Livingston - all the threads merged

You've succeeded in getting a rise out of me, well done.

The thread is a year and a half old and primarily concerns the events of our previous regime. As you'll perhaps notice, since around August, this thread has been kept alive simply out of Mr. Todd's bitter agenda against people within the Livi Trust. Questions have now arisen, that have primarily been asked throughout the year, and that means that a very inactive thread that has been simply bumped to massage Mr. Todd's ego, should merit being moved to the next forum? No, I really don't think so.

Go ahead though, you'll get another rise out of me by doing it and confirm your status as a wind-up mod as opposed to a serious one.

homertin.jpg

What I can't understand is how we are remaining FT, but a club like Morton is possibly going part time with attendance that are double ours.

A: We're not, we're merely cutting the full-time budget, a bloody excessive full-time budget.

I hope you've been as diligent on the Morton threads as you have on the Livi ones then, telling them off about their excessive FT buget!

Only excessive with regards to results, our board budgets for an average gate of 2800. Postponements and being fucking chronic this season means we're miles off, but with a competent gaffer we'll be competitive on both fronts next season.

You've succeeded in getting a rise out of me, well done.

The thread is a year and a half old and primarily concerns the events of our previous regime. As you'll perhaps notice, since around August, this thread has been kept alive simply out of Mr. Todd's bitter agenda against people within the Livi Trust. Questions have now arisen, that have primarily been asked throughout the year, and that means that a very inactive thread that has been simply bumped to massage Mr. Todd's ego, should merit being moved to the next forum? No, I really don't think so.

Go ahead though, you'll get another rise out of me by doing it and confirm your status as a wind-up mod as opposed to a serious one.

It's not about massaging my ego. It's about answering some simple questions (with proper answers and not silly ones like the one about the donation for the Hogmanay do). As you said yourself: "Questions have now arisen, that have primarily been asked throughout the year"

If it's 18 months old that's because the answers are still outstanding. It may have started with the previous regime but this one stated that they would only spend 99p in the £. We are miles away from that. The current board should be questioned, or are you happy to believe them the way you believed everything Massone said when he came in?

I would disagree that the thread was kept alive by me. For long periods I didn't post at all and if you look at the top posters in the thread I'm a poor third :D

We can't post about Livi in this forum after GTF day so the thread should move with us.

It's not about massaging my ego. It's about answering some simple questions (with proper answers and not silly ones like the one about the donation for the Hogmanay do). As you said yourself: "Questions have now arisen, that have primarily been asked throughout the year"

If it's 18 months old that's because the answers are still outstanding. It may have started with the previous regime but this one stated that they would only spend 99p in the £. We are miles away from that. The current board should be questioned, or are you happy to believe them the way you believed everything Massone said when he came in?

I would disagree that the thread was kept alive by me. For long periods I didn't post at all and if you look at the top posters in the thread I'm a poor third biggrin.gif

We can't post about Livi in this forum after GTF day so the thread should move with us.

Its clear you have an agenda against the Livi Trust. The Hogmanay question was answered for you. Your thoughts were as normal bollocks laugh.gif

The 99p in the £ was answered at the recent fans' forum. Didin't see you there.laugh.gif

After long periods of no one posting on this thread generally you want to post on it again laugh.gif

Livi fans' know your agenda against the club & Livi Trust & its for the other posters to make up there own mind.

I so enjoyed holding, touching & getting photos of the 3rd division trophy, but didn't see you once laugh.gif

jog on & just leave the fans in peace because you're clearly no longer a Livi fan.

Its clear you have an agenda against the Livi Trust. The Hogmanay question was answered for you. Your thoughts were as normal bollocks laugh.gif

The 99p in the £ was answered at the recent fans' forum. Didin't see you there.laugh.gif

After long periods of no one posting on this thread generally you want to post on it again laugh.gif

Livi fans' know your agenda against the club & Livi Trust & its for the other posters to make up there own mind.

I so enjoyed holding, touching & getting photos of the 3rd division trophy, but didn't see you once laugh.gif

jog on & just leave the fans in peace because you're clearly no longer a Livi fan.

Deary me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't we all just draw to the conclusion that Livingston F.C. are a fucking disaster of a club, with a core fanbase of around 700 local tossers and that in their 15 year history they have been in administration twice, cheated local businesses and have been up and down the Scottish football league, as well as the fact that within the next 15-20 years they will go bust?

As for the "Trust" as far as I am aware they do f**k all apart from handing out leaflets on littering, which people throw away, as well as, setting up events which approximately 13 people show up to.

They should also be paying their players part-time wages, on an average gate of just over 900. Also, from the look of our squad that we currently have, the players aren't full-time standard.

That is all.

Can't we all just draw to the conclusion that Livingston F.C. are a fucking disaster of a club, with a core fanbase of around 700 local tossers and that in their 15 year history they have been in administration twice, cheated local businesses and have been up and down the Scottish football league, as well as the fact that within the next 15-20 years they will go bust?

As for the "Trust" as far as I am aware they do f**k all apart from handing out leaflets on littering, which people throw away, as well as, setting up events which approximately 13 people show up to.

They should also be paying their players part-time wages, on an average gate of just over 900. Also, from the look of our squad that we currently have, the players aren't full-time standard.

That is all.

Why do you always talk down your club at every opportunity? Ever club in the country, will have issues that the average fan doesn't agree with. This might be the board, the wage structure, the fans, lack of ambition. Rather than talking down the whole club, lets here how things can get better for your club.

Why do you always talk down your club at every opportunity? Ever club in the country, will have issues that the average fan doesn't agree with. This might be the board, the wage structure, the fans, lack of ambition. Rather than talking down the whole club, lets here how things can get better for your club.

They can possibly, win the second division with a full-time squad. Apart from that, nothing.

*sweep sweep sweep*

All for debate & discussion laugh.gif

MCL is not a fan sad.gif

MCL is someone who has personal issues with people on the Livi Trust board.

Wasn't at the recent fans forum - he could have asked all these questions?laugh.gif

Wasn't at the end of season party or game? Again could have asked all these questions?laugh.gif

Seems like he is happy to throw shite from behind a keyboard & personally insult as many people as he can.sad.gif

All for debate & discussion laugh.gif

MCL is not a fan sad.gif

MCL is someone who has personal issues with people on the Livi Trust board.

Wasn't at the recent fans forum - he could have asked all these questions?laugh.gif

Wasn't at the end of season party or game? Again could have asked all these questions?laugh.gif

Seems like he is happy to throw shite from behind a keyboard & personally insult as many people as he can.sad.gif

More bluff & bluster from a "Trust" board member :rolleyes:

I've been to fans forums and as you know the fans are only told what they want to hear. Flynn and Massone both had fans forums too. Are you saying they told everyone the truth ? In fact, at the "Trust" forum you and plug/pedro/mouth/scarface/007/LiviTV were planted in the audience to ask pre-determined questions :lol:

I've been at a lot of events at Almondvale I haven't seen you at either :lol:

As you know the nature of my work means I can't always be at Livi games. Doesn't mean I can't have an opinion or make people aware of things going on behind the scenes :D

More bluff & bluster from a "Trust" board member rolleyes.gif

I've been to fans forums and as you know the fans are only told what they want to hear. Flynn and Massone both had fans forums too. Are you saying they told everyone the truth ? In fact, at the "Trust" forum you and plug/pedro/mouth/scarface/007/LiviTV were planted in the audience to ask pre-determined questions laugh.gif

I've been at a lot of events at Almondvale I haven't seen you at either laugh.gif

As you know the nature of my work means I can't always be at Livi games. Doesn't mean I can't have an opinion or make people aware of things going on behind the scenes biggrin.gif

What part was bluff & buster??

Personal agenda against some of the Livi Trust - tick

Didn't attend the recent fans' forum - tick

Didn't attend the last game - tick

Didn't attend the party after the last game - tick

Throws personal insults from behind a keyboard - tick

Hmmmmm........

What part was bluff & buster??

Personal agenda against some of the Livi Trust - tick

Didn't attend the recent fans' forum - tick

Didn't attend the last game - tick

Didn't attend the party after the last game - tick