Livingston - all the threads merged

The only Saturdays left without a scheduled league fixture are set aside for the second and third round of the Scottish Cup, it had to be a midweek date (unless both clubs get knocked out of the Scottish in the second round).

Quite. Added to which, it's unfair on the division to have clubs not on the same number of games (when it's avoidable at least); and games in November on are more likely to fall to the weather...

So, anyway.

Did anyone on Tuesday night ask the board any of these questions about how much of a loss they're going to make this season and where the shortfall is coming from?

[/quot

Wages have been slashed by 55%since the new board arrived ,creditors are being payed by a sum of money put into a kitty by each member of the board,fans are helping the club by giving up their time to do tasks around the stadium,various events are being organised at the stadium.

They seem to be doing a decent job after the mess they were left with.

Wages have been slashed by 55%since the new board arrived ,creditors are being payed by a sum of money put into a kitty by each member of the board,fans are helping the club by giving up their time to do tasks around the stadium,various events are being organised at the stadium.

They seem to be doing a decent job after the mess they were left with.

That's not the same question, but fair enough.

Really, i find this thread fucking hilarious, the amount of Livi kicking from supposed moraly upstanding posters showing mock rage, it was fine to start with from genuine posters but now it's turned into a parody of mock rage especially when Dundee fans come on, how fucked up is that when fans of a club that screwed their community for millions come on here and have a go at Livi, because we've done it one more time than them it gives them the right to hold the moral highground. :lol:

You cannot compare Dundee and Livi (cheating scum).

Behave, he can't afford drugs (he's still at the sniffing glue stage) unless he's away mugging pensioners then coming on here being all moral about Livi doing it through the council. :lol:

If i wanted drugs I'd either use it from my bumper university cheque that comes through next month... B) or... I could rack up debt to the dealer and not pay for it ala Livi.

How does that normally end for the defaulting party? :guns

If i wanted drugs I'd either use it from my bumper university cheque that comes through next month... B) or... I could rack up debt to the dealer and not pay for it ala Livi.

How does that normally end for the defaulting party? :guns

You as you are is bad enough without being under the influence of drugs! :o

That would be a bloody nightmare!

Really, i find this thread fucking hilarious, the amount of Livi kicking from supposed moraly upstanding posters showing mock rage, it was fine to start with from genuine posters but now it's turned into a parody of mock rage especially when Dundee fans come on, how fucked up is that when fans of a club that screwed their community for millions come on here and have a go at Livi, because we've done it one more time than them it gives them the right to hold the moral highground. :lol:

Aren't you on Administration No.3 now? It's hard to keep track.

If you bothered your arse to read right through the thread, instead of using selective memory, you'll find that quite a few of the Dundee fans posting on here (including me) were quite supportive of you, and wanted you to survive. It's only since your clubs behaviour in the last few weeks, and the ridiculous attitude of a large number of your supporters on Livi Lions, and to an extent on here, both to your fellow SFL3 clubs and the SFL itself, have the majority on this thread gone the other way.

Finally, we have every right to come on here. Plenty of fans of other clubs have (rightly) given Dundee stick over what happened in the early 2000s. Including, hilariously, Livi fans.

As i've said before to one of you lot on here, don't come over all precious because you're getting it tight. You were quick enough to dish it out to the likes of Morton and Dundee over the years.

If you don't like criticism, then f**k off back to the sanctuary of your fellow mongs on Livi Lions.

HTH :D

Aren't you on Administration No.3 now? It's hard to keep track.

If you bothered your arse to read right through the thread, instead of using selective memory, you'll find that quite a few of the Dundee fans posting on here (including me) were quite supportive of you, and wanted you to survive. It's only since your clubs behaviour in the last few weeks, and the ridiculous attitude of a large number of your supporters on Livi Lions, and to an extent on here, both to your fellow SFL3 clubs and the SFL itself, have the majority on this thread gone the other way.

Finally, we have every right to come on here. Plenty of fans of other clubs have (rightly) given Dundee stick over what happened in the early 2000s. Including, hilariously, Livi fans.

As i've said before to one of you lot on here, don't come over all precious because you're getting it tight. You were quick enough to dish it out to the likes of Morton and Dundee over the years.

If you don't like criticism, then f**k off back to the sanctuary of your fellow mongs on Livi Lions.

HTH :D

You were one of the few that didn't want us to die, I'll give you that! ;)

You need to put TM after the word mongs as it belongs to Duncan Freemason, you really don't want him on his high horse again :huh:

Was it me that came over all precious? I have been partial to the odd strop on this damned neverending monstrous thread. :P I hope it was me as I quite like the sound of that. :D

Behave, he can't afford drugs (he's still at the sniffing glue stage) unless he's away mugging pensioners then coming on here being all moral about Livi doing it through the council. :lol:

Is mugging pensioners morally worse than fucking over charities?

Wages have been slashed by 55%since the new board arrived

I'm sure Robbie Winters is on a tenner a week, like the Shire squad used to be :rolleyes:

To be fair, I'd heard that money to charities has been slashed by 95% <_<

Livi (cheating scum) won't pay him anything.

They'll just promise to pay him and then go into administration again to avoid doing it. That's how Livi (cheating scum) operate.

Don't you support a club who were losing £100,000 a week and gave something like 2.5 pence in the pound to creditors? :rolleyes:

Don't you support a club who were losing £100,000 a week and gave something like 2.5 pence in the pound to creditors? :rolleyes:

Yes. It happened once.

I think everyone has lost count of the number of times Livi (cheating scum) have gone into administration.

Livi (cheating scum) won't pay him anything.

They'll just promise to pay him and then go into administration again to avoid doing it. That's how Livi (cheating scum) operate.

:lol::lol::lol:

Actually he is playing for Livi due to his brother telling him how great it is to play for such tremendous fans, why else do you think they stuck around throughout the whole Massone circus? ;) Yes we are so fabulous that they even play for free! :D