Livingston - all the threads merged

No. Disgraceful in the fact that you sat throughout the game in smug knowledge that a banned fan was in the ground & never brought it to anyone's attention, except to snipe & mock about it on here!

That would be disgraceful, wouldn't it. If I had been at the game. If you look a few posts back you'll see where I said I wasn't at the game.

The "Trust" board member who let him in the turnstyles would have known though. I'm sure you'll agree that they were disgraceful letting him in and not bringing it to anyone's attention !! :rolleyes:

That would be disgraceful, wouldn't it. If I had been at the game. If you look a few posts back you'll see where I said I wasn't at the game.

The "Trust" board member who let him in the turnstyles would have known though. I'm sure you'll agree that they were disgraceful letting him in and not bringing it to anyone's attention !! rolleyes.gif

So why not report this to the club rather than doing it on here? Or the person who told you about the banned guy being there could have told security at the time. Another thing; the match day volunteers (assuming they know who this guy is) do not have the authority to refuse entry or remove people from the stadium so blaming them (& they are not all trust board members btw) is wrong. rolleyes.gif

So why not report this to the club rather than doing it on here? Or the person who told you about the banned guy being there could have told security at the time. Another thing; the match day volunteers (assuming they know who this guy is) do not have the authority to refuse entry or remove people from the stadium so blaming them (& they are not all trust board members btw) is wrong. rolleyes.gif

Here now! don't let the truth get in the way of a good story against the Trust Board rolleyes.gif

I think you'll find they do have the authority to refuse entry. They are in wee cages and if they don't click the button the person can't get in. They can then tell the steward nearby what's going on.

I'm sure that's what would happen if I tried to get in anyway :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think you'll find they do have the authority to refuse entry. They are in wee cages and if they don't click the button the person can't get in. They can then tell the steward nearby what's going on.

I'm sure that's what would happen if I tried to get in anyway laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

The security are before the wee cages & it's them who search & refuse entry if the person is deemed unfit to enter, if they enter the turnstyle cage then it means they have been cleared by security.

As for yourself it would not be the matchday volunteers who would refuse you entry but the security or management, so despite the fact that you are a pain in the arse you would still get through the turnstyle if you chose to pay in.

The security are before the wee cages & it's them who search & refuse entry if the person is deemed unfit to enter, if they enter the turnstyle cage then it means they have been cleared by security.

As for yourself it would not be the matchday volunteers who would refuse you entry but the security or management, so despite the fact that you are a pain in the arse you would still get through the turnstyle if you chose to pay in.

So you agree that they knew he was banned but let him in and didn't inform security ? Disgraceful... :lol:

So you agree that they knew he was banned but let him in and didn't inform security ? Disgraceful... laugh.gif

laugh.gif No I have not agreed that, your original claim was that trust board members allowed a banned member into the stadium. Again I will explain; The matchday volunteers are not all trust members never mind trust board members, but that aside, they do not have the authority to refuse entry or force the removal of anyone from the stadium, & due to confidentiality they are not given a list of names & descriptions of people on a banned list, this is what security staff are employed & paid to do. I do understand your confusion over the passing through security before entering the turnstyles though as I understand you do not frequent this particular method of entering the stadium, due to the nature of your work of course. laugh.gif Now I really hope you can understand it this time but if not just pop down to the stadium on the next matchday & I'll be happy to explain it further.

laugh.gif No I have not agreed that, your original claim was that trust board members allowed a banned member into the stadium. Again I will explain; The matchday volunteers are not all trust members never mind trust board members, but that aside, they do not have the authority to refuse entry or force the removal of anyone from the stadium, & due to confidentiality they are not given a list of names & descriptions of people on a banned list, this is what security staff are employed & paid to do. I do understand your confusion over the passing through security before entering the turnstyles though as I understand you do not frequent this particular method of entering the stadium, due to the nature of your work of course. laugh.gif Now I really hope you can understand it this time but if not just pop down to the stadium on the next matchday & I'll be happy to explain it further.

If they don't press the button, the turnstyle doesn't let them in. They know the offender but let him in and didn't inform security. Maybe because he is a "Trust" member ?

If they don't press the button, the turnstyle doesn't let them in. They know the offender but let him in and didn't inform security. Maybe because he is a "Trust" member ?

Most of us don't know the guy, we might have known though if folk had not started greeting & spitting the dummy when someone tried to show us who he was, but due to all that carry-on, I'm still none the wiser as to what he looks like! The under 19's do the turnstyles too & I don't think they are aware of who all the banned folk are, We rely on security to do this it is their job after all. rolleyes.gif

I can quite happily continue to debate this issue for another 100 pages or so Alex, but why not volunteer to do the turnstyles yourself, then you can show us all who is banned? Problem will be solved. wink.gif

Most of us don't know the guy, we might have known though if folk had not started greeting & spitting the dummy when someone tried to show us who he was, but due to all that carry-on, I'm still none the wiser as to what he looks like! The under 19's do the turnstyles too & I don't think they are aware of who all the banned folk are, We rely on security to do this it is their job after all. rolleyes.gif

I can quite happily continue to debate this issue for another 100 pages or so Alex, but why not volunteer to do the turnstyles yourself, then you can show us all who is banned? Problem will be solved. wink.gif

He's not hard to miss. i've got photos of him modelling the red & white away kit with Pearse in the home kit at half time during a match. The kit looked 3 sizes too small for him :lol:

I wouldn't be able to volunteer as you know I work on Saturdays. It's a pity because I would be able to stop lots of undesirables from getting in :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wouldn't be able to volunteer as you know I work on Saturdays. It's a pity because I would be able to stop lots of undesirables from getting in laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

What excuses do you have for not attending tonights game?laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif