Livingston - all the threads merged

I'll ask the question again. When was the last supporters' event you were at as a supporter?

Yeh, hard man your're happy to sit behind your keyboard and have a go at people, yet I haven't seen you attend one supporters' event & ask a single question you seem to sit behind your key board & bump your gums all things Livi, but thats all you want to do

Yeh, shame Livi never won the league at Annan when you turned yp there never saw you when we won the league against Berwick O' wait a minute that was at Almondvale you might not have been given access that day laugh.gif

When you start turnng up as this 'so called supporter' you claim to be then people might take your points a bit more seriously.

FYI I am not working on any business club.

Any supporter's event I attend is as a Livi supporter, even when I'm working. I'm a Livi fan. Deal with it.

You and your "Trust" friends can't tell me which team I can support. I was in Vaduz when a lot of them weren't. In fact, most of them don't bother going to any away games. :lol:

I was busy at another game when we won the league. That's the way it goes when you do my job. It's a pity we didn't win it at Annan but it was a good road trip with a pint in the Shed watching the Man U v Chelsea game beforehand.

I'm sure if I requested access Dianne would deal with it the same as any other request from a member of the media. Are you saying she would refuse me access ? I'm sure The Sun would be interested in that story :lol:

So, the Business Club has gone down the tubes the same way as the kid's Christmas party ? Everything you touch turns to dust :lol: You must have organised the World Cup parties in The Den. I hear there was only 2 people in the other day :D

Any supporter's event I attend is as a Livi supporter, even when I'm working. I'm a Livi fan. Deal with it.

You and your "Trust" friends can't tell me which team I can support. I was in Vaduz when a lot of them weren't. In fact, most of them don't bother going to any away games. laugh.gif

I was busy at another game when we won the league. That's the way it goes when you do my job. It's a pity we didn't win it at Annan but it was a good road trip with a pint in the Shed watching the Man U v Chelsea game beforehand.

I'm sure if I requested access Dianne would deal with it the same as any other request from a member of the media. Are you saying she would refuse me access ? I'm sure The Sun would be interested in that story laugh.gif

So, the Business Club has gone down the tubes the same way as the kid's Christmas party ? Everything you touch turns to dust laugh.gif You must have organised the World Cup parties in The Den. I hear there was only 2 people in the other day biggrin.gif

Deal with what the fact you pretend to come along to events as a Livi Supporter don't be so stupid. The fact you come along don't ask a simple question then come back on here & put the boot into Livi Supporters' & the Board of Livingston FC.

Face facts Alex you are not welcome at Livingston FC. If you are at the vale next season then I'll look out for you, but its clear majority of last season's Livi games you covered were away from the Vale.

My mate at the Sun tells me you are a right pain the the @rse with the amount of tell tale stories you tell them about.

I haven't organised anything for Livingston FC you keep thinking you know who I am, when clearly you have no idea. You just make things up that makes other board users think you know who I am.

Keep up the keyboard hardman though and keep typing away.

Deal with what the fact you pretend to come along to events as a Livi Supporter don't be so stupid. The fact you come along don't ask a simple question then come back on here & put the boot into Livi Supporters' & the Board of Livingston FC.

Face facts Alex you are not welcome at Livingston FC. If you are at the vale next season then I'll look out for you, but its clear majority of last season's Livi games you covered were away from the Vale.

I think I only covered 3 Livi games all season. Most of the time I was at SPL or 1st division games as that is where I earn most money.

My mate at the Sun tells me you are a right pain the the @rse with the amount of tell tale stories you tell them about.

Total lies again :rolleyes: I have never called the Sun about a story. You're proving once again that the people involved in the running of Livi are not to be trusted.

I haven't organised anything for Livingston FC you keep thinking you know who I am, when clearly you have no idea. You just make things up that makes other board users think you know who I am.

Keep up the keyboard hardman though and keep typing away.

The fact that at least 3 of you are sharing the username means you can switch about and claim I don't know which one it is. So are you the midget welder, fatboy, scarface or A.N. Other ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I quite like that nickname : "The Keyboard Hardman" :lol:

Have I missed something cos MCL does get a hard time from Livi Supporters?

Why is he "not welcome at Livingston FC"? Is that official and he is actually banned? If that is true, well I'd be completely shocked!!

With Livis' history, wouldn't you prefer supporters who question the board/trust( what is the livi Trust?) every step of the way so that mistakes of the past never happen again. At the end of the day ,Livi having a secure future should be paramount to all supporters.

If I have picked this up wrong then please accept my apology.

PS What is the Livi Trust? What input have they got? Have they got someone on Livis board. Are Livi fans happy about the job that they are doing to preserve Livis future?

PPS All the best in the new season. Do you think that successive promotions is possible?

Edited by thebuddie994

MCL hates the Livi Trust who have two board members on the Livingston FC board.

I'm more than content with the job they do before, during and after games to help the club save money. MCL doesn't do anything to help the club and yet is happy to take pot shots at the Trust because he has issues with several members.

Edited by EdinburghLivi

I'm more than content with the job they do before, during and after games to help the club save money. MCL doesn't do anything to help the club and yet is happy to take pot shots at the Trust because he has issues with several members.

Spot on

I think I only covered 3 Livi games all season. Most of the time I was at SPL or 1st division games as that is where I earn most money.

The fact that at least 3 of you are sharing the username means you can switch about and claim I don't know which one it is. So are you the midget welder, fatboy, scarface or A.N. Other ? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Keep going....

Keep going....

Oh, I will... :lol:

Everyone knows who I am or can find out by reading the thread. So, do you have the balls to admit to everyone on here the real names of everyone who has posted under the 007 username on this thread from the beginning ?

The mark of a true keyboard hardman is posting anonymously :)

Have I missed something cos MCL does get a hard time from Livi Supporters?

Why is he "not welcome at Livingston FC"? Is that official and he is actually banned? If that is true, well I'd be completely shocked!!

With Livis' history, wouldn't you prefer supporters who question the board/trust( what is the livi Trust?) every step of the way so that mistakes of the past never happen again. At the end of the day ,Livi having a secure future should be paramount to all supporters.

If I have picked this up wrong then please accept my apology.

PS What is the Livi Trust? What input have they got? Have they got someone on Livis board. Are Livi fans happy about the job that they are doing to preserve Livis future?

PPS All the best in the new season. Do you think that successive promotions is possible?

I get a hard time because I ask hard and awkward questions on a public forum.

The people in the "Trust" have proved they can't be trusted. Ask them to see the pictures they claim to have of Massone in my car :lol:

They think they have a bit of power but since 2004 when we first went into admin they have managed to raise around £20,000. That's in SIX years. They have around 300 members but that's mostly because once you join it's for life.

The people on the board used them as a vehicle to get there but the twats can't see that :lol:

The rest of the fans like EdinburghLivi are happy to bury their heads in the sand.

Cool(I think). But isn't that his perogative? If he is just taking pot shots and these pot shots are untrue, why can't it be answered professionally( through the board/trust) as transparency is the best defence against these sort of accusations? Either that or just ignore him.

How long is MCLs ban from Almondvale lasting for?

I still say that it is MCL right as a Livi supporter to question both the board and the trust. Being banned from going to Almondvale seems petty and TBH, as if the board/Trust has something to hide.

The rest of the fans like EdinburghLivi are happy to bury their heads in the sand.

Aye, whatever. I see the work they do at every game and funnily enough, I've never seen you do any volunteer work for the club. To quote you, :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by EdinburghLivi

I get a hard time because I ask hard and awkward questions on a public forum.

As 007 says, why don't you address these questions to the club in a letter or even go to them yourself, if you do believe them to be true? What use is talking on here about it, if you really care and if they are really true?

@MCL

Are you banned from watching home games or is it away games also?

I'm a St Mirren supporter and if you go on blackandwhitearmy you will see that we have quite a few supporters that are disatisfied with a lot of aspects of the running of our football team. We have 3( i think) supporters that wear scarlet and blue scarves as a protest against our current board. OnB&WArmy, these supporters don't get ridiculed ( well only a little and its not personal) and they definately not banned from games. Maybe this is because we haven't had the problems that LIvi have had.

In essence, what I'm trying to say is that, although you disagree with the Trust and their actions, you are still a livi supporter and thus you should be shouting from the rafters if you think things are wrong with your club. If you are wrong, other supporters should be able to argue against you and , if Livi are whiter than white, provide evidence that you are wrong. But most of all is that you are all Livi supporters and all want success for you team. This SHOULDN'T become personal.

This in-fighting just take supporters' eye of what is important. Livi long term survival both on and off the pitch.

Edited by thebuddie994

Oh, I will... laugh.gif

Everyone knows who I am or can find out by reading the thread. So, do you have the balls to admit to everyone on here the real names of everyone who has posted under the 007 username on this thread from the beginning ?

The mark of a true keyboard hardman is posting anonymously smile.gif

This is a public message board & there is no requirements for me to shout from the rafters who I am the point is you keep trying to second guess who I am & therefore giving the impression to others you know me, when clearly you dont. Here is the deal on the first home game of the season I'll see you in the stadium bar (for go your little pics for 1 day?) & I'll introduce myself to you, but until then no need to try and second guess who I am while throwing insults to other supporters, who you may or may not like.

Many genuine Livi supporters are not ducking any hard questions but FFS either put up directly to the club & talk with substance or continue to hide behind your keyboard throwing insults left, right & centre. Its excuses after excuses. If you don't like the Trust write to them or meet the people you might like on the board, but at the end of the day they are a business/charity/organisation & having someone throw insults around without proper substance is not on. If I started to through insults around about your company pretty sure you wouldn't be long before you done something about it!!

Thebuddie do these unhappy supporters' confront the st mirren board on the way the club is being run? Good on them if they do as thats a right of any supporter - as long as it's done in the right manner. No one is perfect & everyone has the right to challenge, but sitting behind a key board asking 'hard' questions is never going to prove fruitful for anyone I kind of take from your comments these supporters' still attend game (what you would expect)

Awaits the next set of insults or excuses.......

@MCL

Are you banned from watching home games or is it away games also?

I'm a St Mirren supporter and if you go on blackandwhitearmy you will see that we have quite a few supporters that are disatisfied with a lot of aspects of the running of our football team. We have 3( i think) supporters that wear scarlet and blue scarves as a protest against our current board. OnB&WArmy, these supporters don't get ridiculed ( well only a little and its not personal) and they definately not banned from games. Maybe this is because we haven't had the problems that LIvi have had.

In essence, what I'm trying to say is that, although you disagree with the Trust and their actions, you are still a livi supporter and thus you should be shouting from the rafters if you think things are wrong with your club. If you are wrong, other supporters should be able to argue against you and , if Livi are whiter than white, provide evidence that you are wrong. But most of all is that you are all Livi supporters and all want success for you team. This SHOULDN'T become personal.

This in-fighting just take supporters' eye of what is important. Livi long term survival both on and off the pitch.

If you read back at the start of the thread you'll see that I was the official photographer at the club until they stopped paying my invoices. I had to take the club to court and the Sheriff's Officers had to visit a couple of times to get my money. In fact I only got paid when I sent the bailiffs in. A few of the fans see that as treason on my part.

As far as I'm aware I've not been banned. I haven't had an official letter anyway but 2 of the people who use the username 007 are members of the "Trust" board and keep saying I am. As I said it doesn't really affect me as I work in higher up leagues anyway. If I am banned then it certainly is pettyness but I support the team even if the people running the club are being petty.

Some of the same people shouting against me were supporters of Massone when he came in the eventually saw the light. They aren't being as critical of the new board as they said they would be. They said they wouldn't want a sugar daddy in charge but now they've got three they are happy. :rolleyes:

This is a public message board & there is no requirements for me to shout from the rafters who I am the point is you keep trying to second guess who I am & therefore giving the impression to others you know me, when clearly you dont. Here is the deal on the first home game of the season I'll see you in the stadium bar (for go your little pics for 1 day?) & I'll introduce myself to you, but until then no need to try and second guess who I am while throwing insults to other supporters, who you may or may not like.

Blah, blah, blah

An anonymous keyboard hardman then ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You have just admitted you don't have any balls. You know who I am so I'm not hiding behind a keyboard...

Many genuine Livi supporters are not ducking any hard questions but FFS either put up directly to the club & talk with substance or continue to hide behind your keyboard throwing insults left, right & centre. Its excuses after excuses. If you don't like the Trust write to them or meet the people you might like on the board, but at the end of the day they are a business/charity/organisation & having someone throw insults around without proper substance is not on. If I started to through insults around about your company pretty sure you wouldn't be long before you done something about it!!

Thebuddie do these unhappy supporters' confront the st mirren board on the way the club is being run? Good on them if they do as thats a right of any supporter - as long as it's done in the right manner. No one is perfect & everyone has the right to challenge, but sitting behind a key board asking 'hard' questions is never going to prove fruitful for anyone I kind of take from your comments these supporters' still attend game (what you would expect)

Apparently they do. Our chairman is really good at answering our fans emails. Also, our club is very open with it finances and how it is run. ( in my opinion.) There is critism of the board but that is usually answered by other fans. For example, a poster accused our board of taking money from the club. Because our finance are placed online this could be refuted by other posters.

Listen, I'm wasn't having a dig at you. You have every right to defend your club. If MCL is just a troublemaker then I apologies but from his post he does get a very hard time. ( Maybe there is history that i don't know of).

So what division would a 2nd or 3rd Division team go into in Scotland. In England that system is more workable.

The Livingston situation should have been a massive points deduction. As things have turned out the penalty imposed on Livingston has gained them a Championship trophy with a real possibility of a second this forthcoming season.

Rather than prove a point the SFL could find themselves in real trouble if a team from the bottom two leagues finds themselves in financial difficulties.

If that team is not punished with the same rule, Livingston could well sue for lost revenue .

I don't see this as a problem at all, btw. The SFL rules clearly give them the ability to judge each case on its own merits... Livi, for example, had a history of financial troubles (and previous administration) a different club might not. Furthermore if there is any precedent, it is not demotion of 2 divisions - it is demotion to the bottom division. In the unlikely event a Third Division club goes into administration (the assets of a part-time side make it far less likely) and doesn't fold ASAP, they could be fined points/expelled. The obsession with 1 punishment for all offences, is misguided.

The obsession with 1 punishment for all offences, is misguided.

Totally agree! I've never understood that sentiment at all. Subsequent references to some clubs suing, if others don't receive the same punishment, are nonsense (particularly once rules have actually been changed)!

Edited by Cliche Guevara

Apparently they do. Our chairman is really good at answering our fans emails. Also, our club is very open with it finances and how it is run. ( in my opinion.) There is critism of the board but that is usually answered by other fans. For example, a poster accused our board of taking money from the club. Because our finance are placed online this could be refuted by other posters.

Listen, I'm wasn't having a dig at you. You have every right to defend your club. If MCL is just a troublemaker then I apologies but from his post he does get a very hard time. ( Maybe there is history that i don't know of).

Cheers - there is lots of history between Livi fans & MCL & between the Club & MCL. His continued hate fest against both has caused a major divide that just keeps getting bigger & bigger sadly. Its not just as clear cut as MCL makes it out to be, but it never is really always 2 sides to every story.

I think more Livi fans would have time for MCL's point of view if he actually done something about his moans & groans, but he chooses time & time again to use Pie & Bovril to air them and have cheap pop shots at the board & Livi fans. IMO he has created his own divide between himself & the club to the point he is not welcome at Livi FC. The current owners of Livi make themselves freely available to fans, but he chooses not to speak to them directly.

I am not really defending the club on anything, but if you have constant public hate campaign against them, then thats not a fair fight/campaign and therefore many Livi fans don't use this site for that reason. I guess thats what I am defending (if anything at all). I don't like everything the club does, but as a fan there are channels to riase questions directly to the people involved in making these decisions.

Edited by 7