Livingston - all the threads merged

Well their ex Chairman allegedly has previous for a hit and run and he usually gets blamed for everything else. :D

Yip, he is still getting the blame for the game being off last week on LL too :lol: :lol:

Blinkered til I die....

Who have Morton got tommorow, VT? Another resounding win on the cards or back to your usual humiliating defeats?

Funnily enough we're at Airdrie with their notoriously poor-draining ground and Lanarkshire microclimate. However, the home side have taken many constructive tasks and used machinery to ensure the park is playable. Funny that. :rolleyes:

Have you collected your best frock from the dry cleaners yet? The one you are wearing for our punishment celebration? You could do a wee jig outside in it, treat all us blinkered ones to a rendition of 'It's raining men' 8)

I'm not paying for another dry-clean.

my wife went Xmas shopping in Livingston yesterday, and some b'stard left a big scrape and dent in my motor while it was parked in the car park.

Anyone got any ideas how I can blame it on Livi FC?

You might be lucky, CCTV footage may have caught MCL & Massone in the act at your car. :D

Funnily enough we're at Airdrie with their notoriously poor-draining ground and Lanarkshire microclimate. However, the home side have taken many constructive tasks and used machinery to ensure the park is playable. Funny that. :rolleyes:

I'm not paying for another dry-clean.

I'll pay 5% towards the dry-clean? Go on you know you want to. ;)

You might be lucky, CCTV footage may have caught MCL & Massone in the act at your car. :D

Aye very good. Typical Livi and their 'x pence in the pound' payment schemes. :rolleyes:

You Livi fans never pay more than 5% for anything, do ya? :P

SFL rules are anything they fucking please, they are open to interpretation as they are extremely vague.

Tell me this, do you truly believe letting games go ahead and then teams that will lose 3 points if they vote in Livi's favour wont prejudice an appeal, because even though i'm biased to Livi i certainly don't.

Edit to say, i actually wished we'd played anyway as i knew we'd be fecked over a barrel if we didn't, not saying it wasn't right not to play, just knew what was right didn't matter as i knew we'd get shafted by the SFL's law unto themselves set up.

I emboldened the A of SFA and you still ranted on about the SFL :lol:

It's very simple: despite the SFA rules explicitly stating that after a club has submitted its intention to appeal, the status quo remains, Livi (cheating scum) still played.

That blows the whole prejudice argument out of the water, because when the rules were actually on your side, you ignored them.

It's very simple: despite the SFA rules explicitly stating that after a club has submitted its intention to appeal, the status quo remains, Livi (cheating scum) still played.

That blows the whole prejudice argument out of the water, because when the rules were actually on your side, you ignored them.

Aye but we played for the greater good of the game in spite of the disadvantage to ourselves. I think the sacrifice was well worth it. :rolleyes:

Had too much to drink last night, gimme a break. :lol:

You Livi fans never pay more than 5% for anything, do ya? :P

PLL has all of you boys in the palm of her hand ;)

By the way, I'm just going to say sorry on behalf of Livingston F.C. for your game being off today. Clearly, us not paying all of the tax we were due meant that they couldn't get the road sorted properly.

Once again, sorry.

Such is PLL's reputation on this thread, my initial reaction to this post was double entendre :lol::ph34r: ...

We need to get back to the 3 pillars: of Livi baiting, rule grammar arguments, and factual revisionism.

:lol:

You can't remove the double-entredres, they make this thread. We demand a fourth pillar!