Livingston - all the threads merged

The club is now owned by 3 millionaires so no problems with paying full time wages wink.gif

Well of course, that is what was said about Dominic Keane, Pearse Flynn and Angelo Massone too wink.gif. We all know where this Livi money train (Mk 5) is probably heading, sooner or later.

Ah hah! The close season must nearly be upon us again.

Time to regurgitate old threads to pass the time... :lol:

We need to have a word with Div to get them all moved into the 2nd division forum :lol:

(That's Div, not that annoying wee midget Dov :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Ah hah! The close season must nearly be upon us again.

Time to regurgitate old threads to pass the time... laugh.gif

A new season of livi baters and haters to contend with. Nothing much has obviously been happening in the sad wee world of the Yawn Yawn we hate livi brigade.

We need to have a word with Div to get them all moved into the 2nd division forum :lol:

(That's Div, not that annoying wee midget Dov :lol: :lol: :lol: )

thats 2 digs now without a bite...its a bit low what u said about 007 :huh: sort it out like men instead of bitching on yer keyboards ;)

thats 2 digs now without a bite...its a bit low what u said about 007 :huh: sort it out like men instead of bitching on yer keyboards ;)

Which one of the 007s ? Three of them share the username to try and wind me up :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is that the guy who "has" photos of you with Massone? laugh.gif

Those are the ones, all members of the "Trust" board trying to discredit me. Still waiting for them to post the photos. I offered them £1000 but obviously they are making enough from the £4.50 they get from the quiz night. This week's was cancelled though, only 8 turned up :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dont care how many...a heard u were good at ramming the nut :rolleyes: get it sorted mate

Where did you hear that and what does it mean ? Maybe you're starting to believe the "Trust" lies ? Have you seen the Massone pics ?

BTW, just received another payment for one of MY Massone pics :lol: :lol: :lol:

I offered them £1000 but obviously they are making enough from the £4.50 they get from the quiz night. This week's was cancelled though, only 8 turned up laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

laugh.gif What do those people do? Apart from handing out leaflets on littering, which everybody leaves in the stands, holding events which as you say 8 people turn up to and gain fans admission into the ground? The whole idea of the trust confuses me somewhat.

laugh.gif What do those people do? Apart from handing out leaflets on littering, which everybody leaves in the stands, holding events which as you say 8 people turn up to and gain fans admission into the ground? The whole idea of the trust confuses me somewhat.

You have pretty much explained some of it there to be honest. Why don't you go down to the quiz night?