Livingston - all the threads merged

The SFL have been too busy with this bit of news. McMaster resigns

Wee McDougall's campaign of vengeance claims its first scalp. "I am particularly grateful for the support and assistance I have received from our Chief Executive, David Longmuir" in covering up the fact that he had an interest in two clubs in contravention of the rules.

Given McMasters replacement, I don't think we've got anything to shout about :(

Righto. Is that the last loose end tidied up then?

Time to mothball the thread (until next time Livi hit the buffers).

Thanks to all the regulars on here. It's been a blast.

Quite agree. Mr. X hould take some responsibility and close the thread.

It's fair enough that any further news would go in separate threads but this one has become a target for trolls.

It's fair enough that any further news would go in separate threads but this one has become a target for trolls.

Go fcuk yourself, why should he pander to folk like you who want to hush up all that is going on down at Almondvale?

Don't read the thread if it upsets you that much.

If there's really nothing to say it will soon drop off the front page.

Folks at Livi that used to censorship from their board that they want to introduce it to this board. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

:lol:

1. I was agreeing with Yoss that this is the last end of this saga tied up and hence the thread should be closed. Are you suggesting we are both in on this 'conspiracy'?

2. "If there's nothing to be said it will drop off the front page"? Err... No, it won't. We had an arsehole not long ago bumping it needlessly despite there being no news.

3. I've said that I have no problem with further news going in separate threads. How am I trying to hush up news?

Is this thread your baby or something?

Guest Billy3balls

I'm sick of reading about Lavvy now, I close all threads relating to them cheating scumbags.

They'll be too busy with Ballantynes coronation. The new President may show clemency and just impose the fine. Particularly since he was diguised as the window cleaner outside the meeting on the 6th floor at Hampden to relegate you. Allegedly he was passing messages to the delegates via the medium of windowlene.

Go fcuk yourself, why should he pander to folk like you who want to hush up all that is going on down at Almondvale?

Don't read the thread if it upsets you that much.

If there's really nothing to say it will soon drop off the front page.

Folks at Livi that used to censorship from their board that they want to introduce it to this board. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

You're a troll that goes to certain boards to talk bile about Livi :rolleyes: why should this board pander to you :lol: You never got your own way on LL so you came on here :P

Ps nice to see in one of your anti Livi posts that you still have your anti West Lothian Council agenda going even although your big mate Willie Dunn isnae there anymore :lol:

this is the last end of this saga tied up and hence the thread should be closed

So, should the Queen's Park v Livingston thread have been close at full time? Should we no longer be debating things that finished?

I think it's better to keep this thread open for the inevitable next financial fuckup at Almondvale, plus ca change... :rolleyes:

You're a troll that goes to certain boards to talk bile about Livi :rolleyes: why should this board pander to you :lol: You never got your own way on LL so you came on here :P

Ps nice to see in one of your anti Livi posts that you still have your anti West Lothian Council agenda going even although your big mate Willie Dunn isnae there anymore :lol:

Wrong again Big Man !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Councillor Willie Dunn

So, should the Queen's Park v Livingston thread have been close at full time? Should we no longer be debating things that finished?

I think it's better to keep this thread open for the inevitable next financial fuckup at Almondvale, plus ca change... :rolleyes:

Well there are still things to talk about in that case. Hardly going over the same things again and again :rolleyes:

They'll be too busy with Ballantynes coronation. The new President may show clemency and just impose the fine. Particularly since he was diguised as the window cleaner outside the meeting on the 6th floor at Hampden to relegate you. Allegedly he was passing messages to the delegates via the medium of windowlene.

:lol: Sounds very plausible!

Seriously though I'm becoming really concerned about the avoidance going on here, neither my club nor the SFL seem to want to answer the question. :huh:

:lol: Sounds very plausible!

Seriously though I'm becoming really concerned about the avoidance going on here, neither my club nor the SFL seem to want to answer the question. :huh:

So there is a reason to keep the thread open ?? :lol: