Livingston - all the threads merged

sorry if i have missed this in this big old thread but has anything been confirmed with Livi's potential point deduction? and if not does anyone know when it is going to be resolved? thanks

sorry if ive missed this but can anyone tell me anymore about it? thanks

Just read it :lol::lol::lol::lol: They are all ( actually not all, there a few who are still thinking rationaly) fucking tools... My favourite is this one...

What planet is this cunt on???

Same one as the Irish who wanted back into the WC after Henry man handled them out. :lol:

Would be better starting from 2-1 to Livi and just playing 45 mins, maybe have a chance of getting the game over with then. :lol: or play 45 mins tomorrow and 45 mins Thurs adding the scores togethre for both 45 mins. :lol:

Same one as the Irish who wanted back into the WC after Henry man handled them out. :lol:

Would be better starting from 2-1 to Livi and just playing 45 mins, maybe have a chance of getting the game over with then. :lol: or play 45 mins tomorrow and 45 mins Thurs adding the scores togethre for both 45 mins. :lol:

I,m glad you put :lol: s on that post... The funniest thing would be, having twice been in the lead and comfortable, for Livi to lose the tie.. LL would disolve in a nuclear meltdown of bitterness, hatered and bile..

Come on Clyde.. Make it happen...For the first time in many years, we would all love you :D

It won't happen unless the Harlem Globertrotters of football suddenly decide to play as trialists for Clyde tommorow.

I feel sorry for them seeing how bad their team has got when it was full of good 1st division players a few seasons ago. Should have been 6/7-1 before half time.

I,m glad you put :lol: s on that post... The funniest thing would be, having twice been in the lead and comfortable, for Livi to lose the tie.. LL would disolve in a nuclear meltdown of bitterness, hatered and bile..

Come on Clyde.. Make it happen...For the first time in many years, we would all love you :D

It would have to go some to beat the stuff on this thread. ;)

I think you're doing a good enough job of that on a daily basis yourself without us having to stoke your bile-boiler any further. It'd overflow and melt the seat of your tractor if we did.

Have a nice day :)

Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh "the Livi banter" :rolleyes::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think you're doing a good enough job of that on a daily basis yourself without us having to stoke your bile-boiler any further. It'd overflow and melt the seat of your tractor if we did.

Have a nice day :)

Had an awful day.. Busy as fucking hell.. was about an hour and a half late getting away. Still, only 6 1/2 days to go and then I am on holiday for 18 glorious days.. Aintn life grand :D

Mon the Bully Wee... :P

:lol: I know what you mean but it's not similar in the slightest.

Oh its similar allright......We also had fans who spent hard earned money on booking and paying for train tickets, hotels, etc, only for the game to be scratched at such short notice.

:)

Oh its similar allright......We also had fans who spent hard earned money on booking and paying for train tickets, hotels, etc, only for the game to be scratched at such short notice.

:)

Yes I had booked a hotel and transport for the Ross County game we had been scheduled to play but which was scrapped at short notice by the SFL. But I suppose being a Livi fan that's ok.

Have you noticed which team you were playing when you recorded your highest league attendance so far this season?

It won't happen unless the Harlem Globertrotters of football suddenly decide to play as trialists for Clyde tommorow.

I feel sorry for them seeing how bad their team has got when it was full of good 1st division players a few seasons ago. Should have been 6/7-1 before half time.

Oh dear - what happened?

Yep but you can't account for Mr. Charleston's bawbagedness and a strangely poor performance after doing so well in the last two games.

From a Third Division side? Methinks someone is expecting too much from his latest cheat incarnation.

Edited by vikingTON

From a Third Division side? Methinks someone is expecting too much from his latest cheat incarnation.

Nah, we were far better on Monday and the previous Saturday. Admittedly Clyde were better than on the previous occasions but we couldn't find a pass to save ourselves last night though.

I see your ex owner winding up yet another company. Livi had a lucky escape from Flynn's clutches. :rolleyes:

Which company is that?