Livingston - all the threads merged

Was that accusation posted earlier on this thread? I remember something about it. I'm too fucking lazy to look through the previous 499 pages though :lol:

Yeah it was in this thread. PedroPlug/LiviTV/Scarface said they had photos of Massone in my car.

Then a couple of days ago on LL both the Chairman and Secretary of the "Trust" posted they had pictures of me backslapping and hugging Massone and Angelini at the CVA meeting.

If it was the other way around the photos would have been on here within minutes :lol:

I'm just glad I got my money in full before the CVA otherwise they would have been saying my opposition to them was purely sour grapes. Very ironic calling themselves the "Trust", don't you think.

Won't be long until their apologist "Livi" will be along to say this is my personal vandetta against them :rolleyes:

Thats just MCL's personal vandetta all he's proved thus far is hear say he's proved nothing other than that :rolleyes:

:lol: How is it my personal vandetta when they are the ones making the accustations of Massone being in my car ???

For a clever guy you can't half be stupid sometimes :P

Yeah it was in this thread. PedroPlug/LiviTV/Scarface said they had photos of Massone in my car.

Then a couple of days ago on LL both the Chairman and Secretary of the "Trust" posted they had pictures of me backslapping and hugging Massone and Angelini at the CVA meeting.

If it was the other way around the photos would have been on here within minutes :lol:

I'm just glad I got my money in full before the CVA otherwise they would have been saying my opposition to them was purely sour grapes. Very ironic calling themselves the "Trust", don't you think.

Won't be long until their apologist "Livi" will be along to say this is my personal vandetta against them :rolleyes:

Its certainly a fucking weird world on Livi Lions.

Somehow i suspect we won't be seeing that photo ...

:lol: How is it my personal vandetta when they are the ones making the accustations of Massone being in my car ???

For a clever guy you can't half be stupid sometimes :P

I have only seen 1 qoute about pictures about you & that was only the other day, but tbh you vandetta against the Trust Board is tiresome now :( there is no need for it at all.

I have only seen 1 qoute about pictures about you & that was only the other day, but tbh you vandetta against the Trust Board is tiresome now :( there is no need for it at all.

So if I said I had pictures of you hugging Massone and Angelini you wouldn't want to see them or prove me a liar ?

You've got selective viewing because it's your drinking buddies making the claims.

post-3931-1254220232_thumb.png

So if I said I had pictures of you hugging Massone and Angelini you wouldn't want to see them or prove me a liar ?

You've got selective viewing because it's your drinking buddies making the claims.

I never saw that post, as there is to much sh!te on here.

The person who talked about you hugging massone lives right next door to you chap there door & ask them or have you still got the vandetta against them?

Maybe you should listen to them instead of calling them anoraks with agendas. :rolleyes:
When have I called anyone anoraks with agendas? :o

Sounds like the world's greatest NWA tribute band :D

I never saw that post, as there is to much sh!te on here.

The person who talked about you hugging massone lives right next door to you chap there door & ask them or have you still got the vandetta against them?

I don't have a vandetta, he's the one that makes the outrageous claims about me. I prefer to ignore the idiot.

I would like them to produce the pictures so everyone can make up their own minds. Am I as sleekit as they make out or are the board of the "Trust' not to be trusted ? Don't forget the three of them hold high office in the organisation that is hoping to have a controlling interest in our club.

The post above was 2 months ago and yet no picture has been posted despite me offering £1000 to the fighting fund. Ask yourself why ?

MCL surely you couldn't have hugged Angelini? :o You would need monkey like arms to get round his waistline!

Oh I do want to see these photo's too! :D

Quite. As well as it being impossible to get my arms around him (not just due his waistline but mine too :D ) they would need a fisheye lens to get both of us in the same picture :lol:

The post above was 2 months ago and yet no picture has been posted despite me offering £1000 to the fighting fund. Ask yourself why ?

Maybe they just want to just wind you up - having seen the amound of crap thats been written maybe the wind up has worked? :rolleyes:

Am sorry, but I see nothing to suggest you just ignore them :(

Maybe they just want to just wind you up - having seen the amound of crap thats been written maybe the wind up has worked? :rolleyes:

MCL has a point here.

Wall-e made a claim on here that he's been pictured with Massone, presumably in an attempt to discredit his opinion. Running away from it by claiming it was all a big wind-up is straight from Chapter 1 of the Book of Shite Excuses for Being Caught Bonny.

Also, looking back through the thread, although a lot of what MCL says is obvious wind-up, he made some interesting predictions earlier in the thread about what would happen re WLC, getting rid of Massone, going into Admin etc etc.

Unless Wall-e has changed his username on here, it's also worth noting that he's not been seen on the thread for a good while.

MCL has a point here.

Wall-e made a claim on here that he's been pictured with Massone, presumably in an attempt to discredit his opinion. Running away from it by claiming it was all a big wind-up is straight from Chapter 1 of the Book of Shite Excuses for Being Caught Bonny.

Also, looking back through the thread, although a lot of what MCL says is obvious wind-up, he made some interesting predictions earlier in the thread about what would happen re WLC, getting rid of Massone, going into Admin etc etc.

Unless Wall-e has changed his username on here, it's also worth noting that he's not been seen on the thread for a good while.

Thanks for seeing through all the bluster. I do like a wind-up and 'Livi' is the biggest fish I've ever caught :lol:

Wall-e was a username set up to promote the anti-Massone blog Livinews. It will probably come to life again when they (the 4 people who ran it) realise that McDougall and Rankine actually planned all the takeover with WLC months ago.

They came in with supposedly separate bids and joined forces under duress but had always been an item. Remember McDougall saying he was only interested if he had full control ? Rankine holds the most shares but takes a back seat and McD is chairman. Very strange even in the strange world of WLC claiming they wanted all the rent paid then wrote it off when Massone was gone.

Wall-e also posts as LiviTV and a couple of other user names, despite referring to this site Pish & Bile under his Plug/Pedro/Scarface usernames on LL. He doesn't mind using it to promote his video :lol:

I ignore them in person. I don't mind responding to outrageous lies to set the record straight. All they have to do to prove me wrong is post the pictures. Easy money for the fighting fund, don't you think ?