Livingston - all the threads merged

That's actually moderately interesting. I wonder what would happen if there was a situation where, for example, the board had to choose between increasing a player's wages to keep him, or paying a tax bill? Would Mr Stoker declare a conflict of interest and leave the meeting?

Dave (LLD) is a member on here so maybe he will post an answer.

Dave (LLD) is a member on here so maybe he will post an answer.

I guess Dave is above posting on here now he has his blazer on :lol:

Still nothing on any of the websites of how much the "Trust" donated to the club in return for freebies at the new year (or any of my other points). Maybe hoping no-one will remember when it comes to the AGM ? :rolleyes::lol:

I guess Dave is above posting on here now he has his blazer on laugh.gif

Still nothing on any of the websites of how much the "Trust" donated to the club in return for freebies at the new year (or any of my other points). Maybe hoping no-one will remember when it comes to the AGM ? rolleyes.giflaugh.gif

Just like you donated your rear to Massone laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Surely asking on Livi Lions would be more likely to give you an answer?

But, of course, you want to merely attack the trust and not face any argument at all :rolleyes:

I'm not a member so there's no chance of asking a question on there :lol:

I'm happy to face arguments on here and have done in the past. Some of the "Trust" board and members are users on here so there's nothing stopping them defending their actions.They certainly come on to spread lies and innuendo about me such as the invisible Massone pics :lol:

Are you happy at the way they run their business ? Making decisions like taking freebies for a donation without consulting the membership while saying all money raised would go towards shares ?

The fan on the board is only representing the 200 "Trust" members and not the ordinary Livi fan. Why was the fan on the board election restricted to the members of the "Trust" board ? Why not the general membership or non-members ? When will the ordinary Livi fan get a voice on the board ?

Dave was co-opted on to the board in the summer but doesn't hold a proper post. Ged also just joined in the summer as Media Liaison Officer which was another made up post. Do you think both will be on the "Trust" board after the AGM ?

Ged and Dave seem happy to go along with the new board. The team has went from using young players to a collection of over 30's on full time wages who will not be cheap. Warning signs of another collapse judging by recent crowds.

Ged and Dave seem happy to go along with the new board. The team has went from using young players to a collection of over 30's on full time wages who will not be cheap. Warning signs of another collapse judging by recent crowds.

Recent crowds have been midweek games.

Don't agree with you on the team either, Halliday, K Jacobs, Barr, Ky Jacobs, Sinclair, Cammy, Malone, they're all still playing, theres a few in their mid to late twenties and a few in their 30's, pretty much a decent mix of youth and experience i'd say.

Crowds have almost fell to Meadowbank levels before the move to Livi.

I wonder if a mod could rename this thread "MCL - All His Wind & Pish Merged. rolleyes.gif

Another post against me without answering any of the questions :rolleyes:

If you keep that up you'll find yourself co-opted onto the "Trust" board in no time :lol: :lol: :lol:

Take that henbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

:lol:

The thread started out as a look at the financial dealings at Livi and I think there are still a lot of unanswered questions.

PLL said all the right things about not trusting the new board until it was proven they were doing the right things but now she is involved with the "Trust" all that has gone out of the window. Even Stevie Wonder could see that the 99p in the £ is pie in the sky while we're a full time team in the third division on home crowds of 500 (don't forget 300 of those have season tickets where the money has gone and the community tickets are included too).

laugh.gif

The thread started out as a look at the financial dealings at Livi and I think there are still a lot of unanswered questions.

PLL said all the right things about not trusting the new board until it was proven they were doing the right things but now she is involved with the "Trust" all that has gone out of the window. Even Stevie Wonder could see that the 99p in the £ is pie in the sky while we're a full time team in the third division on home crowds of 500 (don't forget 300 of those have season tickets where the money has gone and the community tickets are included too).

Glad they banned you laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

:lol:

If you went to games and bought programmes like a real supporter, there wouldn't be :rolleyes:

If you went to games and bought programmes like a real supporter, there wouldn't be :rolleyes:

Why should I pay into games and buy programmes if they won't answer my questions ? :rolleyes:

If I put money into the club then it should go into the club :o