Livingston - all the threads merged

laugh.gif What do those people do? Apart from handing out leaflets on littering, which everybody leaves in the stands, holding events which as you say 8 people turn up to and gain fans admission into the ground? The whole idea of the trust confuses me somewhat.

You have pretty much explained some of it there to be honest. Why don't you go down to the quiz night?

Are you by chance an alias of MCL.

M Bates. x

No he's not.

My username goes back to the year 2000 when I joined the Rivals boards as Mid Calder Lion which I shortened to MCL as time went on. It's the only username I use and I don't see the need to have multiple usernames, unlike those who need/want to hide when having a go at me :D

I'm not who you think I am. I love you really and my outburt was just me venting my frustration that the love will never be mutual.

Just as long as you accept it then :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now you're on the "Trust" board, did you happen to ask why the lottery jackpot is only going up by £100 per week when it normally goes up £250 ? When lottery jackpots rise to a decent level like Livi's is now they tend to sell more tickets as people think it gives them a better chance to win so where is all the extra money going ?

I see the jackpot has been won now. The lucky lady receives £18,900, which I'm sure she'll be delighted with, but if the jackpot had gone up by the £250 weekly then it would and should have been £20,000.

I wonder where the other £1,100 has gone ?

• 2 weeks later...

I see they have changed the Jackpot to be a maximum of £5,000 now - Official Site - supposedly to make more frequent winners but none of the other rules have changed.

It just means all the money taken in after £5,000 is reached will go to the club instead of being shared with the winner. It doesn't mean more frequent winners, just less of the income going to the winner. :rolleyes:

If they wanted more frequent winners they should have changed the other rules so that when the jackpot was reached they kept drawing numbers until a winner was found.

I see they have changed the Jackpot to be a maximum of £5,000 now - Official Site - supposedly to make more frequent winners but none of the other rules have changed.

It just means all the money taken in after £5,000 is reached will go to the club instead of being shared with the winner. It doesn't mean more frequent winners, just less of the income going to the winner. :rolleyes:

If they wanted more frequent winners they should have changed the other rules so that when the jackpot was reached they kept drawing numbers until a winner was found.

I thought the must win part meant that it will be won once it gets to the max no matter what. I'm sure you know better though.

I thought the must win part meant that it will be won once it gets to the max no matter what. I'm sure you know better though.

They've changed the wording to include "must win". Nice to know they follow P&B :lol: :lol: :lol:

And nice of you to acknowledge at last that I know better ;)

All this proves it that you're digging where there's hee-haw to find. rolleyes.gif

I don't think it proves anything of the kind.

A couple of questions maybe you will answer.

a) Did you contribute to the Fighting Fund?

If yes, then:

b) Are you happy that your money was used to buy £35 tickets for the "Trust" board and their friends & family to attend the Hogmanay do ?

If that were to be the case we'd have to go part time, i wonder how many seasons we'd spend in the 2nd before the board realised this.

In the courier McDougal said his business plan would only work in the 1st Div, so untill we're in the 1st Div we'll be running at a loss, i'm not having a go, just stating that's what he said, so don't see how we can remain FT in the 2nd Div as we'd be losing money every season untill we're in the 1st, or Livi's business plan would have to change, which would most likely mean going part time, as i doubt we could make enough cuts staying FT and break even.

However this raises another problem, Ged said we can't go part time with the set up we have, meaning being in the Vale stadium.

I just hope we get promotion next season so we don't have to find out how long we can remain in the 2nd Div as a FT team.

Good point on LL, why didn't you post it here too ?

Good point on LL, why didn't you post it here too ?

Usually you're asking why no one brings anything up on the LL, can't win with you. laugh.gif

hardly likely to get sensible debate on here though with so many Livi haters, so don't see the point discussing it here, i was looking for a response from Livi fans as i thought it worthwhile reminding them what McDougal had said.

Usually you're asking why no one brings anything up on the LL, can't win with you. laugh.gif

hardly likely to get sensible debate on here though with so many Livi haters, so don't see the point discussing it here, i was looking for a response from Livi fans as i thought it worthwhile reminding them what McDougal had said.

That's why I quoted you, because you actually brought up a good point ;)

It's better to discuss in the wider community here because, although there are Livi haters, there are also some sensible posters who can add to the debate. All you get on LL is parochial nonsense. :rolleyes:

That's why I quoted you, because you actually brought up a good point wink.gif

It's better to discuss in the wider community here because, although there are Livi haters, there are also some sensible posters who can add to the debate. All you get on LL is parochial nonsense. rolleyes.gif

You talk so much shite laugh.gif

Never seen you at the fans' forum? laugh.gif

Didn't see you at the fans' party either laugh.gif

People can see the shite you talk just reading this thread laugh.gif

Edited by 7

You talk so much shite laugh.gif

Never seen you at the fans' forum? laugh.gif

Didn't see you at the fans' party either laugh.gif

People can see the shite you talk just reading this thread laugh.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: