Livingston - all the threads merged

This was confirmed a while back... this is a scheduled meeting of the SFL MC and therefore the likely place for any decision to be taken. However whether any action is actually taken is another matter...

EDIT TO ADD: Wouldn't it be better to just merge this in with the mammoth gargantuan Livi thread?

Why, so only losers who can be arsed with that thread can find out about it. Most normal people wouldnt have known had Martin not informed us about it, so cheers Martin.

Why, so only losers who can be arsed with that thread can find out about it. Most normal people wouldnt have known had Martin not informed us about it, so cheers Martin.

Nae bother Bri, wasn't sure it was mentioned on there. I thought no one knew, as I didn't that's why I emailed and posted response on here.

Hamilton was docked several points when that club failed to fulfill a fixture: a precedent, perhaps? This is a very boring topic, but the full-time club seem to be (now) enjoying life in the third division, with all these victories against part-time teams from the 'lower orders'. They will even have to come back to Cliftonhill: how ghastly!

It's not a precedent because the situations were completely different. We were appealing and their players were striking.

Edited by EdinburghLivi

It is the act in itself and not how it was arrived at that counts.

Bollocks, any court case can be argued on extenuating circumstances, this is no different, especially after it going this far, if Livi representatives are attending they'll be arguing their decision was based on EdinLivi's points, which are extenuating circumstances.

Fifa have not suspended the chelsea ban its CAS who have suspended the ban.

An important body which sees the sense of fairness in not prejudging while an appeal is in progress

CAS rules say the status quo remains; SFL rules do not.

SFL = incestuous Mickey Mouse organisation

CAS = legal organisation run by people conversant with what is correct in law

Most normal people wouldnt have known had Martin not informed us about it, so cheers Martin.

Aye cheers Martin one of the Stasi of Scottish football. I'm sure it was done without any eye on gaining an advantage. Just coincidence that your team and mine are in the same league of course. ;)

Good idea...we don't want this thread to die before the club it is about :D

Have you seen any pictures of Massone in my car or giving me a cuddle ? I keep checking in to see them but so far I've been disappointed :P

I'm beginning to think they don't exist... Surely they same people who said they had them (The "Trust") wouldn't tell lies just like the "we will only spend 99p for every £1 taken in" ? :lol: :lol:

Won't be long until the rigged election to get the new fat-arsed yes man on the board :lol: :lol: