Livingston - all the threads merged

602 attendence apparantly. Not good. Did someone on here no say after Montrose game that they bet it would be nearer 1000 mark for next game?

Take it Elgin travelled in sparse numbers.

Do Elgin take a lot to you? I don't know how many there were but it wasn't a lot so I don't know if it's a boycott or the usual away support.

Not sure what point you are trying to prove though? We're all aware of the CVA. :)

With the number of posters on LivvyLions who believed that the change of ownership had automatically taken Livvy out of administration? The Consortium have played a blinder with the appeals process; by claiming to have been shat on, they've neatly diverted attention away from those people they themselves are about to shit on

Do Elgin take a lot to you? I don't know how many there were but it wasn't a lot so I don't know if it's a boycott or the usual away support.

:lol::lol: No about as many as we take to Elgin - ie double figures if you are lucky. I don't think you can put it down to a boycott.

With the number of posters on LivvyLions who believed that the change of ownership had automatically taken Livvy out of administration? The Consortium have played a blinder with the appeals process; by claiming to have been shat on, they've neatly diverted attention away from those people they themselves are about to shit on

The Administrator has always said there was a deal done with him for selling a 1st Division club or a 3rd Division club. So no-one is shitting on anyone.

If it was a 1st Div club my understanding was the % in the £ was greater than if it was a 3rd Division club, but the 2 major creditors agreed both deals - so why are you stirring shite?

The Administrator has always said there was a deal done with him for selling a 1st Division club or a 3rd Division club. So no-one is shitting on anyone.

If it was a 1st Div club my understanding was the % in the £ was greater than if it was a 3rd Division club, but the 2 major creditors agreed both deals - so why are you stirring shite?

Listen mate, anyone who is being offered one twentieth of what your grubby outfit owes them is being shat on. I'm sure if you opened your wage slip and it contained one twentieth of your pay, you'd feel shat on. Stop thinking that running behind the skirts of company law every few years makes what your outfit get up to as in some way acceptable. It ain't.

Correct - Livi fans do face up to it, so its the same old bile.

You have gone on so much Livi fans don't even bother with the thread anymore.

FFS gie it a rest and turn on Dunfermline or Dundee or someone else its time to give the 'Livi Bashing' a rest :(

Yep, your forum is awash with it. The stunning silence is no doubt down to not wanting to be seen to be still up to the old tricks again, or that your trust are up to their collective nuts in it this time. Honesty my erse. Oh by the way, no need for you to read my bile. Go content yourself with the bijou world of LL where Livvy do no wrong. It's the banks or the Italians or the corrupt SFL or the bent SFA.

You've only got aliens and fat people left to blame. Their turn is coming no doubt.

Edited by Guest

Listen mate, anyone who is being offered one twentieth of what your grubby outfit owes them is being shat on. I'm sure if you opened your wage slip and it contained one twentieth of your pay, you'd feel shat on. Stop thinking that running behind the skirts of company law every few years makes what your outfit get up to as in some way acceptable. It ain't.

I am not saying otherwise. What I am saying is we knew this was going to happen weeks ago yet you still go on with the same bile, but keep dressing it up as if its new news.

Can you not turn you bile on another club & stop 'Livi Bashing' - please?

Although if it gives you kicks carry on, but you have done your point to death now :(

Yep, your forum is awash with it. The stunning silence is no doubt down to not wanting to be seen to be still up to the old tricks again, or that your trust are up to their collective nuts in it this time. Honesty my erse. Oh by the way, no need for you to read my bile. Go content yourself with the bijou world of LL where Livvy do no wrong. It's the banks or the Italians or the corrupt SFL or the bent SFA.

You've only got aliens and fat people left to blame. Their turn is coming no doubt.

Same old Duncan & same old bile. :(

Why would you think that posting details both relevant (and truthful -to the best of my knowledge) to your club's survival would be 'stirring shite'? I could just drop any old figures on to the board if merely noising people up was the game

Why would you think that posting details both relevant (and truthful -to the best of my knowledge) to your club's survival would be 'stirring shite'? I could just drop any old figures on to the board if merely noising people up was the game

Livi fans know there is going to be a CVA so why the need to post..?

Livi fans know there is going to be a CVA so why the need to post..?

I think the proposed 95% discount on invoices submitted is news!!

How can you guarantee the charity will be paid in full?

Given the debts that are detailed on the cva proposal, how can folks on Livilions still believe that the downfall of their club was due to Massone running up all the debt when that is, from the disclosures made by the administrator, patently untrue?

Edited by AND180Y

The last time we played Elgin you could count the away support on one hand, they don't travel and who can blame them given the distance to the central belt every 2 weeks.

How the feck can you sustain full time football on 600 crowds.

I'm really in shock at the debt amount to be honest! :o

Half a MILLION to HMRC!!!!! :eek:

Almost Two million in debt, two feckin million!!! :eek:

How in the name of god did it get so out of control? Christ it looks like nothing has been paid! Where the hell did all our money go? I'm bloody angry as we have been paying into that yet NOTHING SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN PAID!!! :angry::guns

I think the proposed 95% discount on invoices submitted is news!!

How can you guarantee the charity will be paid in full?

Given the debts that are detailed on the cva proposal, how can folks on Livilions still believe that the downfall of their club was due to Massone running up all the debt when that is, from the disclosures made by the administrator, patently untrue?

I can't guarantee anything just like you can't confirm they won't be paid - this is a silly debate.

The new team in place WILL pay bills at Livingston FC that I am sure off.

I'm really in shock at the debt amount to be honest! :o

Half a MILLION to HMRC!!!!! :eek:

Almost Two million in debt, two feckin million!!! :eek:

How in the name of god did it get so out of control? Christ it looks like nothing has been paid! Where the hell did all our money go? I'm bloody angry as we have been paying into that yet NOTHING SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN PAID!!! :angry::guns

Just shy of 200 creditors making up that total.

I can't guarantee anything just like you can't confirm they won't be paid - this is a silly debate.

The new team in place WILL pay bills at Livingston FC that I am sure off.

In post 11675 you said

I am dealing with it - they will get paid a0 100% sure of that.

So which is it, paid or not?

As for your assertion that the new team will pay the bills. :rolleyes:

Same old Duncan & same old bile. :(

:huh:

You are utterly bizarre. Or a complete fucking moron - it's hard sometimes to tell.

How can you call what he posts "bile"? He posts hard facts. Or uncomfortable truths if you're a Livi fan. It's not "bile" at all, it's the truth!