Livingston - all the threads merged

Thanks for seeing through all the bluster. I do like a wind-up and 'Livi' is the biggest fish I've ever caught :lol:

Wall-e was a username set up to promote the anti-Massone blog Livinews. It will probably come to life again when they (the 4 people who ran it) realise that McDougall and Rankine actually planned all the takeover with WLC months ago.

They came in with supposedly separate bids and joined forces under duress but had always been an item. Remember McDougall saying he was only interested if he had full control ? Rankine holds the most shares but takes a back seat and McD is chairman. Very strange even in the strange world of WLC claiming they wanted all the rent paid then wrote it off when Massone was gone.

Wall-e also posts as LiviTV and a couple of other user names, despite referring to this site Pish & Bile under his Plug/Pedro/Scarface usernames on LL. He doesn't mind using it to promote his video :lol:

The WLC rent-write off is probably the most nonsensical part of this whole episode. How in all seriousness can WLC NOT think searching questions will be asked of this at some point?

I'd be amazed if a couple of FOI's aren't on their way....

There does seems to be a bizarre "playground" culture amongst Livi fans (or at least those on LL) whereby anyone not towing the party line is slagged off and ostracised. LLD in particular was a shining example of this when he was absolutely hounded on LL this time last year for daring to question "Mr" Massone. Now that these self-same posters have turned on, and got rid of Massone, it's anyone who dares question "Mr" Rankine.

Also noticeable that a number of the more contrite and sensible Livi posters on here 2 months ago, have joined in the mass throng of fuckwits on LL blaming everyone but Livi for the current situation.

A strange, strange set of people.

I ignore them in person. I don't mind responding to outrageous lies to set the record straight. All they have to do to prove me wrong is post the pictures. Easy money for the fighting fund, don't you think ?

FFS give it a rest and move on.

Livi fans will always have tinted specs, thats the nature of football just look at the league management committee (outwith the Livi debacle) :lol: .

If you were welcome in the core support you would have tinted specs too (i remember when you used to), but you have done everything in your power to ensure your not welcome in the support. (waits on the retort of it was your choice :rolleyes: )You used to be there until you started falling out with the support left right & centre.

You clearly have fallen with the non Livi fans to already condem the new board (for once you have shown your true colours B) ), but I will give them a chance & can see steady progress. If the Trust step out of line they will be accountable to its membership & lets be honest at Livi it wouldn't be to hard to get enough supporters' who think the same & get a vote of no confidence in them, if that ever became the case.

As for pics I take all that as a windup before that was even metioned you were having a right 'personal' go at people on the Trust, so looks like its been a wind up :lol:

Thanks for seeing through all the bluster. I do like a wind-up and 'Livi' is the biggest fish I've ever caught :lol:

Wall-e was a username set up to promote the anti-Massone blog Livinews. It will probably come to life again when they (the 4 people who ran it) realise that McDougall and Rankine actually planned all the takeover with WLC months ago.

They came in with supposedly separate bids and joined forces under duress but had always been an item. Remember McDougall saying he was only interested if he had full control ? Rankine holds the most shares but takes a back seat and McD is chairman. Very strange even in the strange world of WLC claiming they wanted all the rent paid then wrote it off when Massone was gone.

Wall-e also posts as LiviTV and a couple of other user names, despite referring to this site Pish & Bile under his Plug/Pedro/Scarface usernames on LL. He doesn't mind using it to promote his video :lol:

Interesting if true. But why would "good footballing people" do something like that?

Check out this work of genius from Livi Lions on the Hawick match fixing allegation thread...

Today, 12:11 PM

livibudgie

Reserve Sub

What do the blazers expect. If the example of dishonesty they show is copied by others who is to blame? It is the same with players cheating, arguing decisions and claiming for balls they know they have kicked out, it has generated a culture of dishonesty that some want to profit by.

Yup, even match-fixing is the fault of "The Blazers"

Fucking imbeciles.

:lol: :lol:

There does seems to be a bizarre "playground" culture amongst Livi fans (or at least those on LL) whereby anyone not towing the party line is slagged off and ostracised. LLD in particular was a shining example of this when he was absolutely hounded on LL this time last year for daring to question "Mr" Massone. Now that these self-same posters have turned on, and got rid of Massone, it's anyone who dares question "Mr" Rankine.

Also noticeable that a number of the more contrite and sensible Livi posters on here 2 months ago, have joined in the mass throng of fuckwits on LL blaming everyone but Livi for the current situation.

A strange, strange set of people.

Very true, they're fascinating creatures.

It's also worth noting that MCL, while absolutely correct to demand evidence for the allegations being made, was a Massone apologist long after every other Livingston fan had turned against him. The way Livi fans jump from rational to irrational is unbelievable.

Very true, they're fascinating creatures.

It's also worth noting that MCL, while absolutely correct to demand evidence for the allegations being made, was a Massone apologist long after every other Livingston fan had turned against him. The way Livi fans jump from rational to irrational is unbelievable.

I really can't believe a club has managed to survive 14 year with this weird, bi-polar support.

Christ i almost moved to Livingston as well. Thank f**k i didn't.

Remember McDougall saying he was only interested if he had full control ? Rankine holds the most shares but takes a back seat and McD is chairman. Very strange even in the strange world of WLC

What is even stranger is the Livi fans swallowing the Gordon McDougall myth hook line and sinker, his last couple of years at Cowden were a complete disaster beginning with the appointment of his son in law as manager. His refusal to sack Brian Welsh when we were heading for relegation, a decision that cost Cowden thousands and thousands of pounds in lost revenue from derbies v Raith Rovers and East Fife was a disgrace and every decision he made after that was terrible. He simply lost the plot, the notion that he approves of football trusts is ridiculous, and by the way watch out for his fellow blazer pal Derrick Brown - ask East Fife fans about him. And watch out for strange new posters on Livvi lions attacking anybody who dares to raise any questions about Gordon McD's poor judgment. Life is too short to keep posting on matters to do with Livi but don't believe me, just ask diehard Cowden fans who have become seriously disillusioned by all that has happened in recent times. You have been warned. <_<

Another belter from livilions, this time from 'Cosmia' in the Scottish Cup thread:

worst possible draw. against a league team, in skanky glasgow and at a stadium which will resemble an empty shell. i wanted burntisland

Well I hope QP dump Livi straight out of the cup, on their sorry arses you deluded bunch of bampots - and I'm sure Burntisland would have beaten Livi too.

As for Glasgow being apparently 'Skanky' - this coming from someone who lives in Livingston FFS !!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Care in the Community just isn't working is it? :bag

This is brilliant.

Livi are supposed to be playing at home Annan on Saturday, but the game has been postponed because Annan are playing in the Challenge Cup...against Dundee.

Result: midweek game against Annan with a reduced crowd and even less money :lol: :lol:

Livi are supposed to be playing at home Annan on Saturday, but the game has been postponed because Annan are playing in the Challenge Cup...against Dundee.

Livi should pursue the SFL for compensation. After all: every postponement is solely SFL's fault...

Do you think the Livi5 business plan could cope with failure to get out of Div 3 in the first season - particularly when, with a full-time squad already in place... and having signed a number of pros with recent experience of SFL/Div 1/European top-tier football... they'd have expected to do so?

What if selling-off Almondvale gets bogged down or takes years? How long can subsidise losses?

Livi should pursue the SFL for compensation. After all: every postponement is solely SFL's fault...

Do you think the Livi5 business plan could cope with failure to get out of Div 3 in the first season - particularly when, with a full-time squad already in place... and having signed a number of pros with recent experience of SFL/Div 1/European top-tier football... they'd have expected to do so?

What if selling-off Almondvale gets bogged down or takes years? How long can subsidise losses?

For as long as they need to.

until the next CVA

So are Livi going to be docked points for the start of the season fiasco? I still fancy them to win the league if they escape a large points deduction. They were a decent price a couple of weeks back.

Still no pics or is someone trying to workout the instructions for Photoshop? :P

I think Photoshop is proving too difficult so they're trying to find lookalikes to do set up shots :lol: