between 31 January 2010 when he was voted to be the the Trust's representative on the board and 30 July 2010 when he was appointed to the board? What role was he playing?

Edited by ObserverFromAfar

I'm surprised the normal dirt diggers haven't been on to say anything about the council possibly agreeing a deal to build a new ground for Livi, with Almondvale being sold to a major supermarket. It's been a rumour for a long time but there's serious plans afoot now.

I'm surprised the normal dirt diggers haven't been on to say anything about the council possibly agreeing a deal to build a new ground for Livi, with Almondvale being sold to a major supermarket. It's been a rumour for a long time but there's serious plans afoot now.

It's in this thread: http://www.pieandbov...ermarket-giant/

Tesco are also reportedly in advanced negotations with Livingston and a deal may be concluded within the next couple of weeks.

Will it be the council/club who benefit financially or councillors/directors ?

Will it be the council/club who benefit financially or councillors/directors ?

Mcl you can investigate about this.

Tesco will relocate the stadium. The council canceled the debt to the new consortium ( Neil Rankine.................). Private money to the council people????

Easy. The CVA was a big fraud against the creditors. They decided to put the club in administration for private reasons.

WLC refused money from Massone. Why????

Scottish Mafia ?????

The new consortium decided to play in 3 division.

Do You Know wHY?

Because they wanted show to the people that aldomvale is too big for Livi.

Is better to sell to Tesco.....

Neil at the public meeting said : Aldomvale is a big elefant!!!!!!

Ciao ragazzi aprite gli occhi. Il calcio deve essere prima di tutto un divertimento.

Questa gente uccide i sogni della gente per ragioni private.

Il Livi era pronto per vincere la 1 division.

Hanno creato tutta una serie di problemi per realizzare i loro interessi.

Sveglia amici.

A presto....

Mcl you can investigate about this.

Tesco will relocate the stadium. The council canceled the debt to the new consortium ( Neil Rankine.................). Private money to the council people????

Easy. The CVA was a big fraud against the creditors. They decided to put the club in administration for private reasons.

WLC refused money from Massone. Why????

Scottish Mafia ?????

The new consortium decided to play in 3 division.

Do You Know wHY?

Because they wanted show to the people that aldomvale is too big for Livi.

Is better to sell to Tesco.....

Neil at the public meeting said : Aldomvale is a big elefant!!!!!!

Ciao ragazzi aprite gli occhi. Il calcio deve essere prima di tutto un divertimento.

Questa gente uccide i sogni della gente per ragioni private.

Il Livi era pronto per vincere la 1 division.

Hanno creato tutta una serie di problemi per realizzare i loro interessi.

Sveglia amici.

A presto....

WTF. laugh.gif