Livingston - all the threads merged

Is it Neil Rankine's job to keep the treasurer of the SPL right?

:lol: my point is: he is now calling for investigations into the SFL, and LiviLions is full of clamouring for Livi to lead a crusade to clean up the game. Up until the appeal's failure, Rankine hadn't made his info on McIntyre apparent to the media or the footballing authorities. Just a wee coincidence?

:lol: my point is: he is now calling for investigations into the SFL, and LiviLions is full of clamouring for Livi to lead a crusade to clean up the game. Up until the appeal's failure, Rankine hadn't made his info on McIntyre apparent to the media or the footballing authorities. Just a wee coincidence?

Undoubtedly not.

Going back a post or two, so are you concerned or unconcerned about the questionable behaviour of blazers like McMaster?

Or are you just going to revert to type and post yet more about how Livingston FC is the footballing Great Satan?

The fact of the matter is that the SFL Management Committee would never have asked Livingston to play the match on August 8, had they followed their own rulebook. Whether you agree with appealing the relegation or not, it's quite simply the case that Livingston should have been treated as a First Division club pending the outcome of the appeal.

For crying out loud, Livi (cheating scum) fans are so fucking thick they don't understand basic English.

But hey, keep trotting out out this line about being a First Divisiion club as soon as the appeal was put in. It just means we can continue to point and laugh at you for being complete and utter moronic fucktards.

But if you seriously do believe the scratching of the fixture was in any way, shape or form related to the rules, then why the f**k did Livi (cheating scum) play their games pending the appeal to the SFA, when those rules are completely unambiguous with regards to what happens after an appeal is submitted?

Edited by Sir Calum Melville

Undoubtedly not.

Quite. And if Livi had won the SFL SGM appeal, would Rankine them have dobbed McIntyre in? Or would he have retained him with his huge debts and his knowledge of his misdemeanour? Mmm...

Going back a post or two, so are you concerned or unconcerned about the questionable behaviour of blazers like McMaster?

Or are you just going to revert to type and post yet more about how Livingston FC is the footballing Great Satan?

What McIntyre did was a disgrace. I've yet to be convinced what McMaster did was intended to be wrong, but it was inappropriate. But I don't believe our football in inherently corrupt. One for the road for LLD... "Livi are an abomination and sacrilege on the good altar of Scottish football decency".

;)

Edited by HibeeJibee

For crying out loud, Livi (cheating scum) fans are so fucking thick they don't understand basic English.

But hey, keep trotting out out this line about being a First Divisiion club as soon as the appeal was put in. It just means we can continue to point and laugh at you for being complete and utter moronic fucktards.

After 496 pages is that the best you can do? :rolleyes:

After 496 pages is that the best you can do? :rolleyes:

No, it's not the best I can do.

But after repeating myself on nearly every single one of those 469 pages, forgive me for being a bit more blunt with Livi (cheating scum) fans.

LEARN TO READ ENGLISH YOU FUCKING MORONS.

I hope every fan in the country backs East Stirling in this case. Livingston should be made the pay East Stirling compensation for the loss of income in August, Pay Stenhousmuir for the rent on Wednesday and lets get the game played

I don't think they should be fined the 15 points due to the exceptional circumstances in August if they compensate Shire and Stenhousmuir.

Lets have promotion won on the pitch (by teams that actually pay for their players and other costs)

What McIntyre did was a disgrace. I've yet to be convinced what McMaster did was intended to be wrong, but it was inappropriate. But I don't believe our football in inherently corrupt.

Not inherently corrupt, I'll give you that. There are certainly a lot of bad eggs, and we've had our fair share at Livingston.

That the President of the SFL is found to be involved in transferring his shareholding in one club to family members in a bid to disguise his interest, while somehow getting himself involved with another is certainly very suspicious.

How and why did he end up at Stenhousemuir anyway? It looks to the outsider that it was a move of convenience so that he could retain his office in the SFL. Similar to the way George Peat was offered a safe haven after things went tits up at Airdrieonians. Very strange.

That the President of the SFL is found to be involved in transferring his shareholding in one club to family members in a bid to disguise his interest, while somehow getting himself involved with another is certainly very suspicious.

Hmm... :rolleyes:

No, it's not the best I can do.

But after repeating myself on nearly every single one of those 469 pages, forgive me for being a bit more blunt with Livi (cheating scum) fans.

LEARN TO READ ENGLISH YOU FUCKING MORONS.

Who's the moron? The knobend Dundee fan repeating himself ad nauseum when no one is bothered about their opinion, maybe?

Why don't you just f**k off back to the First Division board and have a wankfest with the other Dundee fans about next season's probable SPL relegation campaign.

A question asked by many in relation to your club.

Unfortunately, the answer always seems to be "yes".

The same could be said for your mob which makes all your tiresome rhetoric even more laughable.

When it comes to cheating by writing off debt, Dundee are even ahead of the Great Satan, and don't you forget it.

People in glasshouses shouldn't throw stones.

1. The SFL shouldn't have asked. When they did we had the right to refuse. If by using the phrase 'entirely coincidental' you are suggesting that the whole Massone period was contrived to come to an end a week before the season then you really need to have a word with yourself.

2. The bets are legal in the context of the law of the land are they not? The rules that were broken by the Treasurer were football rules.

3. A record of the meetings was made, it's common business practice.

1. Are you seriously naive enough to believe that WLC, in cahoots with Livi5 and McGruther decided to force Livi into Administration JUST before the start of the season in the belief that the SFL would have to offer a hand slap punishment. If you don't believe this, feel free to ask yourself why WLC, weeks after forcing administration for a near £300K sum of money, meekly wrote of the vast majority of it. I think it's you that needs to be having a word with yourself.

2. Legal in the Law of the Land obviously. However Rankine knew full well that they were against footballing rules, and as a man who has been involved in several clubs and has had many dealings with the SFA knew this was highly wrong. Does this not concern you at all?

3. Are you trying to tell me, and anyone else on this thread, that the minutes of these meetings contain evidence of JB "cajoling" people to boot Livi down 2 Divisions?

:lol:

The same could be said for your mob which makes all your tiresome rhetoric even more laughable.

When it comes to cheating by writing off debt, Dundee are even ahead of the Great Satan, and don't you forget it.

People in glasshouses shouldn't throw stones.

No, we're not.

Being in Administration once was shameful for us. You've somehow managed it, what three times now?

Unless we've been in Admin another 2 or 3 times, which i must have missed.

No, we're not.

Being in Administration once was shameful for us. You've somehow managed it, what three times now?

Unless we've been in Admin another 2 or 3 times, which i must have missed.

We have been in admin twice! Only one more than you, Sir Calum bangs on about us learning english perhaps you lot should go back & learn basic maths! :rolleyes:

1. Are you seriously naive enough to believe that WLC, in cahoots with Livi5 and McGruther decided to force Livi into Administration JUST before the start of the season in the belief that the SFL would have to offer a hand slap punishment. If you don't believe this, feel free to ask yourself why WLC, weeks after forcing administration for a near £300K sum of money, meekly wrote of the vast majority of it. I think it's you that needs to be having a word with yourself.

2. Legal in the Law of the Land obviously. However Rankine knew full well that they were against footballing rules, and as a man who has been involved in several clubs and has had many dealings with the SFA knew this was highly wrong. Does this not concern you at all?

3. Are you trying to tell me, and anyone else on this thread, that the minutes of these meetings contain evidence of JB "cajoling" people to boot Livi down 2 Divisions?

:lol:

1. I think the situation came to a head when it was possible to come to a head. Believe me, I thought it would be sooner, but at the end of the day WLC really had to wait until the infamous June 30 stadium purchase deadline passed. I appreciate that we are lucky still to have a club, but the timing of the whole thing has not exactly been ideal in terms of the new guys coming in.

2. But it's not Neil Rankine who is wrong! He's not broken any rules?

3. Prior to the relegation decision, Bannatyne was very vocal in suggesting to the rest of the Management Committee that Livingston would neither be able to lodge a guarantee bond (when they could) or complete a CVA (which they have). It sounds to me as though he was attempting to draw parallels with the Gretna situation, when they were relegated to the Third Division only to resign anyway.