Livingston - all the threads merged

Well... I'm too thick to discuss this

Finally! Admission! We can move onto the next stage people. :D

Yep, quite right. It's just turned into a bashing thread with no real news being discussed. Same things over and over and over again.

This thread should be closed and then a new one can be opened should any relevant news come about.

Yeah sure, we can bury it alongside your head in the nearest beach.

I have to say that, personally: the idea that a couple of higher-waged full-timers having left (with Winters and some others joining, lets remember)... and an alleged increase in corporate event hosting and catering... doesn't sound as if it would help plug what was a gaping income gap in Div 1, which will now be markedly increased playing in Div 3...

Similarly suggestion that any significant amount of the debt was due to Massone's personal bills is frankly laughable.

There is no evidence that costs have massively fallen, or income massively increased. That is why there is concern.

Yeah sure, we can bury it alongside your head in the nearest beach.

Oh, stop it. There is no new information to discuss and hence this is currently a pointless thread.

It's worse than the 'Dundee Derry Boys' wind-up thread.

Edited by EdinburghLivi

I was assuming the administrator negotiated the CVA within which it is being argued we could have laid off players? No?

No. The CVA doesn't have anything to do with redundancies. It's purely a mechanism for agreeing a payoff for the creditors so the club could move forward. If the CVA wasn't agreed by the majority then the club would have been liquidated. Some of the staff were made redundant before the CVA was agreed and players could have been part of the redundancies.

This thread should be closed and then a new one can be opened should any relevant news come about.

Thats just what you would like, this thread closed, so that everyone can forget about what has happened. Well no way, It should continue until your club is punished for what they did. But will that ever happen, I think not, as Livingston FC seem to be getting away with it, while others are being 'punished' for their actions(Livingston FC). Not your fault I know, but the fault of the football 'hierarchy' who are quick to take action on some, yet appear to ignore others.

:angry:

Edited by Lorels mum

:lol: Yes because everyone will completely forget what happened if this thread is closed. Even if they did forget, they could come back to the thread and read up on things to remind themselves. I'm not asking for a thread deletion.

What you are failing to contemplate is the fact that there is no new information as of this moment and hence it's the same things being discussed over and over again with a lot of bickering and arrogance in the middle. Generally, that would result in a thread closure.

Edited by EdinburghLivi

:lol: Yes because everyone will completely forget what happened if this thread is closed. Even if they did forget, they could come back to the thread and read up on things to remind themselves. I'm not asking for a thread deletion.

What you are failing to contemplate is the fact that there is no new information as of this moment and hence it's the same things being discussed over and over again with a lot of bickering and arrogance in the middle. Generally, that would result in a thread closure.

There's surely no need to close the thread. If there is no further information or interest in it then the thread will just drop down the forum until such time as new information comes to light ?

No. The CVA doesn't have anything to do with redundancies. It's purely a mechanism for agreeing a payoff for the creditors so the club could move forward. If the CVA wasn't agreed by the majority then the club would have been liquidated. Some of the staff were made redundant before the CVA was agreed and players could have been part of the redundancies.

As I say, I was only commenting upon what was suggested.

Thats just what you would like, this thread closed, so that everyone can forget about what has happened. Well no way, It should continue until your club is punished for what they did. But will that ever happen, I think not, as Livingston FC seem to be getting away with it, while others are being 'punished' for their actions(Livingston FC). Not your fault I know, but the fault of the football 'hierarchy' who are quick to take action on some, yet appear to ignore others.

:angry:

I know what you mean, but the thread has become a bit of a playground squabble.