Livingston - all the threads merged

So, anything coming out of Livi in the past few days?

Reading the reports of last nights meeting on LiviLions, I'd say a whole load more wind and pish. :)

Oh and they have now contracted out the whole catering operation in the hope of making money. Why would anyone do something like that? Surely food and corporate are the big money spinners?

Unless of course it is really to save having to put money in for stock, wages etc, ala Pearse Flynn.

Don't forget they're giving out freebie season tickets to P7's, as long as they bring a parent along with them. Maybe the next intiative will be tickets to Livi Lions users if they take their carers with them?

The South Stand to be opened as the community stand - don't see myself how the crowd will cover the costs of doing so (considering we don't open our proper away end for that exact reason).

Then again, when you don't have to pay your bills anything's a goer.

I take it no one asked about revenue shortfall with current players on full time contracts? Just talked about giving kids free tickets and who is supplying pies by the looks.

Didn't Livvi used to let kids in for nowt anyway?

The Livi trust are crowing about the deal to aquire more shares for it's members.

It will be interesting to see which one of the 5 is going to decrease his shareholding in order to give them to the trust.

"If **** is on the board, I'll give you the money myself" Rasp!!! "It's not there!!!" The Livi5 steal the game. :lol:

Home Amendments to the IRN BRU S.F.L Fixtures for Season 2009-2010 Wed, 23 Sep 2009 IRN-BRU-SFL-logo_web.jpgPlease note the rescheduled dates and kick-off times for the following matches:-

IRN-BRU Third Division

Saturday 8th August 2009

East Stirlingshire v Livingston

Kick-off 3.00 p.m.

Postponed due to appeal by Livingston F.C. in relation to decision of the SFL Management Committee to relegate the club to the Third Division.

Will know be played on Wednesday 30th September 2009

Kick-off 7.45 p.m.

FOUND THIS........thoughts please.

:(

Back

Postponed due to appeal by Livingston F.C. in relation to decision of the SFL Management Committee to relegate the club to the Third Division.

Bit of historical revisionism by the SFL <_< ? "Unplayed due to the failure of Livingston F.C. to turn up for a scheduled SFL Third Division fixture published by the SFL Management Committee" is more like it.

Edited by HibeeJibee

Don't forget they're giving out freebie season tickets to P7's, as long as they bring a parent along with them. Maybe the next intiative will be tickets to Livi Lions users if they take their carers with them?

The South Stand to be opened as the community stand - don't see myself how the crowd will cover the costs of doing so (considering we don't open our proper away end for that exact reason).

Then again, when you don't have to pay your bills anything's a goer.

I'll take you in with me if you keep spouting your crap!

Everywhere I go on here you seem to be at the back of me snapping like a wee dug! :unsure:

IRN-BRU Third Division

Saturday 8th August 2009

Kick-off 3.00 p.m.

Kick-off 7.45 p.m.

That indicates to me that Livi will face no sanctions as a result of scratching the original fixture. The plot thickens...

Please note the rescheduled dates and kick-off times for the following matches:-

IRN-BRU Third Division

Saturday 8th August 2009

Kick-off 3.00 p.m.

Kick-off 7.45 p.m.

sad.gif

After paying for Ochilview for the first game of the season which never quite happened, Shire will now have to rent Ochilview for an extra night, which just happens to be the day before lots of people get paid. No doubt some folk will stay in and watch CL on TV so we'll be shafted financially too.

Who needs rules when you can just make them up as you go along. At least the SFL seem to be consistent in their inconsistency.

Good on East Stirling. Good on those who oppose the ongoing and flagrant tyrannical idolatry of the heathen Livi horde :rolleyes:. Good on those for whom the principles of right and of decency prevail over the power of darkness. Good on those who stand against the indignity and indecency of Livi's abuses :rolleyes:.

Spencer Fearn shall be Richard, Lionheart. Les Thomson - Earl of Leicester. Jim McInally - a horse.

EDIT TO ADD: Perhaps East Stirling be done for scratching by the SFL MC if they fail to turn up :lol:!!

Edited by HibeeJibee

Spencer Fearn shall be Richard, Lionheart. Les Thomson - Earl of Leicester. Jim McInally - a horse.

If he's lucky.

ES ought to refuse to play the match indefintiely until the cheats have been punished. And I don't think that awarding a 3-0 win to ES should be out of the question either.

EDIT TO ADD: Perhaps East Stirling be done for scratching by the SFL MC if they fail to turn up :lol: !!

Quite possible.....nothing would surprise me with the SFL....they seem to be making up their rules as they go along.

Does Livingston F C have some hold over them that we don't yet know about ?. :angry:

Quite possible.....nothing would surprise me with the SFL....they seem to be making up their rules as they go along.

Does Livingston F C have some hold over them that we don't yet know about ?. :angry:

I honestly don't think you need worry. I know your manger wants points - I don't think this will happen - but they will get a points deduction. They have to as they chose not to play. They will, I'm sure, be punished. B)