Livingston - all the threads merged

Taken from DEEK on livilions :-

Oh what a surprise the members of the SFL management committee can break the rules with no comeback but we get totally shafted.

Oh sorry I forgot they were relegating us to the third, leaving us with players to pay on first contracts to help us and give us a chance to survive financially, what a f******g joke. They are deliberately trying to kill us off.

Well here is a news flash, we at Livingston FC, staff and fans are fully committed to pull through this without any help from you lot and then we will shove it right down your throat.

The joke of it all is that we have been called for everything in the last weeks and all the time, as we all knew, the real problems were in that corridor in Hampden.

What next then, Ged has been widely quoted as saying they will pursue it to the end?

I am going to the game on Wednesday and I really hope I do not see any of these numpties, as if they would mix with us plebs, as I don't think I could trust myself.

Bad blazer men! It will get worse when we are punished.

I can't get on Livilions at the moment is it ok for everyone else?

it was any independant panel, so it was seen as good. It was taking a long time to come to the end of the deliberations, so it was good, and for some, that meant no preconceived outcome, so it was good. Yet despite this, when the decision is made by teh independant panel, then it is corrupt. Never for a moment considering that after all these years of taking the piss (and the cash), that Livvy finally got what Livvy deserved.

The correct decision has been made.

Now hit them with a substantial points fine for scratching their opening fixture.

I've always thought the punishment was overly harsh. I mean, what has the 3rd division done to deserve getting lumbered with Livi?

Oh what a surprise the members of the SFL management committee can break the rules with no comeback but we get totally shafted.

Oh sorry I forgot they were relegating us to the third, leaving us with players to pay on first contracts to help us and give us a chance to survive financially, what a f******g joke. They are deliberately trying to kill us off.

Well here is a news flash, we at Livingston FC, staff and fans are fully committed to pull through this without any help from you lot and then we will shove it right down your throat.

The joke of it all is that we have been called for everything in the last weeks and all the time, as we all knew, the real problems were in that corridor in Hampden.

What next then, Ged has been widely quoted as saying they will pursue it to the end?

I am going to the game on Wednesday and I really hope I do not see any of these numpties, as if they would mix with us plebs, as I don't think I could trust myself.

Yeah read that as well. Donnie McIntyre has had to resign, McMaster is having to explain himself so hardly no comeback?

it was any independant panel, so it was seen as good. It was taking a long time to come to the end of the deliberations, so it was good, and for some, that meant no preconceived outcome, so it was good. Yet despite this, when the decision is made by teh independant panel, then it is corrupt. Never for a moment considering that after all these years of taking the piss (and the cash), that Livvy finally got what Livvy deserved.

Exactly B)

Of course they will probably need the stadium as an asset to survive.

Edited by AND180Y

Pity they put their trust elsewhere...poor,crazy mixed up kid. :(

I am going to the game on Wednesday and I really hope I do not see any of these numpties, as if they would mix with us plebs, as I don't think I could trust myself

bunch of corrupt, lying, dodgy dealing ****bags

:bounce3:bounce3:bounce3

The first bold bit is the work of someone incapable of grasping the fact that his club have been ramming stuff down the throats of the honest players in Scottish Football for 14 years.

The second point is classic denial as to why they are where they are, and the third bold piece is simply the work of a complete p***k.

The p*ss is running down my legs after reading that. Hopefully the SFL finish the job off and roger them for 15 points after failing to turn up at Ochilview against Shire.

Bet they're glad they didn't do anything foolish, like sign Robbine Winters on an eexpensive contract

Aye and the eejits were still signing players on full-time contracts after they were punted to the third (trying to apply pressure to the panel? "they won't drop us to the third cause we have so many players on full-time contracts")

Any sympathy I had for Livi is long gone (I do feel for the genuine fans - we'll soon see how many there are ! and the players ) but I hope they get thrown out the league for the Shire fiasco - not one of Gordon's better decisions.

From BIKO on Livilions :-

Even if we continue (and I think that we should) it will be many months before anything gets resolved. 3rd Div is our lot. I hope that we keep pointing out the corruption at the core of Scottish football.

This will backfire on the SFL, cause when it happens to the next club the precedent has been set (i.e a 2 division drop, if you take this forward then for 2nd & 3rd Div teams it can only mean expulsion from the league) Possibly losing membership and becoming an associate?

From BIKO on Livilions :-

Even if we continue (and I think that we should) it will be many months before anything gets resolved. 3rd Div is our lot. I hope that we keep pointing out the corruption at the core of Scottish football.

This will backfire on the SFL, cause when it happens to the next club the precedent has been set (i.e a 2 division drop, if you take this forward then for 2nd & 3rd Div teams it can only mean expulsion from the league) Possibly losing membership and becoming an associate?

As someone posted before, the more times you get caught the more severe the punishment gets, Livi fans cannot/don't want to grasp this concept.

If all that ever happened to a club entering formal insolvency was a 10/15 point deduction then it would be worth the deduction to get rid of millions of pounds of debt every few years.

It's at times like this I am gutted and a little annoyed that I got myself banned fron Livi lions. Thanks to all who are posting some of the expected guff for us all to read. Some of these guys just cannae seem to realise that they have got everything they deserved. They have swindled good and decent people, causing some businesses to go to the wall and leaving families in financial hardship. They have also tried to manipulate the situation in recent days by drip feeding information about certain members of the football communitty to the media . They have had this information for some time but held it back until they though releasing it would help their cause. What next?? Will some of them walk,? Will WLC be brought to task for their subsidisation of a private business..Are they actually out of administration yet?? Will hey just lock the doors and go home?

What goes around comes around..